Author Topic: The Softboiled SciFi RP  (Read 11229 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Re: The Softboiled SciFi RP
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2011, 11:44:48 am »
Sauls grumbled, Sure, voluntarily. They all say that after they've had their brains rewired. Mercenaries, so tired of mercenaries. Everything's fine and dandy as long as we get paid. Sickening... At least the military had some amount of honor. He sighed and put his helmet back on, his bad feeling about this prison now justified. He understood what that technology could do, especially if it became more advanced and faster. Never trust a man in power with a machine that could modify behavior.

He turn around and yelled over to Jim as he pulled out his pistol and set it on the table, "Can we kill them this time, Captain? I'm tired of just knocking them out."

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2011, 02:08:46 pm »
"If it's voluntary, the breakout? And why the lockdown?" Otto mumbled to no one in particular as he checked to make sure he still had his weapon on hand.

"Are we getting paid for this, or is this just one of those situations where we're fighting for our lives?" Otto yelled above the noise.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2011, 02:18:42 pm »
There was a sudden strange distortion in the droning voice of the automated announcer and it went silent, before quickly reactivating, though the voice had a trange timbre to it which it hadn't posessed before.

"Do not be alarmed. We now control this facility. We wish no harm. We wish only to help. Speak and we will hear you, and reply through the speaker machines you have placed in each room. Please relax, we are here to help."
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2011, 04:47:52 am »
"Don't worry, we can write this off as overtime. Double pay!" Jim yelled enthusiastically to Otto. "And Otto, don't forget, it's still prison. I'd want to break out, too. You guys are the most jumpy bunch of skeptics I've ever met. Not everything is a conspiracy, you know. Sheesh!"

The Captain walked over to the door and inspected it for any signs of weakness. It seemed solid. Too solid to break down with conventional weapons. Maybe it could be hacked, maybe not. Otherwise they'd have to wait for the lock down to end, which Jim wasn't too content to do.