Author Topic: The Superpower RP: Volume G - To the Moon Alice!  (Read 10583 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
The Superpower RP: Volume G - To the Moon Alice!
« on: May 03, 2012, 03:28:55 pm »
In 2103 Earth emerged from its greatest period of strife and into a new Golden Age of civilisation, technology and magic. During these events, which are known by many names including the Great Revival and the Fall of Vorago, a large portion of the Earth's moon was destroyed by an unknown entity. Fearing disruption to the Earth's tides and fearing for the future of the planet, a multinational space program is launched, leveraging super-science and magic on an unprecedented scale to repair the moon.
The result was Nova Luna, the New Moon, completed in 2122. Built from the ruins of the old Moon, Nova Luna is an orbital construction filled with a variety of technological marvels, including habitation domes with a variety of environments, a network of transportation shuttle tubes and even a teleportation network. Soon after it was built, Nova Luna became a world unto itself, broken free of the laws of old earth and existing as a free wonderland for anyone to enjoy who had the means to reach it.
It is 2220, and the centennial of Nova Luna fast approaches. It has been a good 100 years, but no good thing lasts forever. Soon Nova Luna will face its first real threats. Will you be hero enough to stand up and fight for what is good in this brave new world?

The Superpower RP: Volume G is the latest instalment of our award-winning* RP series. Now with RulesTM!

Unlike the previous games, we will be playing this one as an proper RPG in IRC, using the Mutants and Masterminds rules. If you want to participate, just post in this thread or contact myself or Pat.
If you'd like to create a character, either jump right in and get a hold of a copy of the Mutants and Masterminds 2nd edition core book and make a power level 10 character, or just post a more traditional character bio in this thread and we'll work on statting it up.

*Pat Award for excellence in RPs four time winner.  
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:42:27 am by Krakow Sam »

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: The Superpower RP: Volume G - To the Moon Alice!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 04:33:09 pm »
Oh yes! Oh yes yes!

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:16:14 pm »
What time will you play in IRC you think? The DnD game kind of left me hangin haha.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 05:18:45 pm »
That has not been decided yet!

But if you have a recommendation, we usually go with the first or second one we get. :D

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 05:40:07 pm »
How many times a week?

But yeah hm, I have nothing but free time until June when I go to the UK so I will be on that time... so I guess not during the day in BST Mon-Thu?

I'm always down for Sunday afternoon/nights as well as most week nights except Fri/Sat.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 12:09:13 am »
I'm definitely in.  I'll try to get a character sorted out shortly.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 08:48:31 am »
How many times a week?

But yeah hm, I have nothing but free time until June when I go to the UK so I will be on that time... so I guess not during the day in BST Mon-Thu?

I'm always down for Sunday afternoon/nights as well as most week nights except Fri/Sat.

Ideally we'll play once a week. Probably on sundays starting around 1700 british time (so about noon if you're on the east coast and in the morning if you're on the west coast of america)

So as not to deviate from the formula of the original RPs we will be cycling GMs, so anyone who wants to gets a chance to be the 'villain'.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 12:39:12 pm »
Sundays are probably my best chance at being able to play, so maybe this will work for me.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 02:58:44 pm »
I don't usually have Sundays off so I may have to play when I can. D:

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 04:21:25 pm »
Name: "Oni", "The Demon", "The Dapper Demon",  etc
Bio: Six years ago the unscrupulous rich of Nova Luna began to draw the attention of a Robin Hood like provocateur who stole and disrupted their assets and left holographic calling cards bearing the leering visage of a japanese demon. Attempts to collar the individual have thus far proved fruitless as his identity seems impossible to pin down, and he posesses an uncanny knack for coopting Nova Luna's teleportation grid to get out of tight corners.
Every sighting of the elusive Demon, clad in an opera coat and Kabuki mask and wielding a metal cane with apparently magical properties, is the harbinger of ruin for the corrupt and greedy, and of certain entertainment for anyone else nearby.

Powers:
Trickster Mask: This magical Kabuki mask represents the visage of a leering japanese demon, its red tongue constantly sticking out in a mocking expression. The magic of the mask prevents people from making a mental connection between a person when they are wearing it and when they are not, somehow disguising tell-tale features of voice, posture and behavior to safeguard the wearer's identity.

Iron Club: Actually a walking cane made of some magical metallic substance, the Iron Club has strange kinetic properties which seem to defy or bend some physical laws. At the wielder's will it can render itself and its wielder magically immovable, as though rooted in place by a great force. When used to block a strike, it somehow turns back some of the force with which it was hit, with greater reaction than there was action. The Demon is paticularly adept with this weapon, and has been known to deflect bullets in flight, and use its strange reactive properties to fling himself high into the air.
After some embarassing knockouts in the field, the Oni has used its technical expertise to craft a portable forcefield generator fitted to the cane.

Teleportation Expert: When cornered, the Demon seems particularly adept at rerouting Nova Luna's teleportation grid to make a quick getaway, masking his destination from prying eyes with a few deft keystrokes. Those who have had the opportunity to study these events identify the demon as someone who is particularly well versed in teleportation, in theory and in practise.

Ninja Tricks: In addition to his more exotic abilities and equipment, the Demon seems to be in good physical condition, and fairly well versed in stealth, acrobatics and misdirection. Though critics have pointed out his over-reliance on theatrics to cover for his lack of true mastery.

Public Identity: The Demon, The Dapper Demon, the Oni etc

APPEARANCE
Size: Medium
Height: 5'5
Weight: 100lbs
Hair: Black
Skin: Light
Eyes: Unknown

Hero points: 2

POWER LEVEL
Power Level: 10
Power Points: 166 (1 to spend)
Max Attack: 10
Max Defense: 10
Max Save DC: 15
Max Toughness: 10

ABILITIES
STR: 10 (+0)
DEX: 18 (+4)
CON: 12 (+1)
INT: 20 (+5)
WIS: 10 (+0)
CHA: 16 (+3)

COMBAT
Attack 8 (Melee 7, Ranged 7) [Unarmed +0 (Bruise)]
Defense 4 (2 flat-footed)
Initiative +4

SAVES
Toughness 5 (1 flat-footed)
Fortitude 5
Reflex 12
Will 8

SKILLS
Acrobatics 3   (+16)
Bluff 2       (+11)
Climb 3    (+12)
Computers 2    (+12)
Concentration 1 (+4)
Craft:
Electronic  2   (+13)
Diplomacy 1    (+7)
Disable Device 2(+13)
Disguise     (+4)
Drive  1   (+7)
Escape Artist 1   (+8)
Gather Info     (+4)
Intimidate 2    (+11)
Knowledge:
(Business) 1 (+9)          
(History) 1   (+9)
(Physics) 3   (+21)
(Streetwise) 2  (+13)
(Technology) 3   (+21)
Languages:
Notice 2    (+8)
Perform (dance) 1 (+8)
Pilot 1      (+8)
Search     (+5)
Sense Motive 1  (+4)
Sleight of Hand  (+4)
Stealth 2    (+12)

Powers/Devices

Name: Iron Club (Device) Rank: 8 Action: Free Range: Personal Duration: Continuous Cost: 24

Name: Aegis (Dynamic Power Array) Rank: 25 Action: Free Range: Touch Duration: Instant  Cost: 26

Name: Block* Rank: 8 Action: Free Range: Touch Duration: Instant  Cost: 3 points per rank
       Free Action (+2), Reflect (+1)
            Dynamic alt power feat (2)

Name: Shield Rank: - Action: Free Range: personal Duration: sustained  Cost: 1 point per rank
                       Name: Force Field Rank: - Action: Free Range:  personal Duration: sustained  Cost: 1 point per rank

*Extras applied to regular block ability

The Iron Cane is a defensive device with magical properties and fitted with a force feld generator of the Oni's own design. A skilled wielder can parry melee attacks with the cane and redirect the kinetic energy back at the attacker, or can simply bat away any incoming physical or energy attacks. Additionally, the Oni has fitted the device with a kinetic field generator, though the small device is temperamental and does not work well when the cane is being swung around.

Name: Immovable Rank: 7 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 7

The Iron club renders the Demon almost immovable, able to stand up to forces which should
   knock him flat.

Name: Flight Rank: 3 Action: Move Range: Personal Duration: Instant  Cost: 7
        50mph flight
   Alt power feat
                  Name: Wall Crawling (Super-movement) Rank: 2 Action: Move Range: Personal Duration: Sustained  Cost: 4
             Move at full speed on walls and ceilings

The Iron Club's strange physics-warping properties allow the Oni to 'fly' by locally distorting gravity, causing him to 'fall' in any direction he chooses, as well as walking on any surface regardless of topography.

