Author Topic: It's a beautiful apocalpye!  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
Re: It's a beautiful apocalpye!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 07:28:39 pm »
Fine, lay 5 batches of eggs, use children to hyperEVO
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 01:34:20 pm »
but she is ugly so you don't believe her.
you never had a chance to beat the ugly out of her.
Obviosuly good parenting here.

Anyway, I disagree. Attack now and get evos. If possible, motivate them in some way to be more powerful. When you are down to one child, flee, and then lay the eggs. Badger, are you okay with this strategy?

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 08:50:22 pm »
Maybe we can lay some eggs, boosting our numbers, and then following your plan?
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 01:59:04 pm »
As you gather your new plan within your mind, you begin spawning new eggs. You have four children more at your epense, as they hatch out of their little eggs. So you decide to gather your troops, you do this by whistling loudly. Reluctantly they show up at your site, and are willing to listen to the new plan. You begin to raise your voice: "Children, we have gathered here today, to celebrate the birth of the.... eh wait, I don't celebrate you, I just depend on you as you help me gain more power, so listen closely." There is some whispering among their ranks, and one of them blantly speaks out loud with his neighbour. "RUPERT" you proclaim, "You can chitchat with Smartsy later, you better get your priorities straight. As we are about to make a move on a target more fruitful than those pesky insects. Yes you heard me, there is danger in the brew, so you might lose your life, but as long as I am alive it is quite alright. Our fiend is the squirrel. A mighty foe, indeed. The very specimen I had in mind lives on the tree around our bungalow, and I just don't like the smug look on his face, and his ballsy crotch annoys me too. So I believe we should tear him to pieces. Our tactic shall be picking at him. While you distract him, I shall land on his head, to bite his eyes out. You understand?" "Yes ma'am" they reply in a monotone manner.

And there you go. You observe the fiend known as McSquirrel, to prepare for the right moment of strike. As you notice he is chasing after a nut which fell down on the floor, you fly at him, and so do your children. There it goes, they hit and they smash their tiny body against the beast, but you see they aren't doing much damage. It is time for you to do the deed. You land on the head of the bewildered squirrel. As the squirrel attempts to scrub you off, you bite into the eye of the fiend. It retches in pain, but now your children do as you, and bite in his other eye, his nose, and his tongue. Unlucky Rupert, (oh well he deserved it, he was a talkative noisy bastardslug) is bitten and dies. You continue your struggle, and then, you have succeeded, McSquirrel is dead. All of a sudden you hear a loud rustling noise behind you. You turn around as you see a small human child, standing there picking his nose. As he sees that you observe him, he runs off and screams.

"ooof, I hope this will not become a problem. Now what to do with this squirrel?" Smartsy shows up and says: "Well well well, you can either take the EVOS, 150 to be exact, with no increase in size, or you can increase your body mass slightly with an output of 70 EVOS, or you can grow greatly in size and obtain some abilities of this beast without gaining any EVOS." You are amazed how smart Smartsy is, he seems to be different from the rest, you might consider making him your second in command, but decide to leave this decision to later. What shall it be, you ponder, EVOS, Size and EVOS, or plain Size spiked with abilities?
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 02:06:31 pm »
plain Size spiked with abilities.

Also, smartsy should be upgraded.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 02:22:33 pm »
**** no, EVOS alone.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 07:37:46 am »
OOC POST: Well you have to come to some kind of agreement or i will toss a coin.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 08:29:14 am »
since you each chose the differen't side options wouldn't the sensible one to implement be the middle option?
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 02:17:48 pm »
Yes.

Badger, the reason I say size and abilities is that absorbing a squirrel with your new size will probably make up for the EVOS lost. That way you get the better deal. Detoxicated, please don't flip until we decide. And thank you Crazen.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 03:07:37 pm »
In the short-term, your seems like a good idea. But long term we can get more EVOs faster if we gather them until we can get drones to gather EVOs from plants. Once we have that we can focus on size and abilities without worrying.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 05:21:42 am »
So any conclusions, i would like to continue

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 03:06:29 pm »
Logically we should go for the EVOs so I say we do that.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 11:33:26 am »
K. Sounds good