Author Topic: Interest check: Corporate RP with game elements about human expansion into space  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
There don't seem to be a lot of people here, but I figured I'd see if anyone might have an interest in such a thing. It would involve population, controlling the markets, etc.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
I'd be interested in this, if you could go more in-depth as to what would be in the RP, like will we be RPing a corporation or an individual in the corporation or what?
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Corporation, the individuals within the corporation, etc. Like writing posts for a nation RP. Corporations earn income from colonies and other endeavors, based on how well the economy of the whole Terran Empire is doing, they buy and even build their own ships for defense, try to get monopolies on certain minerals/goods to increase their income further, etc. It's a bit intangible right now, I've only been thinking about it.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
Apologies for vanishing, but I am totally interested in this sort of thing.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Talk about a necro.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
But with aims to stimulate the community, regardless, did you cease wanting this?
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.