Name: Strike Rank: 1 Action: Standard Range: Touch Duration: Instant Cost: 1
   Linked
   Name: Trip Rank: 4 Action: Standard Range: Touch Duration: Instant Cost: 5
   Knockback (+1), Touch range (-1)

By striking the iron club smartly against an enemy, the Demon can use the kickback to knock
   them on their asses.

Name: Trickster Mask (Device) Rank: 2 Action: Free Range: Personal Duration: Continuous Cost: 8

Name: Morph Rank: 5 Action: Free Range: Personal Duration: Continuous Cost: 10
   Continuous Duration (+1)
   +25 to disguise checks to avoid being recognised as the Demon

Wearing the Oni mask almost totally erases any clue of the Demon's true identity.

Name: Teleport Rank: 9 Action: Full Range: Personal Duration: Instant Cost: 3
Extended only (-1), Medium: Novaluna Teleport Grid (-1), Check Required: Technology (-1)

The Demon seems to have an uncanny understanding of teleportation technology, and given a moment can
hack the Novaluna teleportation grid to transport himself anywhere on or within the moon where the grid extends.

Feats
Defensive roll (4)
Evasion (2)
Move-by-action
Interpose
Advantage (Wealth x 8 ) Wealth Bonus 40
Inventor
Improvised Tools

Posessions:

James Webb Space Telescope

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:35:18 pm by Krakow Sam »

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 07:00:59 pm »
Name: Elsa "Practical Effects" Wilson

Bio: Nova Luna craves entertainment of all kinds. Whether it's concerts, parties, or Bar Mitzvahs there is an entire subclass of people willing and able to provide a hint of excitement. Elsa Wilson is one of those people. She creates entertaining effects shows to dazzle the masses and is quite good at her job. When asked, people that have seen Elsa's shows comment that her displays feel more real than those of her competitors. This is all be design, of course. Elsa strives to make her work as real as possible. There are no illusions at her shows. The explosions are real and the lasers are too. Of course, since she works with such dangerous materials her shows are not always what one would consider legal, at least in some jurisdictions. Nova Luna security isn't necessarily fond of explosions within the walls. But hey, it pays well!

Powers:
Prop Gun: Popgun: So maybe the gun is fake. And maybe it looks harmless... but it isn't! Really! Most people should think twice about approaching Elsa when she's got her pistol out. Despite only being able to fire "blanks", Elsa has taken to adding her own special pizazz. A shot by Elsa's pistol won't hurt very much and certainly isn't lethal. But when one of her patented blanks detonates? Well, then you may have some issues.

So fake: The years spent turning illusions into real, tangible things has given Elsa the ability to see through lies. Even if she doesn't know what you're lying about, she knows when you're lying.

APPEARANCE
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 134lbs
Hair: Brown (dyed blue)
Eyes: Brown

POWER LEVEL
Power Points: 150

ABILITIES 30 spent
STR: 13 (+1)
DEX: 15 (+2)
CON: 10 (+0)
INT: 17 (+3)
WIS: 20 (+5)
CHA: 15 (+2)

COMBAT 20 spent
Attack 5 (Melee 0, Ranged 0) [Unarmed +0 (Bruise)]
Defense 5 (0 flat-footed)
Initiative 2

SAVES 15 spent
Toughness 3 (0 flat-footed)
Fortitude 3
Reflex 5
Will 11

SKILLS 15 spent = (60SP)
Acrobatics: 1
Climb: 2
Computers: 2
Concentration: 3
Craft:
(chemical: 5)
Drive: 2
Escape Artist: 1
Gather Information: 2
Investigate: 3
Knowledge:
(current events: 1)
(physical science: 4)
(popular culture: 2)
(technology: 3)
Medicine: 5
Notice: 4
Pilot: 1
Search: 3
Sense Motive: 13
Survival: 3
Swim: 1

SPENT 80 POINTS SO FAR. 70 POINTS LEFT.

STILL HAVE TO DO FEATS AND OTHER STUFF
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:19:20 pm by PatMan33 »

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 03:10:11 pm »
Name: Telik
Bio: Born in a small, relatively unrecognized village, Telik was raised as a shaman, a protector of his people. During the construction of Nova Luna, large amounts of resources were required, and the massive project displaced his tribe. For a period of time, they lived on the streets of Earth cities, raising money so that one day Telik could go to Nova Luna to exact revenge and find a place for the tribe upon it's surface.

Powers:
Controlled Adaptation: Telik is capable of altering his abilities to serve more purpose. For example, he can control the earth, or the animals upon it. He is also capable of seeing distant events through smoke, and often does such to check on his tribe's well being. He can also control plasma and teleport using this ability.

Consistent Awareness: Telik can sense 360 degrees around his being, which he attributes to being extremely aware of his surroundings.

Everlife: Telik can not starve or die from sicknesses. His body is controlled by him, and he can even come back from the dead.

Public Identity: Telik, Tallman

APPEARANCE
Height: 7'6
Weight: 112lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Tanned
Eyes: Jade Green

POWER LEVEL

ABILITIES
STR: 8 (-1)
DEX: 10 (+0)
CON: 24 (+7)
INT: 10 (+0)
WIS: 26 (+8)
CHA: 7 (-2)

COMBAT
Attack 4
Defense 6
Initiative 0

SAVES (+3 bonus)
Toughness 7
Fortitude 7
Reflex 0
Will 8

SKILLS
Acrobatics 2  (+2)
Bluff             (+0)
Climb            (-2)
Computers     (+0)
Concentration (+8)
Craft:
Diplomacy     (-2)
Disable Device (+0)
Disguise     (-2)
Drive     (+0)
Escape Artist    (+0)
Gather Info     (-2)
Intimidate     (-2)
Knowledge:
Languages:
Notice 6    (+14)
Perform     (-2)
Pilot        (+0)
Profession (+8)
Search     (+0)
Sense Motive   (+8)
Sleight of Hand  (+0)
Stealth         (+0)
Survival 4     (+12)

Powers/Devices

Name: Adaptation Rank: 10 Action: Full Range: Personal Duration: Continuous Cost: 70
Dynamic Array (Contains the following)
   Name: Animal Control Rank: - Action: Standard Range: Perception Duration: Sustained (Lasting) Cost: 2 per Rank

Name: Earth Control Rank: - Action: Standard Range: Perception Duration: Sustained Cost: 2 per Rank

Name: ESP Rank: - Action: Move Range: Extended Duration: Concentration Cost: 2 per Rank
     2 Senses (Sight, Sound), Medium (Smoke)

Name: Plasma Control Rank: - Action: Standard Range: Ranged Duration: Instant Cost: 2 per Rank

Name: Teleport Rank: - Action: Move Range: Personal Duration: Instant Cost: 3 per Rank
     Change Velocity
    (End array)

Name: Super Senses Rank: 5 Action: Free Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 5
  Radius (All senses)

Name: Regeneration Rank: 10 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 20
 Recover Rate (Disabled)1, Resurrection9
  Regrowth

Name: Immunity Rank: 2 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 2
 Starvation and Thirst, Disease

FEATS
Jack-of-all-trades
Fearless
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:03:27 pm by Badger Man 22 »
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 03:52:01 pm »
Name: Ferrous-Enamel Nanoassembly and Defense E-class Robot, "FENDER"

Bio:
FENDER Unit Serial #0000017 Military Record: Programming contaminated due gross incompetence (Using experimental military hardware for music storage, really?) Attempts to repair foiled by nanoassembly self-repair system. Unit disposed of.

FENDER Higher Consciousness Log [17/1/2220 1537]
You awaken in a scrapyard under the bright Luna Nova afternoon lights. Broken machinery is all around you. On your chest is written "Broken robot: $20 or best offer." WHAT DO YOU DO?

>GET YE FLASK

I don't understand "GET YE FLASK"

>GO NORTH

You are accosted by the scrapyard owner, wielding a broom and shouting about "muh property" and "valuable merchandise"

>PLAY VIOLIN

You nanoassemble a violin and perform a requiem. The scrapyard owner, now visibly in tears, stands aside to let you pass.

>BECOME ROCK LEGEND

Powers:
Musical Maestro: All those mp3s in FENDER's brain did more than take up space, they conveyed mastery of all forms of musical instrument onto the developing robot.

Nanofabricator: [Sadly/fortunately] (delete as appropriate) FENDER is only [capable/willing] to use his internal fabricator to create [temporary musical instruments and loudspeakers/useless object of no military value]. This is [very fortunate for the people of Nova Luna/an expensive loss.]

