Author Topic: Atlantis and SG1  (Read 6973 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Atlantis and SG1
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 11:25:00 pm »
Possible spoiler i think depends if u seen what ever number season this is (the one after the battle over antartica (battle of hoth anyone))

Yeah from what i understand the last season channel seven has sown of SG1 was ment to conincide with Atlantis hence Carter saying in the last episode (or second last seeing it was 2 parter oh what ever) anyway she said that they should go back and get the ZPN from the past as they could use it to REconnect with pegasus galaxy also I'm told channel 7 skipped an episode cause it had some Atlantis spoilers in it I don't know if they will still show it though.

Offline LoreAlmighty

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 05:42:15 am »
http://gateworld.net/ If you need stargate info, it's here.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 05:44:17 am »
I watched an episode of Stargate last night and Ben Browder from the now cancelled Farscape was on.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2006, 04:24:02 pm »
I really dont like atlantis much. SG-1 is pretty cool but Atlantis seems like a total cash in. They have all the same types of characters but this time the quite alien warrior is a woman... big deal. I also noticed in one episode that the view from one of the windows was painted on. :D hows that for production values?
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LoreAlmighty

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 02:39:26 am »
For years, I thought I was the only person who watched stargate, till I found out they are baboon for it in Europe....