Author Topic: The Lesbian Pulp RP OoC  (Read 13268 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: The Lesbian Pulp RP OoC
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2013, 04:34:25 pm »
Cool beans! Looks good, man.

I'm gonna be out this weekend until Monday but should be able to post sporadically throughout that period of time. Let's see some posts happen this weekend, guys! :D

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2013, 03:35:18 pm »
Just a quick note, My character was in the freezer, not the truck, eropS.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2013, 04:09:31 pm »
Like the freezer part of the truck. I thought that was so obvious it was implied and just truck would equate to his position in the freezer part of the freezer truck
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2013, 04:48:37 pm »
No, the truck driver is delivering things to the store's freezer. It's in that freezer that SB-5 was inside.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2013, 06:09:35 pm »
Ohhhhhh I thought it was a freezer truck he got launched into. That makes more sense
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2013, 01:40:00 pm »
Why are there two Jons but not two of everyone else? I think I failed to comprehend something that happened to him specifically

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2013, 01:55:36 pm »
I think he was traveling at 88 miles per hour or something.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2013, 01:59:20 pm »
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, we ain't gonna explain some serious ****!
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2013, 02:09:26 pm »
Couldn't ask for a better 25,000th post.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2013, 02:21:05 pm »
I realize that I need to make a post, but SURPRISE BIRTHDAY EVENTS. And they won't tell me what's they are. :O

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2013, 02:32:45 pm »
At your leisure. We seem to have settled into a fairly relaxed posting regimen for this RP.

And that's fine as long as we remember to check in every so often. We can go a day or two without a post but that will only work if we keep the posts coming at a somewhat regular pace. ;)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2013, 03:09:52 pm »
Couldn't ask for a better 25,000th post.

Nice catch pat, didn't even see that milestone coming.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2013, 03:48:03 pm »
Well, thanks for nothing, jerks.

Is it really that hard to post once or twice every couple days to keep the story going? I'm not even pleading for more posts, I'm berating you guys because once again an RP has died despite having ample amounts of momentum and a reasonably proficient player base. What the hell do we have to do to get you people to post? You sign up for these games and then act shell shocked when you have to post daily.

YOU KNEW THIS FROM THE START. IT WASN'T A SECRET. WE EVEN RELAXED THE POSTING GUIDELINE TO ACCOMMODATE PLAYERS AND YOU STILL **** ON US.

So again, thanks for ****ing nothing. I'm done. :|

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2013, 07:06:32 am »
Sorry Pat, I don't see the momentum. Everyone's split, I see no options for my character other than to aimlessly wander around town to find you or Jon I guess, but that's not in his character, and that's boring, and yes I could write something crazy happening along the way but it's not really my style to throw in random happenings for the sake of having a random happening when other people are doing something else. He's more liable to go back to work and write the whole thing off as a fluke, maybe leave town that night before the satellites, since there is nothing keeping him involved anymore.

Neo is solo with 2 Jons, Ovi just went solo to tie up his loose end, I still don't understand why Nigel and James are the only two without duplicates when you stated that there weren't duplicates and our characters were to carry on in order to avoid this exact situation in which characters have to deal with their past selves for no reason other than to muddy the waters. When I asked for an explanation no one gave one. Idk, this bugged me since I felt like Haseri and I missed some boat.

I do feel bad because I did make a commitment to participate in this just like everyone who made a character; and I apologize, I could have spoken up about the above concerns at a much earlier time when it would have been relevant.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2013, 07:28:24 am »
Stop making excuses for not posting and just post if you think the game is slowing down. Sheesh! This isn't difficult, guys. Any one play has the power to fix anything they see wrong with things.

If something is causing you guys to be timid, let us know. But I feel like we've been standing on top of the hill screaming for people to just post when they want about what they want whenever they want for the last half dozen games now.