IS A ROBOT: THE NATURAL ENEMY OF THE ROBOT IS HIPPIES

Appearance:
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 460lb
Hair: Robot
Eyes: Robot

POWER LEVEL

Power Points: 165
Max Defense: 5
Max Save DC: 10
Max Toughness: 15
Spare PP: 0

ABILITIES
STR: 10 +6 (innate density) 16  (+3)
DEX: 8 (-1)
CON: 20 +8 (defense mode) 28 (+9)
INT: 14 (+2)
CHA: 14 (+2)

COMBAT

Attack 0 (Melee 0, Ranged 0) [Unarmed +0 (Bruise)]
Defense 5 (2 flat-footed)
Initiative -1

SAVES
Toughness 15 (11 impervious)
Fortitude 9
Reflex 4
Will 0

SKILLS
Perform:
Sing 15
Keyboard 15
Percussion 15
String 15
Wind 13
Concentration 15

FEATS
Ambidexterity
Diehard
Eidetic Memory
Skill Mastery 2 (all trained skills)

Powers:

Name: BackBEATDOWN Rank: 10 Action: Full Round (Sustain: Free) Range: Touch Duration: Sustained Cost:22
Distracting Area (Cone 100ft long, 100ft wide at end) Blast Attack (Reflex/Toughness Save DC:20/25)

FENDER fabricates loudspeakers and a mixing deck from his chest, then turns up the volume. The beat is highly destructive and only requires a small amount of effort for FENDER to maintain, but the bulky decks and speakers make it impossible for him to dodge.

Alternate Power: It's a GOOD VIBRATION for a fightRank: 10 Action: Full Round (Sustain: Free) Range: Touch Duration: Sustained
Distracting Area (Cone 100ft long, 100ft wide at end) Nauseate Attack (Reflex/Fortitude Save DC:20/25)

Instead of just blasting bad guys with beats, FENDER can put on some "sick" drops, incapacitating the audience with slightly less long-term damage.

Alternate Powers:FENDERSON Starship Action: None Range: Personal Duration: Continuous
Space Travel 1
Flight 1
Enhanced Strength 6
Super-Strength 4
Impervious 4

XTREEM bodymods are all the rage in the mysic scene, and what could be more EXTREEEEEEME than putting a starship engine in your chest AND THEN OVERCLOCKING IT

Name: Fender StratoBLASTER Rank: 10 Action: Full Action Range: Touch Duration: Instant Cost: 12
Area (Line 250ft long 5ft wide) Blast (Reflex/Toughness save DC 20/25)

FENDER can rock out a totally sweet solo at max volume, tearing up the stage (and the audience)

Alternate Power: Disco MALFUNCTION Rank: 10 Action: Full Action Range: Touch Duration: Instant
Area (Cone 100ft long, 100ft wide at end) Total Fade Drain Toughness (Reflex/Fortitude save DC 20) (Lose 10 toughness for 10 turns before it returns)

Alternatively, sonic vibrations leave everybody ready for the big finisher.

Alternate Power: As my guitar gently WEAPONIZES Rank:4 Action: Standard Range: Touch Duration: Instant
Accurate 5 Mighty Strike  (+10 to hit/Toughness Save DC 22)

Or he can hit people over the head with a guitar.

Name: NanoFABULOUSrication Rank: 1 Action: Standard (Sustain: Free) Range: Touch Duration: Sustained Cost: 4
Innate, Precise, Subtle Create Object

FENDER's internal nanotechnology allows him to quickly create musical instruments up to the size of a five foot cube, and re-absorb the same when he is finished playing them.

Name: I am FERRO-ENAMEL man Rank: 8 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Continuous Cost: 9
Enhanced Constitution 8
Alternate Powers: Many hands make ROCK HARDER & Work FAST Play FASTER Rank: 4 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Continuous & Rank:  Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Continuous
10 Additional Limbs & Quickness (x25)

There's a lot you can do with ten extra arms moving 25 times faster than a normal human, but when he doesn't need them FENDER disassembles them to reinforce his body (you gotta be reinforced to sustain beats like this)

Name:... Heavy boots of MORE FERRO-ENAMEL... Rank: 3 Action: None Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 9
Continuous-Permanent Density
(str+6, 1 rank super-strength, 1 rank immovable, 1 rank impervious toughness)

Name:... Has he thoughts within his POSITRONIC MATRIX? Rank: 25 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 25
Immunity: Life support(Disease, poison, environmental conditions, suffocation), critical hits, aging, starvation/thirst, sleep, mental effects.

Name: What is love? Baby CAN'T hurt meRank: 5 Action: None Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 16
Innate Protection (toughness+5)
Impervious 10

Name:Here's OBSERVING YOU WITH INFRAVISION, kid. Rank: 7 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 7
Distance sense, direction sense, infravision, ultravision, microvision(1), radio sense, time sense

Name: Hey, hey, hey I'm on the radio! Rank: 2 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Continuous Cost: 2
Communication (radio 100ft)

Name: The fine art of RESURRECTING Rank: 2 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 2
Regeneration: Resurrection (regrowth)

To reiterate: Robot.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 01:46:08 pm by /lurk »
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 06:17:30 am »
If enough people have their characters done/can make it I might run a session this sunday (tomorrow).

That cool with errebody?

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 06:37:15 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njwasr1OOuc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njwasr1OOuc</a>

Sure thing Sam.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 06:42:54 am »
Hey, maybe a one person scenario about Fender's daring escape from the junkyard zone would be fun :P

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 10:07:47 am »
I've got work all day tomorrow so I won't be able to attend. This will be a regular problem.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 10:12:15 am »
The game doesn't have to always be on sundays. I just happen to not have anything to do this sunday so I thought I'd see if anyone was up for a session.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 01:22:12 pm »
If that's the case I'll see what I can do about getting my character done up today.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 08:55:56 pm »
I will be driving a friend to the airport due to classes being out and all; and am moving stuff around right now tonight so I'll be out the first round.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 03:53:15 pm »
Name: Seren Cybernetics Infiltration Android: Serial #007777, Seven, Sev Richards

Bio: Sev is a high-end piece of military grade technology developed by Seren Cybernetics firm.  His model is designed for general covert operations and infiltration.  As such he is built to be an expert negotiator, sharp looker, and deadly combatant.  They have been employed by various private security firms and underworld organizations for a variety of applications, with an excellent track record.

Despite this, Sev's earliest memory is awakening in the back room of a small workshop amidst a variety of parts.  The proprietor had apparently found him heavily damaged a few months earlier, missing an arm in a nearby alleyway, and had decided to look into repairing him.  While Sev was battle-scarred and sporting a now mismatched arm, he was back in working order.  Repaying his debt to the generous man by helping deal with some debts of his own, he struck out to find his place in the city, taking the man's last name for his own.  Blending into the human population of Nova Luna, Sev has taken to selling his skills to private interests on both sides of the law, working a variety of contracts that take advantage of his variety of skills.

Powers:
Built for Combat: Sev is built to be able to take down adversaries with ease.  He is well versed in many forms of hand to hand combat, and has the strength and dexterity to back it up.  He is also equipped with cable snares, for the odd job where he's ordered to bring someone in alive.

Smooth Operator: Oftentimes Sev would need to take a less direct approach in his line of work.  He is a skilled negotiator, capable of telling you want you want to hear and have you believe it, while telling him what he wants to hear.  And he looks damn good doing it.

Infiltrator: What sets Sev apart from most other combat robots, is he's able to do his job without his quarry ever knowing it until it's too late.

Public Identity: Sev Richards

APPEARANCE
Height: 6'
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey

POWER LEVEL

ABILITIES
STR: 18 (+4)
CON: 18 (+4)
INT: 16 (+3)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 20 (+5)

COMBAT
Attack 8 (Melee 8, Ranged 8 ) [Unarmed +4 (Bruise)]
Defense 8 (4 flat-footed)
Initiative +4

SAVES
Toughness 10 (10 flat-footed)
Fortitude 6
Reflex 6
Will 1

SKILLS
Acrobatics 4 (+8)
Bluff 12 (+17)(+8 from Attractive)
Climb  (+4)
Computers  (+3)
Concentration  (+1)
Craft (+3)
Diplomacy  (+5)(+8 from Attractive)
Disable Device 8 (+11)
Disguise  (+5)
Drive  (+4)
Escape Artist 8 (+12)
Gather Info 8 (+13)
Handle Animal  (+5)
Intimidate 8 (+13)
Investigate 4 (+7)
Knowledge (+3)
Medicine  (+1)
Notice 4 (+5)
Perform (+5)
Pilot  (+4)
Profession  (+1)
Ride  (+4)
Search  (+3)
Sense Motive 4 (+5)
Sleight of Hand  (+4)
Stealth 12 (+16)
Survival  (+1)
Swim  (+4)

Powers/Devices

Name: Immunity Rank: 11 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 11
   Immunity: Life support(Disease, poison, environmental conditions, suffocation), starvation/thirst, sleep
   Sev is a robot.

