Author Topic: Ruler of the Universe  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
Ruler of the Universe
« on: October 14, 2013, 03:34:50 pm »
You are The Ruler of the Universe. You have two children, but their names and genders are undetermined. Underneath you is a vast expanse of many, many things, all of which are nothing. You must create a planet in this emptiness, to brighten it up a bit.

The Rules

(detox was not involved at all)
  • One of the siblings will be sent to live on the world and will not return until he or she is ruler of the entire planet.
  • The other sibling will try to mess up his/her plans.
  • The Ruler of the Universe (you people) is allowed to make a change to the world every three turns, which can be anything at all (much like IT). Basically, this means that on each turn you can make a suggestion to the siblings to do stuff, and after the third one you can change it yourself. If no one makes a suggestion after a while, I'm just gonna double post to get on to the next turn.
  • The game restarts when the "ruler" child becomes ruler or the "anti-ruler" child defeats the "ruler".
  • ABSOLUTELY NO GORRAMN PONIES!! (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, YUU!)

There is emptiness. What kind of planet will there be? What kind of children do you have?

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: Ruler of the Universe
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 03:42:13 pm »
Kind of makes me think of some parts of The Silmarillion.

So I think we all agree that we need a meat planet.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 04:06:06 pm »
Using your godly powers you create a gigantic ball out of the finest sirloin steak there is.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 05:31:15 pm »
Isn't this the game based of Detoxicated's?
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 05:39:36 pm »

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 07:13:52 pm »
A) DETOX WAS NOT INVOLVED
and
B) WAY TO RUIN IT BADGER

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 09:21:38 pm »
Return after months of absence to find a new thread you're interested in and wonder what the heck happened once you read it.

...on a far more serious note, is it too late to second the meat planet idea?
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 10:15:28 pm »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 03:19:05 am »
Isn't this the game based of Detoxicated's?

Carry on Slinky.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 12:01:34 pm »
Meatplanet with Chili Seas and a moon made of congealed gravy.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 12:09:23 pm »
You carve out seas of delicious chili con carne on the sirloin sphere. You also bring a congealed gravy moon into existence.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 01:39:23 pm »
Clouds made of fluffy pork scratchings, salami trees, geysers of hot lard, butter mountains, rolling hills of cocktail weenies, maple-glaze glaciers, deserts of crisp bacon, gammon mesas, deep fajita caverns exposing veins of precious tripe and nuggets of foie gras, spare rib canyons with rivers of smoky BBQ sauce, jagged formations of bone bursting with juicy marrow, hot broth springs, chittlin embankments overlooking lush meadows of pulled pork, sedimentary deposits of chipotle beef burrito filling, steaming swamps of gator gumbo, marshlands of glutinous Irish Stew bobbing with dumplings, sweet springs of chicken korma flowing over creekbeds of ground beef, rare highly radioactive pockets of General Tso's chicken, spam floodplains, barchans of bratwurst, archipelagos of veal, confit duck leg with flageolet ragoût and celeriac mash gulch, oxtail soup oxbow lakes, black pudding drumlins, choritzo knolls, chicken buttes, saucison escarpments and deep oceanic trenches filled with dark, dark, inky dark duck's blood soup. 
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 02:24:20 pm »
You bring all these things into existence as well. You almost go into cardiac arrest just *thinking* about it.

It occurs to you that you'd better flesh out exactly what your children are once you're done mucking around with this world-creation stuff.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 05:06:25 pm »
Your children are a pair of white and dark blue winged giraffes which control the Sun and Moons, respectively. They each inherited a third of your powers, but cannot control them completely yet.

The Sun is a giant mass of glowing worms which sing an endless Latin chorus. The song details everything that you have done since the story began up to the present, before repeating.

The Moons, three of them, are actually giant eyeballs made of various precious gems. Each eyeball is filled with smaller, living eyes which themselves have smaller living eyes crawling over them. Each eye represents one sentient creature on the world below. When a creature is born, an eye is formed with the creature's "true name" (which you personally grant to each sentient being) is etched on its surface. When the creature dies, its eye on the moons closes, forever. Strangely, the moons don't appear to be losing any free space, regardless of how many people die or get born.

ABSOLUTELY NO GORRAMN PONIES!! (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, YUU!)

What about Zebras?  :P

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 07:39:15 pm »
And there was also another child. A troubled child. One that would bring many hardships to the people of the meat world.

His name was Tesla and he was the drawer of maps.