Which Region Should We Use?

Viridian Woods
0 (0%)
Titan Gorge
3 (25%)
Discovery Delta
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: GS SimCity (2013) Community Game (Sign Up!)  (Read 18642 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Re: GS SimCity (2013) Community Game (Sign Up!)
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2013, 08:24:05 pm »
The Motherland of Industry, Comrade of Comrades, has successfully fully upgraded it Electronics and Trading HQs! Now, Petroleum products are available at Trade Ports! Unfortunately, it appears that I cannot build the oil buildings, as I have no oil on my map. So the same probably holds true for mining.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2013, 08:46:00 pm »
So like you beat the game?
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2013, 09:53:20 pm »
Making absurd amounts of money per day, yes. I also unlocked all the Trade buildings, Mining buildings, and Electronics buildings. Researched a few projects. More projects left, more schools to add to the university. An Arcology to build that seems bugged and probably will be for a while until they fix the damn server issues. I haven't totally beaten it but I've effectively accomplished what I set out to do, to build a pretty highly educated city that pumps out electronics. At this point it's basically sit there and make millions of dollars while making research progress on the Fast Neutrons, waiting for more people to join the region or the Great Works to get re-enabled or fixed or whatever is wrong with them. My cash reserves are up to 13 million and the income advisors says I make something like 2.7mil a month or a day or whatever their wonky time measurements are. Getting to where I am wasn't exactly easy though, took a lot of thought, careful planning, and time.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2013, 09:57:01 pm »
Oh jeez, this is out already?  :-X
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline SpaceOddity

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Europan
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2013, 12:23:11 am »
The region looks good, guys. I can visit but need an invite. I have sent out a bunch of friend requests, too. :)
<<<< Click to enter.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2013, 06:13:50 am »
@Raz so maybe you could start gifting to your friends ;) Shame to have all that money and no where to spend it.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2013, 08:37:47 am »
Hey yall, long time, no forum.

Anyway, I caved and bought this game. My name is Josasus and I was wondering if I could get in on this SimCity action. Hope to see you guys in the game.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2013, 11:37:44 am »
More tips for you guys:

<3 Josososososososlololololololoo

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2013, 12:04:55 pm »
@Raz so maybe you could start gifting to your friends ;) Shame to have all that money and no where to spend it.

Can't be done without a connection to you guys, and I have no connections that cross that river. It seems to be this way on all the 16 player maps. Forced into four subsections, usually with two subsections connected by rail, but the two halves split and connected by nothing. Maybe if connections can be created across water or air by someone else on my side, that connect to someone on your side with water/air, a transfer system could be setup. I bulldozed my airport because it was pointless and taking up incredibly valuable space that I needed.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2013, 12:52:16 pm »
Can't be done without a connection to you guys, and I have no connections that cross that river. It seems to be this way on all the 16 player maps. Forced into four subsections, usually with two subsections connected by rail, but the two halves split and connected by nothing. Maybe if connections can be created across water or air by someone else on my side, that connect to someone on your side with water/air, a transfer system could be setup. I bulldozed my airport because it was pointless and taking up incredibly valuable space that I needed.

WUT?

Offline Petreak

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
    • Petreak's Graphics and Stuff!
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2013, 02:45:00 pm »
Hey everyone! Long time no post. Lol!
I might be interested in joining your region if they ever get things sorted out so I can play the game. I hate that the game loads and when you get in, it says it can't connect to the server. Well, why did it let me in then. It said on the launcher it was connected. LOL! Makes no sense. It's a great game, but I think it was a big mistake for them to do online only.
"No matter where you go, there you are."

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2013, 03:07:18 pm »
I might be interested in joining your region if they ever get things sorted out so I can play the game. I hate that the game loads and when you get in, it says it can't connect to the server. Well, why did it let me in then. It said on the launcher it was connected. LOL! Makes no sense. It's a great game, but I think it was a big mistake for them to do online only.

Been getting that happen to me when I forget to run from my shortcut that runs as administrator.

To Pat, unless you're joking, it's like this. There are four road groups of four cities, and two rail groups of eight cities. I can't send money to everyone across the river because I don't have a rail or road connection to them. Maybe I could if there were airports on the other side, but I doubt it. As for water, I only have access to a separate body of water.

Also, I rectified my education problem. Turns out buildings can become stuck in some kind of limbo, not sending out their unenrolled students when time comes to hop on the bus or mosey off to university. Bulldozing them and having them rebuild has fixed that, they now send their students properly.

Also, Fast Neutrons (600 MW Nuclear) are now unlocked! My nuke plant pumps out 800MW now.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:09:44 pm by Raz »

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2013, 03:11:19 pm »

What's your Origin name?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found you.

Offline Petreak

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
    • Petreak's Graphics and Stuff!
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2013, 03:30:07 pm »
Lol. It shouldn't have been hard to find me considering I use Petreak for everything. Haha! What server are you all attempting to play on? Maybe I can get into it.
"No matter where you go, there you are."

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2013, 03:49:20 pm »
NA West 1.