Name: Protection Rank: 6 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 6
   Sev is plated in durable armor.  It takes a serious hit to do any damage to him.

Name: Snare Rank: 10 Action: Standard Range: Ranged Duration: Instant Cost: 21
   Feat: Tether
   Sev is able to fire cable tethers out of his wrist to ensnare targets.

Name: Strike Rank: 6 Action: Standard Range: Touch Duration: Instant Cost: 8
   Feats: Mighty, Accurate
   Sev's punches pack a mighty wallop.

Name: Super-Senses Rank: 1 Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration: Permanent Cost: 1
   Sev can see into the infrared spectrum.

Feats

Attractive (2)
Diehard
Eidetic Memory
Evasion (2)
Hide in Plain Sight
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Improvised Tools

« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:00:11 pm by martyk »

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 11:26:00 am »
CHARLIE FOXTROT and THE CHARLIE FOXTROT MILITIA
Militia Leader of Nova Luna

BACKGROUND
Charles Fox was a commander in the Nova Luna Military Police Guard. He served loyaly for five years before corruption at the highest levels reached down and snatched away his family. Realizing that only the citizens of Nova Luna were able to enact their true justice, he quit his former position and took up a position at Anthony Richardson's Gun Manufacturers in product testing and marketing. As the face of AR Guns he built his fame and fortune, and eventually launched the Charlie Foxtrot Militia(CFM), where brave young souls sign up to enforce frontier justice.

His rampant use of deadly force caught up with him recently. Under heavy fines and having to pay out expensive restitution to victims, he was forced to disband much of the Charlie Foxtrot Militia. Having lost his AR Guns sponsorship and the manpower to take new CFM contracts, he considered selling off his assets and retiring. Hope came in the form of a mysterious new robotics startup called Superior Constructs which approached him with an offer to design a new line of civilian grade weaponized robots. Working with designers and engineers, using the specifications gleaned from Charlies militia experiences, the new Charliebots meet all the needs of a defense and security force while being incredibly handsome.

PERSONALITY
Old Charlie Foxtrot has a sort of boisterous intensity that made him magnetic as the spokesperson of AR Guns. Always speaking in a whisper so the the weapon could sound louder, he conveyed confidence and a palpable excitement at firing weapons of all types. His favorite gun is his customized AR-558 Ion Guided Rapid-Fire Relativistic Rifle, firing sand grain sized slugs that are instantly chasing photons on their way to the target.

TACTICS
Charlie Foxtrot usually goes in with friends, choosing never to work alone. He uses his powerful Charliebots to control areas and his trusty rifle to end threats too dangerous to deal with less than lethal force.

APPEARANCE
Height: 6' 1”
Weight: 165
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown

POWER LEVEL
Power Points: 166
Max Attack: 15
Max Defense: 15
Max Save DC: 5
Max Toughness: 5
Hero Points: 1

ABILITIES
STR: 14 (+2)
DEX: 16 (+3)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 12 (+1)

COMBAT
Attack Base 5 (Melee 5, Ranged 11) [Unarmed +2 (Bruise)]
---- AR-558 Rifle Attack : +15 attack, 15-20 crit, DC 15 + 5 + 1 per attack point over target defense(max +5) + 5 on a critical
Defense Base 5 (15 with dodge roll bonus) (3 flat-footed)
Initiative 7

SAVES
Toughness 5 (2 +4 armor) (5 flat-footed)
Fortitude 7
Reflex 11
Will 3

SKILLS
Bluff 8 (+10)
Climb  (+2)
Concentration  (+0)
Diplomacy  (+2)
Disguise 8 (+10)
Drive 4 (+7)
Escape Artist 8 (+11)
Gather Info 8 (+10)
Handle Animal  (+2)
Intimidate (+2)
Knowledge (tactics) 4 (+6)
Notice 8 (+8)
Piloting 8(+11)
Search  (+1)
Sense Motive  (+0)
Stealth  (+3)
Survival  (+0)
Swim  (+2)

LANGUAGES
LUNAN

FEATS
Attack Focus, Ranged (6)
Dodge Focus (10)
Precise Shot (1)
Improved Initiative (1)
Trance
Improved Aim
Equipment (20)
Improved Critical (5) (AR-558)
Evasion 1
Benefit: Celebrity Status

POWERS
Name: Custom AR-558 Ion Guided Rapid-Fire Relativistic Rifle (Handheld Device)  Rank:  6  Action:  Reaction  Range:  Personal  Duration:  Permanent
  • Name:  Blast  Rank:  5 Action:  Standard  Range:  Ranged  Duration:  Instant
    Feats & Modifiers: Improved Range 4(100ft increments), Homing, Autofire 2, Penetrating 5

Name: Emergency Environmental Suit (Wearable Device)  Rank:  4  Action:  Reaction  Range:  Personal  Duration:  Permanent
  • Name: Life Support Rank:  9 Action:  Reaction  Range:  Personal  Duration:  Permanent
  • Name: Flight Rank:  4 Action:  Move  Range:  Personal  Duration:  Sustained
  • Name: Radio Communication Rank:  3 Action:  Free  Range:  Extended  Duration:  Sustained

Name: Summon Charliebots  Rank:  5  Action:  Standard  Range:  Touch  Duration:  Sustained
Feats & Modifiers: Horde, Progression 5 (50 Robots)

Charliebot SCAM-01
(Superior Constructs Autonomous Militia Robot Mk. I)

Level 5 Construct (75 Power Points)
STR |
DEX |
CON |
INT |
WIS |
CHR |
10|
12|
N/A|
N/A|
10|
10|
+0|
+1|
N/A|
N/A|
+0|
+0|
ATTACK: +1 (+5 with Improved Aim)
DEFENSE: +1 (+10 with dodge bonus)   
SAVES: FORT +0 REFLEX +10 WILL +0 TOUGH +0 INIT +1
ATTACKS: Unarmed +0 (Bruise), EyeLaser +5 (Ranged)
FEATS: Dodge Focus (9), Improved Aim, Evasion (2)
SKILLS Drive 4 (+5), Medicine 4 (+4), Notice 4 (+4), Pilot 4 (+5)
POWERS
RANK
DESCRIPTION
Immunity (Fortitude Saves)
EyeFlashlight (Light Control)
  • [a] EyeLaser (Light Blast)  DC20
Medical Nanites (Healing)
Flight   
Communication
SUMMARY: Abilities -18 + Skills 4 (16 ranks) + Feats 12 + Powers 64 + Combat 4 + Saves 9 = 75 / 75

EQUIPMENT
Headquarters: Refurbished Abandoned Lunar Colony
Size: Colossal; Toughness: 20; Features: Combat Simulator, Communications,
Computer, Defense System, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Holding
Cells, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Living Space, Power System, Security
System, Teleport (Affects Others). Cost: 23 equipment points.

Civilian Space Transport Shuttle
Colossal Spacecraft
Strength 70
Speed 10
Defense 2
Toughness 13
Phaser (Blast 6)

Tactical Vest
+4 toughness

SUMMARY
Abilities 20 + Skills 14 (56 ranks) + Feats 41 + Powers 54 + Combat 20 + Saves 16 – Drawbacks 0 = 165 / 166
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:38:31 pm by Mr. Wizard »

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 03:40:37 pm »
lol ****'s way over my head

Later guys. :D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 05:01:30 am »
You in too deep to quit now son.

One of us. One of us. One of us! One of us!

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 12:03:16 pm »
What's over your head Pat?  Making the character sheet?  The rules of the game?  Don't sweat it too much.  M&M is straightforward enough that you don't need to know that much, and for the most part if you have any questions you can learn along the way.  We're all happy to help if you need it.

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 05:13:10 pm »
It ain't his style, yo.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 09:59:28 am »
Sunday. Game time.

Will run with whoever turns up.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2012, 10:50:12 am »
What time GMT is it happening? I need to set my alarms.

