Hey, MCJ97 here. I'm doing my own evolution game which has eight rules:
1) You cannot evolved your own creature, but you can evolve a created which somebody evolved from yours.
2) Just because a part is split into two doesn't mean it's actually two parts. i.e. 1 Keratinhorn split in two still means 1 Keratinhorn.
3) Spine extensions and colour changes are both free after Gen 46+ (Colour changes are still free, but a spine extension will be 10 DNA)
4) During gen 1-15 you are only allowed to use parts from the first column, during gen 16-30 you can also use second column parts, during gen 31-45 you can also use third column parts and during gen 46+ you can use every single column of parts at your disposal.
5) You can only spend your DNA up to 250 DNA per creature.
6) You can morph parts of the creature for some WEIRD factor.
7) You must have the following:
NAME: Name of the creature
ANCESTOR: The creature's ancestor
DIET: The creature's diet
ADDED PARTS: What you added on the creature
SUBTRACTED PARTS: What you taken from the creature
DESCRIPTION: The description of the creature
8) DO NOT PUT THE CREATURES IN THE ONLINE SPOREPEDIA! You must use a picture website to upload your creations. i.e. photobucket
Here is the starting creature:
ADDED PARTS: 2 Keratinhorn (-50 DNA), 1 Sauroclod (-25 DNA), 1 Hockitlaucher (-25 DNA), 2 spine (-20 DNA)
SUBTRACTED PARTS: None
DESCRIPTION: No description for starter creature
HAPPY EVOLVING! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)