Author Topic: The OFFICIALLY APPROVED 2016 threadstravaganza. Happy New Year you dinguseseses.  (Read 720 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Take it away Ultimatum!

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
I went to a proper house party for the first time (for a New Year's Eve). It was fun but I left before people started making out too much. I should have stayed maybe another hour but I was out of drink.

Of my brothers one returned barely coherent, one with sick down his jumper and the other still hasn't turned up (though we knew about this). I feel bad for my sister, she didn't do anything and was upset we were going out doing things.

2015 was OK. I finally felt like a writer because I wrote something I was pretty proud of, that other people liked and wasn't ever intended to be marked. Then did that several more times.

2016 is the year I graduate from university. If the second half of the year follows every other second semester, it's going to go by faster than the first. I will admit I don't have a clue what I'm doing next, but we'll see.

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
Happy new year everybody!

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
I just need to not die before the new Zelda comes out.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
All I really want to do for New Year's is go to a backyard somewhere and shoot off fireworks.  But the state I'm in right now doesn't love freedom enough for that.  So instead I went to a fake irish pub with some friends, and it ended up being a lot of fun.  Fantastic people watching!  Then we started the year off with great decisions because the people in the group who had gotten really drunk had the munchies, so we made a drunken 1 am Mcdonalds run.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Great Distance

• Mappy Meowky
    • View Profile
I sat at home drawing.

It was pretty cool.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
For new years I made cookies and found a better job! So there is that.

Could be a lot worse. :D

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
I was at work! I did work things!
It was the first year I wasn't with my family for New Year's Eve, but they were understanding.
When I got home, it was like 2 AM, so we celebrated New Year's Mountain time.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline dndfreak

• 1942 Veteran
  • The GM
    • View Profile
    • PathLosers
I'm pretty sure this was actually the first time I've been in a relationship on new year's, so I guess that's something.