EDIT:Cool, so 1pm PST
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:14:17 am by Badger Man 22 »
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2012, 10:57:16 am »
Clocks here are currently on BST (British Summer Time), and it will be starting about 5 to 6 pm depending on when people are ready.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2012, 12:33:43 pm »
Sounds good, I'll be there.

Also, do you even have a character yet Badger?  If so, do tell.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 09:37:17 pm »
Name:  Carter Hale

Bio:  A native of Nova Luna, Carter began his career as a pilot in the United Lunar Orbital Force, an organization representing a fair fraction of the Moon's disparate states and colonies, staffed largely by volunteers.  After two years of exemplary service he caught the eye of a private contractor and was recruited to test their latest model.  Offered a high salary and tired of the uneventful patrols, he flung himself gladly into the life of a professional test pilot, picking up more skills and technical knowledge as the years wore on.

His latest employer, Cyncro Systems, specializes in cybernetic integration and is a touch shadier than most of his clients (which is saying something), a fact he is beyond caring about at this point.  Their latest prototype requires the best test jockey money can buy, and that's Carter Hale.  After months of simulations, the ACXB Variable R-State Armor is finally ready for live fire tests, and Cyncro is on the lookout at anything they'd be legally allowed to throw it at, and Carter is eager to do something more than target practice.

APPEARANCE
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 186
Hair: Brown

POWER LEVEL
Power Points: 165

ABILITIES
STR: 12 (+1)
CON: 18 (+4)
INT: 12 (+1)
WIS: 16 (+3)

COMBAT
Attack 3 (Melee 3, Ranged 10) [Unarmed +0 (Bruise)]
Defense 4 (3 + 1 Shield) (3 flat-footed)
Initiative 8

SAVES
Toughness 5 (4 + 1 armor) (5 flat-footed)
Fortitude 9
Reflex 9
Will 8

SKILLS

Code: [Select]
Skill Name Key Ability Skill Modifier Ability Modifier Ranks Misc. Modifier
Acrobatics Dex* 4 = +4 +0 +0
Bluff Cha 2 = +2 +0 +0
Computers Int 1 = +1 +0 +0
Climb Str* 1 = +1 +0 +0
Concentration Con 4 = +4 +0 +0
Craft(______) Int 1 = +1 +0 +0
Diplomacy Cha 2 = +2 +0 +0
Disable Device Int 1 = +1 +0 +0
Disguise Cha 2 = +2 +0 +0
Drive Dex 14 = +4 +10 +0
Escape Artist Dex* 4 = +4 +0 +0
Gather Information Cha 2 = +2 +0 +0
Handle Animal Cha 2 = +2 +0 +0
Intimidate Cha 2 = +2 +0 +0
Investigate Int 1 = +1 +0 +0
Know (Technology) Int 7 = +1 +6 +0
Know (Physical Science) Int 6 = +1 +5 +0
Language ___ 0 = +0 +0 +0
Medicine Wis 3 = +3 +0 +0
Notice Wis 9 = +3 +6 +0
Perform (______) Cha 2 = +2 +0 +0
Pilot Dex 19 = +4 +15 +0
Profession (______) Wis 3 = +3 +0 +0
Ride Dex 4 = +4 +0 +0
Search Wis 6 = +3 +3 +0
Sense Motive Wis 6 = +3 +3 +0
Sleight of Hand Wis 3 = +3 +0 +0
Stealth Dex 4 = +4 +0 +0
Survival Wis 3 = +3 +0 +0
Swim Str** 1 = +1 +0 +0  
Total Ranks:  36

Powers/Devices

Name:  ACXB Variable R-State Armor PT I (Device)  Rank: 6  Action: Free  Range: Personal Duration:  Continuous  Cost:  24

The entire reason Carter's here, the Variable R-State Armor Prototype is an Arcano-Cybridized XenoBiological power suit on the bleeding edge of modern R-State warfare.  This is almost entirely because it is the first and only implementation of R-State warfare.

Name: R-Engine (Transmutation)  Rank: 1  Action: Standard  Range: Ranged  Duration: Sustained  Cost:  6
Extras/Flaws:
Linked (R-Manipulator): +3
Limited (To and From R-Matter): -2

The core of the armor's capabilities, the R-Engine can temporarily convert any and all extant matter into exotic R-Matter, a substance defined by it's tendency to flagrantly ignore standard physics.  The only thing it bonds to is itself, possesses no charge, defies gravity, and generally doesn't react with baryonic matter on any level.  It's extremely slight interaction with fermions such as photons is the only reason it can be proven to exist at all.  If matter could die, R-Matter would be it's ghost.

Name: R-Manipulator (Shape Matter)  Rank: 1  Action: Standard  Range: Ranged Duration:  Continuous  Cost:  0
Extras/Flaws:
Linked (R-Engine): -3
Duration (Continuous): +1
Limited (R-Matter only): -2

As uncooperative as it is, R-Matter would be nearly useless if it weren't for this device, which can move and shape the substance.  Once R-Matter returns to it's natural state, it will remain in whatever shape the manipulator left it in.

Name:  Burrowing  Rank: 1  Action: Move  Range: Personal Duration:  Sustained  Cost:  1

Obstacles are meaningless with control of the R-State.

Name: Cohesion Amplifier (Protection)  Rank: 1  Action: Free  Range: Personal Duration:  Continuous  Cost:  1

Despite being called "armor", the suit isn't actually that sturdy on it's own.  Thankfully, a tweak in the R-Engine allows it to amplify the bonds within standard matter, making it orders of magnitude more resistant to damage.

Name:  Force Shield  Rank: 1  Action: Free  Range: Personal Duration:  Sustained  Cost:  1

Standard uni-directional force field.  Not everything has to be R-Tech.

Name:  Thermal Control  Rank: 1  Action: Standard  Range: Ranged Duration: Sustained  Cost:  5
Feats:
Raise and Lower (1)
Alt Power: Heat Blast
Alt Power: Cold Blast

This more conventional armament is actually the result of rerouting the byproducts of the external drives instead of actually using their power.  Increasing heat is a simple matter of lowering the Xeno-Sink's threshold while maintaining the Drive's output, and decreasing it is merely the same operation in reverse.

Name:  Immunity (Life Support)  Rank: 1  Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration:  Continuous  Cost:  9

The suit is, of course, a closed system.

Name:  Immunity (Dazzle)  Rank: 1  Action: Reaction Range: Personal Duration:  Continuous  Cost:  5

An advance Augmented Reality system separates the user from outside influences, shielding him from distractions and dangerous sensory input.

Name:  Communication (Telepathy)  Rank: 1  Action: Reaction Range: Extended Duration: Sustained  Cost:  1

The same system which allows the pilot seamless telepathic control over the unit can be extended to communicate with others.

Name:  Screw Drive (Space Travel)  Rank:Action: Move Range: Personal Duration: Sustained  Cost:  1

After the events on Phobos, it was deemed necessary to give the suit an emergency retrieval option in the form of an experimental personal warp generator.

Name:  Coupled Xeno-Drive/Xeno-Sink (Device) x4 Rank: 5  Action: Free  Range: Personal Duration:  Continuous  Cost:  15 x4 (60)
Extras/Flaws:
Toughness save to resist disarm: +0

While the suit contains an internal battery capable of keeping it moving and the Engines running at a reduced capacity, it was found early on that, even with coupled Xeno-Sinks dumping waste heat, putting the generators in the armor had the unfortunate side effect of cooking the pilot.  Therefore, to utilize the armor to it's full potential, the Drives are mounted externally.

Name:  Power Reserve  Rank: 9  Action: Free  Range: Personal Duration:  Sustained  Cost:  25
Powers:
Transmutation
Shape Matter
Protection
Thermal Control
Force Shield
Burrowing
Telepathy
Space Travel

Alternate Power:
Name:  Disintegrate  Rank: 10  Action: Standard  Range: Ranged Duration:  Instant
Extras/Flaws:
Area (Burst) +1
Distracting -1
Ultra-limited (single use, self destructs) -2

Feats
Assessment
Attack Focus (Ranged) x 7
Attractive
Environmental Adaptation (Zero-G)
Evasion 2
Grappling Finesse
Improved Initiative
Improved Sunder
Move-by Action
Precise Shot 2
Equipment x 3

Equipment
Lab Complex: 14
    Large
Combat Simulator
Communications
Computer
Defense System
Gym
Hangar
Laboratory
Personnel
Power System
Security System
Workshop

Commlink

Drawbacks/Complications
Normal Identity:  Carter is a guy in a suit.  Take that away, what is he?  A good looking fighter pilot. (5 points)
One-Way Transformation:  This thing costs more money than physically exists (less than it sounds like, the future is digital), and contains enough hazardous material to dehabitate a dome, like hell he's allowed to just tear it off.  It's a two hour shut down sequence in the hangar.  (4 points)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:16:38 pm by Neoadept »
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 09:01:28 am »
Guys

Party today.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 09:03:30 am »
Almost game time.

