Author Topic: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - A Master of Magic, Civilization type game.  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
So let me give you a bit of a background story about Elemental: war of magic. Not long ago a game called Elemental: war of magic was released. A game made by Stardock. A game had a lot of issues and was in general not well reserved. A sad thing for all of us that love games like Civ, Master of Magic and of course Stardocks own masterpiece, Galactic Civilization 2. Well Stardock is not a company that gives up in the first place and wants to make things right. So what do they do? Well they make a relaunch of course! Now Elemental is back better then ever and if by any chance you got Elemental: war of magic when it was new then you get Elemental: Fallen Enchantress for free (And at discount price if you got it later.)

I have been playing the beta now for a few days and I have to say. This is a game that could very well become a equal to the likes mentioned before. I have had a lot of fun with it and considering is pre-order price I say it well worth it. Now the game is still in beta and do have months of work ahead of it. But this game is still a lot better then tons of other games that are apparently finished products. If you buy it you get to play the beta wile you wait for the finished product.

Please tell me what you think off the game if you have had a chance to play it.

Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
I love turn based strategy games where you build an empire, but I hate the fantasy setting so much.  It doesn't help that the first game was largely hated.  I think that they're making a mistake by keeping that same brand name, I'm inclined to ignore it outright.  Still though, I'll keep an eye on it.  Anyone have any idea when it's coming out?

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
Hay is a part of there mission to set things right. Actually i am surprised people have heard of the first game. I though it was just us loyalist that had.

So its it fantasy in general you hate or just this setting?
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)