Author Topic: I'm going into the story Two/Deux/Dos/The Sequal/The lonliest # since the # one  (Read 25310 times)

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
Having nothing else to do, I decided to go to  my room and get another snack, when on the elevator stopped on the wrong floor, and I felt a strange urge to get off at that floor. Doing so, I found myself in what appeared to be a butler convention. I lurked into a corner where I could get some writing done. I watched as a man came out of the elevator and threw a key at someone, who seemed to catch it without even looking. He handed it back to the man, who then handed it back. Very odd, I though. They then went back in the elevator. Having nothing else to do I decided to follow them into the elevator. They regarded me without a look, interested in the key they had. They got off and went into a room, I decided to follow them in and see what will happen.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
I found I was unable to sleep no that I had been woken up I resigned that i was up for the rest of the day I surfed the tv channels found there was nothing on well at least nothing of interest at this time of day. Seemed like there were few things to do other than solve a murder mytery. I figured I'd start my search down in the hotel kitchen more for food than clues but hey who knows what I might find.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Everything was going according to plan. The guests had arrived and the meeting had taken place. Even the murder had gone smoothly, too smoothly. The boss would be pleased. Maybe there would be a raise in my future. Since everyone had checked in, I left the front desk and went into the back room. I pressed the hidden button under the desk and the wall panel opened up in front of me. On the wall were TV moniters. Each moniter showed one of the "special guest rooms".  I sat down with my notebook and waited...

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Going by the book, the next logical step would be to question the Wittnesses. Everyone else had seemed to scatter around the hotel, so I wasn't sure of who I would be able to question.
"Who was I certain was out here when the murder was commited?" I thought to myself. "The Desk Clerk!"
I walked over to the front desk and rang the bell. After waiting a little bit longer I rang it a few more times. She wasn't coming out. I walked over to the door behind the desk and rapped on it a couple times. "Hello?" I called in.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
I shielded my eyes and walked into the shiny diamond suite. There was a huge diamond sitting in the middle of a glass table in the middle of the room. I reached out to grab it and suddenly found myself reaching to grab a magazine from the table in my own room. So much for that, I thought.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
I looked through a slit in the door. I could barely make her out in the room, but I could see that she was in there.
"Why isn't she answering?" I thought to myself.
I slammed against the door. It opened with more ease then I'd expected startling me momentarily.
I regained my sences and saw her, sitting with a notebook, in front of a desk,
Doing paper work apparently.
"Why wouldn't you open the door?" I asked.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
"Who are you? Your not supposed to be back here" I said to the man who just barged in my office. Luckily I heard him in time to press the button again and close the panel to the monitors. This was all I needed to night was some nosy guy asking questions. I had a alot of work to do so I could report to the big boss in the morning.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
"Sorry, I Um... Didn't mean to startle you." I said. "But if you remember there was a murder out in the lobby just a little while ago, and you were the only person I know witnessed it, so I am going to need to ask you some questions. I mean Did you see anything suspicious out there before it happened?"

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
She wasn't answering. I continued to stare. She Still wasn't answering. This wasn't getting me anywhere but I didn't really have anything else planned, so I continued to stare in wait for an answer. The staring was an intent one, not losing focus. The silence remaned unbroken. It occured to me perhaps I had not been heard. I repeated the queston. Still no answer. I looked at my watch. We had been like this for about 2 minutes or so, although it felt like 10 days. She sat. She We stared. She still hadn't said anything. This wasn't really reaching any sort of helpful conclusion. I'd finally decided to break the silence on my own.

"I'll be waiting in the bar when you're ready to talk. Though I will come back if you don't come soon." I said.

I walked out and over to the bar, which seemed to apparently be holding a sudden butler convention. This perplexed me, but really so had this whole series of events so far. I decided to walk in. The bar itself still seemed to be there, just with, well, a large amount of butlers, walking around.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:06:25 pm by sgore »

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
I figured nothing else exciting was going to happen, so I decided to take a quick nap in my room. I had the strangest dream, that there were bunch of rows of T.V.'s in my closet. They were acting like one big T.V., and showing a huge hypno-spiral. I woke up and was feeling slightly worried. After all, some crazy stuff had been happening here. So, I opened the doors to my closet, and there they were. Unfortunately, I couldn't resist the urge to keep watching them... I slowly drifted off, sitting on the floor, watching the T.V.'s.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
I heard the door slam shut and I suddenly snapped out of the trance I was in. I wasn't sure what happened, I heard someone start to enter the room and I remember closing the monitor panel, then I zoned out. I could hear the man say something but it sounded like he was very far away even though he was right in front of me.

The secret door panel next to the monitors opened and out stepped the Boss. "I couldn't risk you telling him anything so I had to deactivate you for few minutes" he said. "Do not tell him anything.. do you hear me?" I nodded and watched as the Boss came over and opened the panel in my arm and pressed a few buttons in my circuitry to reset my actions. After he left, I returned to view the monitors. I would be able to do this all night as I needed no sleep.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Having grown bored of investigating my room I decided to get myself a whisky and soda at the bar. The detective gent was there, looking rather confused and surrounded by grim faced butlers.
"no luck?" I said.

I got the distinct feeling that something had changed, that something I was certain of before had been erased from my mind... peculiar.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 03:02:50 pm by Krakow Sam »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
[I am in a room behind the front desk so no one can see me when the come downstairs, hence the monitors are secret and can't be seen by anyone but me]

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
"No so far." I said. "That women, The bell Clerk, She's been acting very strangely to say the least. I tried to ask her some questions a little while ago, about what she had seen. Not only didn't I get a single answer from her, I didn't even get a response from her. She just Stared. I'd be pretty suspicious of her if I didn't know that the man had fallen."

"But then again" I muttered to myself "Did any one of us actually see him fall? Sure it seemed like he had, but...hm..."
I looked up.
"Hm. Sorry About that, I sometimes talk to myself without realizing it." I said to the man.

I took a sip of the orange soda I had managed to get from one of the butlers. Of course I wasn't sure if he was actually giving it to me, or just presenting his butlering skills, as he did seem fairly annoyed when I took it. But I was sure events like that were to be expected at butler conventions. At least I guessed so.

"Some intresting things here." I thought silently. "Some very intresting things."
"You know" I said. "I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself. I'm Sgore."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 02:38:31 pm by sgore »

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
(The problem with this game is that only 2 dedecated players signed up. and both of them forgot about it. 20 days or so is about right with fourm ediquet for a double post.)

"And Using my detective skills I determine Your name Is Krakow Sam."

"Man I'm Good." I thought to myself.

It was then I felt a sharp pain around most of the back of my head. I turned to see I had just been hit in the head with a silver tray by the butler I had gotten the Soda from.
after a few moments when the pain had slightly died down I managed to squeeze out an "Ow."

"What was that for?" I asked the Butler.
"You took my soda." responded the butler.
"Is that seriously a reas.."
The butler readied the trey to hit me again.
"No, No." I said. "That's fine, you're Right. I'd best be going anyway."
I said getting up and backing out into the lobby. It was then I took a good look at the banner.

Psycotic Butler Convention

"That probably would have been helpful to notice." I said to myself.

I turned around and decided to go to the door behind the desk. Not to ask about the murder. I decided there would be time for that later. Instead to see where I might find a first aid kit. Getting hit with a Silver Trey hurts.

I paused for a moment. I noticed something was wrong about the room. Something was missing. I turned my head to look and see what It was I hadn't seen walking across the Lobby. I realized it. The Body was gone.