Author Topic: Ruler of the Universe  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
Re: Ruler of the Universe
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2013, 11:44:59 am »
And Meatwad.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2013, 12:14:51 pm »
Oh yeah. Meatwad too.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2013, 02:33:20 pm »
Okay, I don't know if you guys read the rules, but it's *two* kids. So I made up your minds for you.

The Good Child
Marcus. Looks like a giraffe, but without skin. Can hover. Has a large vocabulary and a posh English accent.

The Evil Child
Allison. Looks like a giraffe, but a plant life form. Uses the process of photosynthesis to stay alive. Can control the cycles of the sun and moon.

The Sun is a giant mass of glowing worms which sing an endless Latin chorus. The song details everything that you have done since the story began up to the present, before repeating. The dim, bluish light of the Wormsun shines down upon the slowly revolving sphere of sirloin steak, which is called Meatwad.

You create an assistant Demigod named Tesla the Cartographer. He is mischievous and is always trying to do things like make a continent shaped like a dick, etc.

[Tesla, you are now the Cartographer. I grant you the power to mold the shape of the continents and seas to be whatever you wish, but only when I say it's okay, which will be fairly often.]

Because you are a fickle god you throw the congealed gravy moon into the Seas of Chili, thus raising the sea level and creating a new, perfectly round, brown wasteland of a continent.

[Cartographer Tesla, make changes accordingly. You may name the continent whatever you want.]
[Please. There, I'm asking nicely.]

The Moons, three of them, are actually giant eyeballs made of various precious gems. Each eyeball is filled with smaller, living eyes which themselves have smaller living eyes crawling over them. Each eye represents one sentient creature on the world below. When a creature is born, an eye is formed with the creature's "true name" (which you personally grant to each sentient being) is etched on its surface. When the creature dies, its eye on the moons closes, forever. Strangely, the moons don't appear to be losing any free space, regardless of how many people die or get born.

[Guys who aren't Tesla, you can name the Moons.]

The world of Meatwad below is lifeless for now. Where do you plan to put your children, and what kind of beings (and environment) will there be to conquer?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2013, 04:09:57 pm »
Mission 1: Destroy the sun.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2013, 05:51:36 pm »
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2013, 07:57:53 pm »
Yeah if Tesla isn't a child of god then why is he still able to make maps?

I think you need to go back and check your rules, Slinky. Because Tesla is making maps.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2013, 10:22:53 pm »
Throw the good child into the sun, and then destroy the two of them.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2013, 09:55:33 am »
Sorry Tesla, you didn't agree to this. You are no longer cartographer. My bad :)

Pat, good point. Tesla, you are no longer cartographer. My bad :)

You throw Marcus into the sun, thus destroying Marcus and the Sun. Worms go everywhere.

By default, Allison wins. Congratulations, the game is over. You now smite Allison and demote Tesla to "not the cartographer".

GAYME OHVER

[good game everyone! let's do it again!]

[Quick suggestion: How about we jump back in time to before the children were created and start from there? Because all this power sort of went to my head and it went boom]
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:19:12 am by Slinky »

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2013, 03:31:55 pm »
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.