Author Topic: 2016 Election  (Read 93428 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election
« Reply #2910 on: May 16, 2017, 04:44:16 am »
They crop up occasionally and lose elections because the beefhead voters love a good dick-measuring.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: May 16, 2017, 08:12:00 am »
Give Trump a break, he was just trying to improve relations with Russia?  By giving them classified information so sensitive it hadn't been shared with allies or even within the US government?  Is that really what you're going with?
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: May 16, 2017, 08:44:33 am »
You're just jealous that you're not cool enough for Trump to leak secrets to you.

Actually what I'm going with is that I'm really butthurt about American intelligence holding information back from its so-called allies. It took so long to disseminate that Donald had a chance to have a meeting with the Russian Ambassador before you told anyone else?
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: May 16, 2017, 09:25:36 am »
The information had been shared, not the sources and methods, apparently.  Talk of banning laptops on flights from and around Europe has been in the news for weeks.

I don't know the details of the espionage game but I imagine it's standard to share conclusions when actions need to be taken, not that we have a mole in some hostile government or sources on the ground who could literally be burned alive if revealed.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: May 16, 2017, 09:44:40 am »
But hey we improved relations with Russia by +5! Maybe now we'll get a sweet oil trade deal or they'll act like regular humans and stop trying to annex Ukraine

Unbelievable that there's even a defense to be had about this. He shared methods of obtaining information that compromised that method and future intelligence sharing, permanently

+5 tho
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #2915 on: May 16, 2017, 04:53:45 pm »
Four more years of these retards flailing about and crying about Trump. I'm so ****ing ready.

I mean, since nobody is going to try to change or be better or start, let's all slide into the muck together. It's clearly what we deserve.

I am SO ****ing ready.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: May 16, 2017, 05:10:05 pm »
Who says people aren't trying to make changes? The world was in okay shape beforehand and can still be, just because your life didn't pan out doesn't mean you get to pass your bitterness onto the world, go **** yourself if your so ready

The guy is doing real damage to your country and it's just me me me I'm so ready me me me I am not doing anything therefor no one is, get over yourself.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: May 16, 2017, 05:46:36 pm »
Maybe the problem was never Trump, but a political class of Moustache-Twirlingly evil jokers who wouldn't receive a negative consequence for their actions even if society collapses in its entirety because of their generational wealth - who will never take action against this gigantic toddler in the seat of ultimate power because they're all hacks who have FOMO that they'll never have the chance to plunder "big government" into submission ever again.

Or, perhaps, it's the people getting their healthcare stolen who are buttmad whiners that are what's wrong with the world. They're not rolling over and letting themselves get killed in the name of progress so they're just as bad and crying :^]
the real saviour of this forum

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #2918 on: May 16, 2017, 05:50:49 pm »
Who says people aren't trying to make changes? The world was in okay shape beforehand and can still be

Hahahah how do you have such ****ty thoughts when you listen to such reasonable podcasts? ;D

While I'm glad that you're connected and interested in what's happening around the world now, don't pretend like the stuff that went down when you weren't paying attention and didn't give a crap, doesn't matter. "The world was in okay shape beforehand", give me a break. You demonstrate time and time again how new you are to this. Study the history and recognize that what you're seeing today isn't anything new. The difference is that you're seeing it.

Trump is doing damage to the corpse of our country, animated with money and fear. If people wanted to do better, they would. But they don't. The "good" people you hear about are the exception to the rule. Sorry to break it to you. Most people are going to lie and cheat and do the wrong thing for even the smallest, most insignificant gain. The worship of money and the idolization of falsehoods will lead us into the grave we deserve to be in.

Unless we all start engaging with one another, we can never take the fight to the elites that need to be put in jail or executed. The bickering and heated fights we're having are the window dressing. But no, keep blindly freaking out whenever Trump looks in your general direction. Keep playing into his sick game. Keep being a retard. It's served you well so far.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #2919 on: May 16, 2017, 05:55:38 pm »
just because your life didn't pan out doesn't mean you get to pass your bitterness onto the world

Also, nice try. I've been working on those problems and it's gotten a lot better. It's why you won't be seeing me much more.

The reasons I'm angry and bitter about politics is because I've been there, seen it, and studied it. Unlike you.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: May 16, 2017, 06:10:48 pm »
Yeah things are just as bad as the great depression, or world wars back to back, or plague ravaging the land, or feudalism, or slavery when people were actual property, or anything else we've made progress on, guess all that's in my head and or was actually better than things were?

Even Dan Carlin expresses hope and a passion, he doesn't just throw his hands up. What Trump is doing deserves scrutiny. I'm not giving whole pass to any other transgressions of our government. People can have thoughts on multiple issues at once.

You're so into yourself you're convinced you've figured it out and the world's **** and you deserve to throw your hands up and watch it burn, weak sauce

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: May 16, 2017, 06:20:11 pm »
I don't think anyone gets that privilege. We're humans and history shows progress, we've gotten things done because humanity has worked towards it. Quitting the fight to make things better is so weak, it betrays our entire species.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #2922 on: May 16, 2017, 07:02:52 pm »
Someday, hopefully, things will get better. That is what I want.

But I don't think it is going to happen in my lifetime. And it has to get darker before it gets lighter. Star Trek is looking more and more right each day.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #2923 on: May 16, 2017, 07:52:47 pm »
Found this while going through topics: www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=18144.msg850238#msg850238

Oh the silly dreams I had. I'm such a faggot.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: May 16, 2017, 08:13:31 pm »
We're not going to get anywhere by taking potshots at each other, even if it feels good in the moment and even if we feel it's deserved.

I get the mindset of it's going to, or even has to, get worse before it gets better.  But I refuse to accept it.  I'll keep trying to make things better in whatever minuscule ways I can.