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2012, 12:03:14 pm »

I'm not even playing!

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2012, 01:30:50 pm »
As there is a solar eclipse I unfortunately was not able to make it to this session.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2012, 02:51:05 pm »
Good game chaps. Good game.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2012, 03:22:41 pm »
Session 1:  Airship Pirates in Space

The video feed paused, frame locked on freshly welded blast doors as the heroes sealed themselves off from the assailant on the other side.  The three figures viewing it sat in silence for a moment, taking advantage of the break in the action to evaluate the performance of their prototype.

"The initial damage from those ridiculous Steam Punks is absolutely unacceptable," the one on the left said eventually, "the pilot's inability to promptly engage defensive measures is pitiful."

"Irrelevant," the center one replied, "damage was minor and well within expected losses from a first outing.  Besides which, Novaluna Covert Security has graciously accepted liability for any damages incurred, a far more favorable scenario than we envisioned at this stage."

"And did you see how he got going afterwards?"  The last one interjected excitedly, "targeted that mech's systems like a pro.  Though, personally, I think Fender coulda handled it.  Bot's got moves."

"The machine's disposal of the riffraff was, admittedly, impressive," the left one admitted grudgingly, "and the CFM displayed typically above standard coordination."

"The Corsairs showing up so soon surprised me a bit," the right one added, "and what an entrance, cutting through the dome like that.  Good thing our boy got the drop on his team before they all got dropped on, heehee."

"Yes, the Pirates of the Sea of Tranquility are an unexpected nuisance," the center one stated mildly, "the presence of such an advanced replicator unit is concerning.  Should a template of the prototype be acquired..."

"Indeed, we'll need to commission a full wipe of the area afterwards to prevent contamination."

"...Anyone else wonder what was up with the guy with the net?"
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2012, 08:44:23 am »
Game soon. Prepare your solid waste evacuation ports.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2012, 02:45:06 pm »
Session 2: Product Recall

"You handled that extremely poorly Mr Phoenix" said the rather dry, androgynous voice through his intercom. "You failed to capture the Greater-than tech, or the military android."

The Director of Seren Armaments Divison finished buttoning his fresh shirt and began tying his necktie.

"But we did recover the defective Mark 7. The more of those we take in the closer we get to solving the amnesia problem. One of our Corsairs got a good look at the android anyway, its sonic weaponry is being distributed as we speak."

"Don't feed me that horse**** son" said the Intercom, taking on a decidedly more masculine tone of voice, before apparently checking itself and resuming its comfortable drone. "Mere scraps, new things to sell to idiots and reprobates, nothing that meaningfully advances our mission statement."

"Well, steady on. You've never even told me what the mission statement is. Besides, we also capture Charlie Foxtrot... and that gun of his. You've got to tell me thats worth something." said Phoenix, visibly miffed.

"The weapon is remarkably effective, this is true. We review the logs of its use even now. It is nothing, however, without the man who uses it. You may note the same thing of this R-type suit device you encountered. Barely worthwhile in the hands of a robot. No model we produce save perhaps the ever-malfunctioning Utopia series would have the initiative to escape by tunneling through the center of Phobos with such speed as to achieve escape velocity."

"Isn't intelligence your department?" said the director of armaments, dryly.

"Indeed, however, making full use of what little you have managed to accquire will require a little more inter-departmental cooperation. Cadogan will be paying you, and Mr Foxtrot, a visit shortly."

"Oh. Bully." said Phoenix, without much enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:47:15 pm by Krakow Sam »

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2012, 06:41:43 pm »
Sorry I couldn't make it today, I was busy traveling.  What'd I miss?

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2012, 09:33:37 am »
Kay guys, ready for rescue.

Are you ready, guys?

Guys?

:'(

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2012, 01:52:20 pm »
And thats the end of my Arc.

I gave out 5 power points for session 1, 1 in session 2 and 2 in session 3.

I guess its easiest if everyone advances in lockstep.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2012, 02:29:49 pm »
Session 3: And Now A Word From Our Sponsors

-PLAYBACK START: AR GUNS ALPHAWOLF VIRTUAPROMO #6-

*Opening shot: slow panning or rolling lunar dunes as the earth slowly rises in the background. Zooming down to the surface, the camera closes in on Charlie Foxtrot digitally added to the scene without an EV suit, as he stands listening intently to the music, a shiny double-helix rifle on his shoulder. Fender sits on the rim of a crater, strumming the background music. As the Camera comes to a stop, Charlie Foxtrot turns to the camera*

"Hello friends." He says, "Welcome to the big wide universe! Full of opportunity, and risk."

*Charlie starts walking slowly toward the camera*

"You may ask yourselves, 'Charlie, How can I remove the risks from my opportunities?' Well, dear listener, this is my answer:"

*The scene changes to a video feed from a CFM soldiers helmet focused on Charlie as he takes aim and fires with his Double-Helix Rifle. Several robots are destroyed in quick succession in spliced together footage from different helmet shots. Some shots show a handsome man using a snare on a undulating machine-man. Another shot shows Fender blasting a hole through a wall with one note from his instrument.*

*The scene changes back to Charlie Foxtrot*

"You need tools. Friends, have I got a tool for you."

*Charlie takes the double helix rifle from his shoulder.*

"This, is the AR-558 AlphaWolf, the one and only guided relativistic firearm using technology not yet regulated by elitist bureaucrats. This beautiful piece of art uses 1.01 gigajoules to fire 1 microgram of Helium atoms along a fractal growth Ion trail at 15% the speed of light. Utilizing military grade Class 7 inertial dampeners and a Miniaturized Xenocapacitor guaranteeing 5000 rounds before shutdown, The AR-558 will bring righteous fury to all that threaten your livelyhood and your opportunities."

"Lastly, always remember:"

*The scene changes to a long range telescope observing the moon Phobos peacefully orbiting Mars*

"An AlphaWolf Did This."

*Half of Phobos is destroyed in a brilliant explosion as tiny escape pods and shuttles rocket away*

*AR Guns Logo comes up, along with contact information as the background music comes to the foreground*

"AR Guns, Guaranteed For Life!"

-PLAYBACK END-
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:36:34 pm by Mr. Wizard »

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2012, 07:18:47 pm »
You guys got logs? I wouldn't mind sometimes bein able to read it or something since I can't really make heads or tails of M&M but am kinda wanting to see what's goin on since I will have a lot of off time here and not much to do.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2012, 07:58:09 pm »
Sit in on the next session, you'll be able to ask questions and we really don't mind.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2012, 09:46:43 pm »
Here is Charlie done in Champs

In his EV Suit, sans gun.
This armor gets worn by Carter Hale!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:50:52 pm by Mr. Wizard »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2012, 02:46:36 am »

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2012, 02:36:06 pm »
Episode Four: TRUC-K454URU5 Part One

FENDER Higher Consciousness Log [17/9/2220 1057]

You are offered an extremely suspicious deal by unidentified parties for the retrieval or destruction of the K454UR5 device. Valued teammates CHARLIE_FOXTROT and _SEV_, along with mysterious newcomer THE_ONI accept despite the lack of information. WHAT DO YE DO?

>MORE INFORMATION

No further information is forthcoming. The circumstances of the mission are extremely secretive.

>OKAY SURE WHATEVER

I don't understand "OKAY SURE WHATEVER"

>ACCEPT MISSION

Commencing virtuous mission...

Your ship approaches the space station containing K454URU5. The team feigns a ship breakdown in order to gain access to station. Once inside, THE_ONI and CHARLIE_FOXTROT adopt disguises in order to infiltrate using a toilet ruse. WHAT DO YE DO?

>BE THE FORKLIFT

You are the best forklift. Unfortunately, CHARLIE_FOXTROT inevitably opens fire and the hangar guards see through your cunning disguise and beging firing their lasers at you. The situation quickly descends into chaos.

>COME ON AND SLAM
>AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

The guard's appreciation for early twentyfirst-century rap mashups overwhelms their ability to fight and they are quickly subdued. THE_ONI interrogates one guard as to the whereabouts of the K454URU5. He leads you to a set of sealed doors.

>BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE

No door is a match for THE_DOORS. THE_ONI leaps through as soon as the door is open is just as quickly returns, unconscious. UNIDENTIFIED_CHARACTER#5 is standing there with some sort of rod-weapon. He demands to know how you knew about "TRUC." WHAT DO YE DO?

>REQUEST SURRENDER

The unidentified character refuses to surrender.

>REQUEST SURRENDER

>REQUEST SURRENDER

>REQUEST SURRENDER

>REQUEST SURRENDER

The unidentified character refuses to surrender. THE_ONI recovers and sneaks past him into the hangar containg K5454UR5.

>REQUEST SURRENDER

>REQUEST SURRENDER

>REQUEST SURRENDER

The unidentified character refuses to surrender. THE_ONI has released TRUC-K545URU5 from captivity! The mechanical dinosaur screeches and escapes, leaving behind a cloud of R-matter. The unidentified character has teleported away! Higher Consciousness log saved
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2012, 01:55:27 pm »
Saving this here since I am removing it from my character sheet.

Name: Summon CFM Squad  Rank:  5  Action:  Standard  Range:  Touch  Duration:  Sustained
Feats & Modifiers: Horde, Multiple Types, Progression 10 (1000 men)

CFM SOLDIER
Power Level: 5
ABILITIES
STR: 12 (+1) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 12 (+1) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 8 (-1) CHA: 10 (+0)
COMBAT Attack 5 (Melee 5, Ranged 5) [Unarmed +1 (Bruise)] Defense 5 (3 flat-footed) Initiative 2
SAVES: Toughness 1 Fort 6 Ref 7 Will 0
SKILLS: Drive 4 (+6), Intimidate 8 (+8), Knowledge (Tactics) 4 (+4),Notice 4 (+3),Pilot 4 (+6),Profession Soldier 4 (+4)
FEATS:
POWERS: Blast 5: AR-359 Wolfpup Gun; Immunity 9: EV Suit; Continuous Radiation Explosion Blast 2: 1mg Hafnium Grenades 10 foot radius
SUMMARY
Abilities 8 + Skills 8 (32 ranks) + Feats 0 + Powers 29 + Combat 20 + Saves 10 – Drawbacks 0 = 75 / 75

CFM MEDIC
ABILITIES
STR: 12 (+1) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 12 (+1) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 10 (+0) CHA: 10 (+0)
COMBAT Attack 5 (Melee 5, Ranged 5) [Unarmed +1 (Bruise)] Defense 5 (3 flat-footed) Initiative 2
SKILLS: Drive 4 (+6), Knowledge (Tactics) 4 (+4), Medicine 8 (+8),Notice 4 (+4),Pilot 4 (+6),Profession Soldier 4 (+4)
FEATS:
POWERS: Blast 5: AR-359 Wolfpup Gun; Immunity 9: EV Suit; Healing 5: Field medkit 
SUMMARY
Abilities 8 + Skills 8 (32 ranks) + Feats 0 + Powers 29 + Combat 20 + Saves 10 – Drawbacks 0 = 75 / 75

CFM SCOUT
ABILITIES
SKILLS: Drive 4 (+6), Intimidate 8 (+8), Knowledge (Tactics) 4 (+4),Notice 4 (+4),Pilot 4 (+6),Profession Soldier 4 (+4)
FEATS:
POWERS: Blast 5: AR-359 Wolfpup Gun; Immunity 9: EV Suit; Flight 5: Jetpack 
SUMMARY

CFM RANGER
ABILITIES
SKILLS: Drive 4 (+6), Intimidate 8 (+8), Knowledge (Tactics) 4 (+4),Notice 4 (+4),Pilot 4 (+6),Profession Soldier 4 (+4)
FEATS:
POWERS: Ranged Paralysis 5: S.T.O.P Gun: Static Tetanic Oscillation Paralysis Gun range 45 feet; Immunity 9: EV Suit; Life Detect 1 
SUMMARY

CFM OPERATOR
ABILITIES
STR: 13 (+1) DEX: 15 (+2) CON: 13 (+1) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 10 (+0) CHA: 10 (+0)
SAVES: Toughness 1 Fort 6 Ref 7 Will 10
SKILLS: Drive 10(+12), Knowledge (Tactics) 4 (+4),Notice 4 (+4),Pilot 6 (+8),Profession Soldier 4 (+4)
FEATS: Equipment 7
EQUIPMENT: HOVER APC( Huge vehicle, 45 strength, 4 flight speed, 8 Defense, 12 Toughness (4 impervious), Small Cannon Explosive Blast 6)
POWERS: Immunity 9: EV Suit;
SUMMARY
Abilities 11 + Skills 8 (32 ranks) + Feats 7 + Powers 9 + Combat 20 + Saves 20 – Drawbacks 0 = 75 / 75

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2012, 06:41:35 pm »
Session 5: Holo-Zwave Public Affairs Network

I, Charles Sebastian Fox, do declare all debts incurred by myself
and Charlie Foxtrot's Militia against Transcorp and 112 co-claimants to be
paid in full following a court order handed down by his honourable Judge
Zane Fabian. Debts were incurred for the following charges: Wrongful
murder of seven security professionals of Transcorp Internal Security
Department; invasion, occupation, destruction and attempted theft of
Transcorp Property; murder of social delinquents who may have been
rehabilitated; destruction of perfectly functioning cameras, droids, and
artful Pirate and Steam Punks machines; negligent and reckless leadership
leading to the death of 36 militiamen in the employ of Charlie Foxtrot's
Militia; One count of the destruction of a perfectly fine moon filed by the
Solar Observation Society.

My vigilante license is revoked until Charlie Foxtrot's Militia is
disbanded, and under orders from the court and his honourable Judge
Zane Fabian, I am not to form or lead men in vigilante activity until my
death. All weapons and vehicles are to be sold to pay for my debts, and
all employees of Charlie Foxtrot's Militia save the personal security forces
present at my moon base are now released from employment.
Including Jenkins.

Judgement and punishment now delivered, I am witness to the
final verdict of guilty on all counts and accept all consequences as fair and
just decisions.

Signed,

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2012, 06:08:28 am »
Quick heads up guys, I won't be able to make it this week.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2012, 09:16:24 am »
K, we'll just sell your character to the junkyard.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2012, 11:23:22 am »
Um, that makes two people unable to attend. Which leaves two players.

I don't do two player sessions.

Game's off this week.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2012, 03:23:45 pm »
Get some air, guys. You've all earned it.

I'll clean up in here.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2012, 08:10:54 pm »
Hey, I'll be available this weekend after all. :D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2012, 12:35:18 am »
Game's back on! Take a hike Pat.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2012, 05:04:52 pm »
Session 6: Unlimited Power

Vizier 1 returned to his seat at the long table that the Cynchro overseers shared, head resting casually on one palm.  "Well, mission accomplished, Two's been taken to containment and his records are leading us to all the leaks he used to get his material."

"Then we've turned aside the first incursion," Vizier three said to his left.  "And the team?"

"Performed magnificently.  Could have bailed on the opperation once they found out they'd been conned, but Oni masterminded a scheme to strike back at their supposed employer.  CFM forces swept out the station without a hassle, and, as expected, Fender was particularly effective against our mutual enemies."

"They came in contact with more tainted matter than anyone but Two himself," Three pointed out calmly.

"Minimal contamination, nothing we couldn't take care of with a surface scrub."

"We thought the same of Vizier 2."

"Point taken, we'll reintegrate Carter into their group, have him keep an eye on them."

"And your personal objective?"

"Ah, yes.  Fully achieved," One said eagerly as he placed a bundle on the table, unwrapping it to reveal the remains of a mechanical arm.  "The guy with the net is an android!  That's his deal!  Shoots it from his hands like Spiderman."

"Fascinating."

"Isn't it?"

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2012, 01:44:20 pm »
Session 7: Enter the Collector!

Likely Applied Science Corp Internal Memo 3/11/2220 13:25

Holographic Infiltration and You
As you may be aware LAS is still under heightened security following the recent moon-wide rash of copyright theft and corporate infiltration. To this end it would be remiss of me not to notify all employees of a potential new vector for sabotage. To whit, so called 'Hard-Light Holograms'. These sophisticated holographic energy field constructs have recently been employed in the field by a mentally unstable criminal, and it is probable the technology is currently doing the rounds of the black and grey markets.

Find attached a video of the miscreant in action.
*Security camera video feed shows numerous holographic robots and historical figures controlled by a man in a cape and fedora, engaged in a pitched battle with Charlie Foxtrot, The Oni, Carter Hale and Sev*

If you suspect one of your co-workers has been replaced by a holographic duplicate, please notify human resources immediately.

