Author Topic: Tom Bancroft stream (available for a short time)  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
Tom Bancroft stream (available for a short time)
« on: December 14, 2011, 09:07:02 am »
https://animschool.adobeconnect.com/_a996020225/p5iw7buxopb/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

Here's a recording of a stream that Tom Bancroft, an animator for Disney, did the other day. I don't know how long it'll be up so try to watch it while you can.
There's some fun stuff in here and I'm only 8 minutes in.

The webinar I did live last night is up on the AnimSchool website archive and you can watch it!  Many of you here on DA showed up and asked some awesome questions.  Thanks for joining me.
So you know, its about 2 hours long, give or take.  In the webinar, I talk a little about my career, at the start, you see a little tour of part of my office (the first part got cut off, sorry), I show my new animation reel and discuss some of the scenes, I show some of the early Mushu designs by Chris Saunders, Dean Debeau (can't remember how to spell that), Chris Williams, Peter Dese've, Chen Yi Chang, and myself.
In the second half, I teach a little lesson on posing your characters to heighten their Flow, Rhythem, and Tilts- complete with some live drawing demos!  AND, I premiered the cover art for my "CHARACTER MENTOR"  book! 

"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: Tom Bancroft stream (available for a short time)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 11:09:29 am »
can he teach me how to draw a muscle elf though?

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.