Author Topic: I'm going into the story Two/Deux/Dos/The Sequal/The lonliest # since the # one  (Read 25292 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Since I was dizzy I instead fell back down the stairs and right onto one of the people. (Krakow Sam.)

What will you do?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
"and would you care to explain, madam, why a bloodstained girl has just collapsed onto me!!!"
I continued before turning to sgore and calmly saying
"You know, at this point you sould really chime in with the good cop bit"
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
"Really sir, I think your exaggerating the situation here. Go get yourself a drink. Why don't you take this girl with you? She's obviously falling for you. Here is a third coupon." I slid another voucher over to the man hoping he would just go away. I had important things to deal with soon. I also wondered why the 2nd man was now so quiet. All he did was stare at me. I just smiled and waited.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
I came to again just in time to hear that clerk say sometihng about me being in love with some person, who after a second I realize I am on. "Uhhh.... sorry." I manage to get out of my mouth as I stand up. Oh great, everything is moving around again. I better get out of here. I stumble back over to the staircase. (Note she is still bleeding to an extent.)

What will you do?

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
(OCC: I was going to reply the other day but I had some minor writers block)

Engaging the Desk Clerk in conversation wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I had said "Breaking down stuff" but we had, and surprisingly the Desk Clerk had responded.

After getting a reminder from Krakow as to what it was that went with Bad Cop, I started up.

"Look, All we want is some idea of what's going on here. Couldn't you just tell us what's going on in the back room."

Of course if she stonewalled us again I was just going to go with my orignal plan of Ramming the door down and searching the back room. I was pretty sure she was hiding something back there although I hadn't seen much when I had looked in earlier.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
As I begin to climb the stairs, my legs just completely give out. Damn, I have nothing left.... I mutter as I lie on the stairs helpless.

What will you do?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
"Oh, for goodness sake!"
I said and went to retrieve the girl.
"Why the hell do you keep running off?"

Slinging her unconcious form over my shoulder I turned back to the desk clerk
"I hope that back room has a first aid kit because I'm going in!"

walking round behind the counter I began to kick the door...
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
"Please stop Sir, what are you doing? That room is for staff only" As I said this to the man with bloody girl slung over his shoulder, I slid my hand under the counter and pressed the reset button. Just for an emergency like this, the reset button would close all the monitors and shut down the computers for just an emergency like this. The reset button would also notify the boss and he would pay attention to the security camera. Yes, if these men found out anything, the boss would know it and he would clean up the mess.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
As I look around in my semi-conscious state I notice I'm floating. No wait I'm being carried. Where is this guy taking me?

What will you do?

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Completely out of context:

Er... Not saying that this should be completely stopped, but this is getting overly confusing. Mostly from the confusing continuity errors and having to write around so many characters played by people that have recently become ents of sorts. (Where have all the Pandas gone? Long time passing...) Perhaps I should start another one. I would still keep this one open and post in it if others were to also, but I think I'm going to make another thread.

I still want to do a detective one though...hm...Perhaps 1940's noir would be better suited for the venue  ;)
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
OCC: actually, this one has been confusing to me from the beginning and then people dropped out and I don't know what the heck Genesis has been doing. So either we can get this one back on track, maybe with a summary of whats happened or start a new one.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
New one is posted. I hope to see you there.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
Trying to make my way into the plot since I came in late and I had no place left so I made a new one.

What will you do?