Author Topic: The Heavy Petting Rodomontade Topic: Wherin are recorded anecdotes of ribaldry  (Read 13547 times)

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
So rather than continue to treat the off topic - topic as a place to share my weekly stories (should there be any), I think a dedicated thread would be more inviting.

The basis of this thread is to just share any sort of interesting event that is taking place with you right now or last week or whenever. Current events are much more fun since our input (if we have any, not that you care what we say at the end of the day (that's the fun!)) would be more relevant and maybe helpful.

That's it I guess. If you did something interesting, have some reoccurring life drama that's not a real problem (see: Personal Problems thread), partied hard and have a story from last night, went to some show and had an epiphany, met a cure girl and landed a date, went to a fun improv show after party, saw this waitress at a restaurant you frequent at an electronic show and danced with her, etc.

I mean most of us are pretty young so there's still stories to be had at some point, so why not share them with us as they happen? Advice is cool, but not required since that's not the point of this thread.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 11:35:23 am by Krakow Sam »

No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
Re: Misadventures and Curious Outings
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 08:52:22 pm »
Social lives?  Who do you think we are?

I finally found some people to watch ufc fights with in this town.  While watching the fights last night one of the guys somehow shattered a pint of beer just by bumping into it.  Dude's a freaking giant, good thing he's so happy all the time.

Before they got there I was sitting at the bar and overheard this girl who I assume was on a first date, talking about all the jerks and creeps who had flirted with her or tried to date her.  She was talking loud and it was a boring fight, I couldn't help it.  I hope the dude she was with knows what he's getting himself into.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 08:55:26 pm »
I have realistic expectations for this thread I don't expect it to be bumped often haha.

Sounds like the big guy should compete...
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 10:14:37 pm »
I lived life on the edge yesterday and parked without a valid permit at my old university. It was a weekend and the lot was almost entirely empty, but there was some pretty menacing language on the school's website about parking violations so it could have gone either way. Crazy stuff.

I also brought cookies to the people I was visiting, so that was a nice experience. Got to eat some cider and doughnuts as well.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 10:45:38 pm »
The few girls who I hang out with and who like me are slowly turning into lesbians. I'm slowly losing my tiny future dating pool.

However, I ate a donut with bacon inside it, so that's pretty cool.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 11:04:01 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw</a>

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 06:48:55 am »
The few girls who I hang out with and who like me are slowly turning into lesbians. I'm slowly losing my tiny future dating pool.
Oh man, tell me about it. Out of the four people I've ever considered dateable, two are sexually incompatible with me. It sucks.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 09:03:24 am »
I don't want to sound like one of those old people that dismisses everything kids do but people don't generally 'become' gay. While the actual problems kids have are often wrongly dismissed as 'just a phase', well, sometimes it really is just a phase.

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 09:13:46 am »
I think Slinky means they're coming out?
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2013, 09:40:52 am »
Slowly coming out.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 09:27:07 pm »
There's a simple solution. Just become lesbian.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 09:40:00 pm »
Went to learn Blues dancing yesterday (as per swing club suggestion). Definitely one of my favorites, dance is fire man.

Also Sam i guess we've technically been learning 'East Coast'? And we start Lindy Hop next week for the rest of the semester I'm thinking since they say that's our 'end game'.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 05:46:17 pm »
Going to a birthday party where I know a single person as mostly a distant friend. Met her on the London trip and have seen her 3 times since haha. She has a boyfriend so she's off my radar in that regard. Foreseeable problems include the fact I'm 20 and if they decide to go to a bar that is too harsh on IDs I might be SoL. We'll see how the night goes but I'm fairly excited. Woo

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 05:51:14 pm »
Make good choices!

We'll be waiting for your post at three in the morning.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 08:32:27 pm »
Nope, early audible and they cancelled the initial party and were already at a venue I could not get in to; chillin with the roommates instead.

Next weekend is my birthday though so hopefully I'll have something interesting to talk about then.