Author Topic: Gravity Falls  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Gec

• Defender Devotee
  • I dig 'em.
    • View Profile
Gravity Falls
« on: July 19, 2012, 10:40:00 am »
So Disney Channel has this new series which is really starting to get popular called Gravity Falls. Has really great humor, yet very familiar to other shows like Regular Show, the first season of Spongebob and other good things. I love Mabel though. Fun character!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5SzzZOp0s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5SzzZOp0s</a>

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
Re: Gravity Falls
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 01:21:09 pm »
Cool,I would totally watch that if I had sky.

Offline Putspooza

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 02:44:56 pm »
This is beginning to become my favourite show.

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 04:02:02 pm »
That was fun.
I don't watch TV though so the only way I'd see this is by downloading the episodes.
And I can't be bothered. :U
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 11:29:14 pm »
Absolutely disgusting, paedophiles get out etc.

But yeah s'cool.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 05:41:52 pm »
Okay so I watched up to 'The Time Travellers Pig' and I am resigning myself to just reading the wiki at this point.

I think my main problem with this show is the run-time tbh. AT and SU are only 11 minute bites that are chalk full of plot, world building, and character building, more often than not. There is no B plot in these shows, and I have not really liked the B plots in this.

I feel like when I'm watching this I become very aware I am watching a cartoon show rather than just a story in cartoon form. Plus, the overall mystery has taken way too long to get started with little to no answers halfway through season 1, and I am impatient.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.