Imbrium Crater Telehub
It is my pleasure to report that ground has been broken on the Imbrium Crater Public Teleportation Hub, which should improve teleport grid integrity and allow thousands more people access to cheap, safe teleportation. Everyone involved in the pre-construction phases of the project will be honoured next week at a corporate gala event, where entertainment will be provided by the mechanical music maestro Fender, and his orchestra. Please contact your department's society officer for more information or for guest bookings.

Workplace Hygiene
It has come to my attention that employees in all departments have been leaving food in the offices, workshops and social areas, which has been attracting owls. Buying and maintaining owl traps cost the corporation over ten thousand credits in the last financial quarter. If this problem is not remedied the costs will be taken from employee annual bonuses. Please place all uneaten food in the recyclers provided.

Ian O'Neil, Vice President
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:46:20 pm by Krakow Sam »

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2012, 01:53:20 am »
Well since Sam had to go and GET OLD we're not allowed have any fun today. GAME CANCELLED EVERYBODY GO HOME
Not a winner anymore.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 06:41:03 pm »
Alright, guys. I'll clean this place up, then.

Will leave the doors unlocked for you.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2012, 07:28:53 am »
WELL I went and got sick. We'll have to wrap up next week, sorry kids.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2012, 08:11:28 am »
If Neo Sam and Marty show, I can just run my session and bisect your adventure :Y

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2012, 07:09:07 am »
Dudes lets make this happen!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2012, 09:13:05 am »
Yeah, where the hell is Morty?

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2012, 12:52:59 pm »
Sorry guys.  I'm pretty under the weather today and won't be able to attend.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2012, 03:36:12 pm »
Well, all you missed was some stupid cops and lurk crashing all the damn time.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2012, 09:05:38 am »
Where is people? >:D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2012, 09:06:06 am »
Yeah!

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2012, 11:06:19 am »
Soylent Green is.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2012, 11:14:57 am »
A new player appears!  I'll fix the details soon.

Name: Davy Crater
Identity: Under construction Oh No!
BACKGROUND
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pF5lETFH8g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pF5lETFH8g</a>

PERSONALITY
Under construction Oh No!

TACTICS

APPEARANCE
Height: 6'1"
Weight: What does weight even mean in space I don't know what I'm doing
Hair: Brown

POWER LEVEL
Power Points: 166

ABILITIES
STR: 16 (+3)
DEX: 10 (+0)
CON: 16 (+3)
INT: 10 (+0)
WIS: 6 (-2)
CHA: 8 (-1)

COMBAT
Attack 6 (Melee 10, Ranged 6) [Unarmed +3 (Bruise)]
Defense 5 (3 flat-footed)
Initiative 0

COMBAT ABILITIES
Melee Knife (+4 damage, crit 19-20)
Thrown Knife (+4 damage, crit 19-20)
Bolter (+10 damage, crit 20)
  • Bolt Heat Trail (+5 damage in 10 foot wide line, Reflex DC:15)
Fearsome Presence: Inspire fear in others, Will DC:15 range: 25 ft
Gravity Control: Max 9 ranks, no save
Density: Max 6 ranks (+2 str/rank, +1 Impervious Tough/2 ranks, +1 Immovable/3 ranks, +1 Super Strength/3 ranks)
Rage: +8 STR, +4 Fort & Will saves, -2 Defense

SAVES
Toughness 7 (7 flat-footed)
Fortitude 15
Reflex 6
Will 0

SKILLS
Climb 8 (+11)
Craft
-Mechanical 12 (+12)
-Structural 8 (+8)
Drive 8 (+8)
Handle Animal 12 (+11)
Intimidate 8 (+7)
Medicine 8 (+6)
Notice 12 (+10)
Pilot 4 (+4)
Ride 8 (+8)
Search 4 (+4)
Stealth 8 (+8)
Survival 15 (+13)
Swim 5 (+8)

LANGUAGES
LUNAN

FEATS
Animal Empathy
Attack Focus:Melee(4)
Diehard
Endurance (1)
Fearless
Fearsome Presence (5) Inspire fear in others, DC:15 range: 25 ft
Hide in Plain Sight
Improved Aim
Improved Grapple
Improvised Tools
Inventor
Rage (3) +8 STR, +4 Fort & Will saves, -2 Defense
Second Chance (Suffocation)
Stunning Attack
Track
Weapon Bind
Equipment (5)

POWERS

Name:  Magic Moon Dust (Dynamic Array) Points: 22
  • Name:  Gravity Control Cost:Action:  Standard  Range:  Ranged  Duration:  Sustained
  • Name:  Density Cost:Action:  Free  Range:  Personal  Duration:  Sustained
    (+2 str/rank, +1 Impervious Tough/2 ranks, +1 Immovable/3 ranks, +1 Super Strength/3 ranks)
  • Name: Gravity Leaping  Cost:  1  Action:  Move  Range:  Personal  Duration:  Instant
    Base Jump is (Str mod + 10 ft) Leaping Rank 1: x2, Rank 2: x5, Rank 3: x10, Rank 4: x25, Rank 5: x50 Rank 6: x100

Name:  Almost standard issue sidearm  Rank:  10  Action:  Reaction  Range:  Personal  Duration:  Permanent(Innate)
  • Name:  Bolt (Blast)  Rank:  10  Action:  Standard  Range:  Ranged  Duration:  Instant
    Feats & Mods:Improved Range (1), Incurable, Ricochet, Penetrating, Linked
  • Name:  Hot Streak (Line Blast) Rank:  5  Action:  Standard  Range:  Ranged  Duration:  Instant
    Feats & Mods: Progression (1), Affects Insubstantial(1), Area(Line 10 feet wide), Linked

EQUIPMENT
Commlink
Night Vision Binoculars
Multitool
Flashlight
Survival Kit
Medical Kit
Knife (+1 damage, crit 19-20)
Tactical Vest (+4 Protection)
Hover Truck (Huge Vehicle, 40 strength, 5 speed, 8 Defense, 9 toughness)

MOVEMENT
Base Move: 30 ft/60 ft/120 ft
Rank 6 Leaping: 1300 ft/650 ft/350 ft
Hover Truck 2200 ft (250 mph)

LIFTING
Light: 76 lbs, Med: 153 lbs, Heavy: 230 lbs
Max: 460 lbs, Push: 1150 lbs

DRAWBACKS

SUMMARY
Abilities 6 + Skills 32 (128 ranks) + Feats 30 + Powers 56 + Combat 22 + Saves 20 – Drawbacks 0 = 166 / 166
[/quote]
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2012, 04:12:28 pm »
Fender's adventures in the Scrap Zone

"I mean, here I am, a fine specimen of the robot race - a real Robo-Adonis (not to mention Robo-Mozart and Robo-Stradivarius) - but do I get any respect? No, nobody listens to old Ferrous-Enamel Nanofabrication and Defense E-class Robot #0000017. Everybody just runs around having biological urges and acting like I'm invisible."

"So NCS busts in on our washboard band practice (which, by the way, nobody else seems to take seriously) and gives us a job tracking down a Seren Cybernetics "Sev" class infiltrator that showed them up for a bunch'a'chumps. Sure, Sev might just be a human-simulator, but his brother didn't waste any time showing these idiots the deficiency in their hiring policies. Sure, we'll hire a robot janitor, but don't expect us to bring in anyone with the heat vision or cybernetic brains necessary to not be a complete chump of a corporate agent."

"I suppose that's why they needed me and my ablative armour washboard band friends washboard band."

"Anyway, we go into the Rabbit's Foot scrapyard tracking the guy - somehow we managed to convince C.F. not to shoot the place up - D.C.'s a pretty decent tracker when he's not on the moon2shine, and I do my bit using flawless logic and perfect knowledge of local customs to convince the natives not to blow Charlie's face off. We end up in what the scrap dwellers consider a bar, and that's where things really start going south."

"I get briefly distracted by some fine Scandinavian women and Charlie's already gone and watched a guy get disintegrated and booked a date with the disintegrator. She's almost certainly the infiltrator we're here looking for after a budget casemod, but, no, Charlie's gotta try and grind her gears. So to speak."

"She chokes him almost to death with her net shooter before I club her over the head with some genuine machinepower. Davy extricates him from the hogtie and she moseys out of there before we can bring her down."

"Dumped on the first date. That's harsh, man."

"At that point the infiltrator we were actually supposed to be tracking this whole time shows up. What. Ever. At this point I'm ready to just go home and play five theremins at once."
Not a winner anymore.