Author Topic: 7 Days to Die  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
7 Days to Die
« on: March 16, 2014, 08:10:29 pm »
This is a pretty fun, currently early-access Alpha game that I've been playing and I can't find anything on the forums about it here, so I figured I'd raise awareness. You can get it on Steam right now, and I've made a few videos about it onyoutube channel if any of you are interested in seeing up-to-date gameplay because the devs update fairly often. They're also notable for being directly in contact with the community. Anyone else heard about this game?

Offline DrensolX

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days to Die
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:27:24 pm »
This is a pretty fun, currently early-access Alpha game that I've been playing and I can't find anything on the forums about it here, so I figured I'd raise awareness. You can get it on Steam right now, and I've made a few videos about it onyoutube channel if any of you are interested in seeing up-to-date gameplay because the devs update fairly often. They're also notable for being directly in contact with the community. Anyone else heard about this game?

The game alpha was the worst I have ever played... also I think I paid about 30$ for it :(

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:43:05 pm »
Woah.

Not a bot?
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 01:08:22 pm »

The game alpha was the worst I have ever played... also I think I paid about 30$ for it :(

What was so bad about it?

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 01:54:11 am »
It's down to 25 now I think on Steam. Not sure when you played the alpha but it's pretty playable now, even in alpha. They're refining it weekly now actually.

Offline porjaimeemak

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 08:32:45 pm »
Steam down?

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo