Author Topic: 2016 Election  (Read 224826 times)

Offline Ultimatum

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Elections
« Reply #1800 on: October 13, 2016, 07:26:08 am »

Also, hello again. I'm... well, I think I'm back.

Hey there,long time so see

How's it going?

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: October 13, 2016, 02:43:14 pm »
So that's what bae means.  I've been wondering for a while now, thanks Pat!
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • GREAT SCOTT!!
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #1802 on: October 13, 2016, 03:51:29 pm »
Any time, bae!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: October 13, 2016, 04:25:50 pm »
Pat's references are on point and on fleek.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: October 13, 2016, 05:00:17 pm »
For shizzle.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: October 13, 2016, 07:02:37 pm »
BAE be hidin' in da club.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlLqdFsMnCE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlLqdFsMnCE</a>

-Lego

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • GREAT SCOTT!!
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #1806 on: October 14, 2016, 05:58:45 am »
That is really cool.

You think that is what was on the chopper they had to strip down after it hit that wall at Bin Laden's compound? The tail section the Pakistanis sold to the Chinese. :u

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • GREAT SCOTT!!
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #1807 on: October 15, 2016, 12:55:39 pm »
I wanna bring this up because it involves Clinton.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/15/judge-dismisses-sandy-hook-families-lawsuit-against-gun-maker.html

The case by the Sandy Hook Elementary School parents against gun manufacturers and stores has been dismissed. Thank. ****ing. God. This kind of precedent would have been absolutely awful, as it wrongfully places the blame on manufacturers and retail locations and completely ignores the personal responsibility of the person committing the crime.

Any of you remember when Hillary Clinton was smearing Bernie Sanders as "pro-gun" and being out of touch with America and shilling for gun manufacturers. Yeah. Go **** yourself, Hillary. Bernie was right and is still right and the courts agree with him.

She's gonna go full gun control when she gets in, she's always hated guns. Ugh... you think you don't know what Trump is going to do? Hillary has literally said nothing about what she wants to do and she has three decades of plans and schemes in-progress and ready to roll-out. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: October 15, 2016, 02:15:11 pm »
I am not saying you should vote for Hillary. Don't if you do not think she would make a good president. But even if you hate Hillary do not vote for Trump. He is worse in so many ways. I mean go for a 3rd candidate or something. But Trump... urgh... I mean what is with people if you think that a some billionaire who has a great track record of caring mainly about him self would actually care about you. But then again.. Maybe your a billionaire to or something...
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: October 15, 2016, 03:27:22 pm »
Here is the thing. Donald trump is bad. Simple as that. Hilary in my book is just the typical establishment doing typical establishment thing and actually if she holds to here the policy she is promoting then she is actually going to be actually making it on average a tiny by easier for the poorest people that now pay federal tax. But maybe you hate her for more then that. I mean I would likely vote for a 3rd party candidate or maybe be insane enough to run my self. (Though I know there is a age restriction so I would have to look that up. also that all very hypothetical. I do not live in USA after all.)

If you in a situation where you have to vote for the lesser of two evils then you always vote for the lesser. That it. Lets say the situation really was that it was Hillary or Trump which where the only absolute choices out there. Yeah then you should vote for the lesser of those evils. And I admit that from your perspective that might be Trump. But personally I do not see how. I can not see how Trump in any way could be the lesser evil compared to Hilary.

Trump has a bad track record. And is not just sins committed 10 years ago. No. He has a bad track record during this campaign. He has said so many dumb stuff that is really really scary if he actually would make it happen. And yes maybe congress could block a lot of his dumb antics. But the President in USA is still a powerful man and what actually scares me the most is his ability to rile up public support. And those supporters may not be the majority of people. But they could be turned in to a dangerous mob.

But in the end is a really F'd up system you got in USA where you deciding to vote not on you like but who you hate the least. I mean WTF! How the heck did it come to this?! What the heck is wrong with you all!

sorry for the rant...

Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: October 15, 2016, 03:48:49 pm »
Hilary in my book is just the typical establishment doing typical establishment thing
And people are voting for some thing as crazy as Donald Trump because they feel that the establishment failed. You can't sell people on the "safe" choice if they already think that adding some chaos to the system would be better than keeping the status quo.

Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: October 15, 2016, 03:52:26 pm »
Also it's less of a "safe" choice when it has an extensive record of inciting wars. So many wars.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: October 15, 2016, 04:14:40 pm »
It's the safe choice because letting Clinton II incite wars hasn't caused WW3 yet.
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 15, 2016, 05:59:27 pm »
Hilary in my book is just the typical establishment doing typical establishment thing
And people are voting for some thing as crazy as Donald Trump because they feel that the establishment failed. You can't sell people on the "safe" choice if they already think that adding some chaos to the system would be better than keeping the status quo.

Well even if I do not like the status quo why would I vote for something that is clearly going to be worse?

(That not to mention all that reason there not going to vote for the status quo and just voting for Trump so nothing gets done which is pretty much supporting the status quo anyway if your using that reasoning.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 15, 2016, 06:54:14 pm »
One Supreme Court seat is open, there is a very real chance that two more may open during the next presidential term.

I have to choose between a liar and an *******.

We have an election where the two people being chosen are on the 10% of either end and the 80% in the middle are having to choose WTF?

I think I'll blame Obama and Bush II for all of this. That is a BS answer, but I'm channeling the social media frenzy here...

Doesn't matter, I have made up my mind at this point. Most people have. The next month is just going to be people screaming at the wall.*

-Lego

*when this is over, I'd LOVE to see how much sponsorship money was spent on CNN and the like in the last month.