Author Topic: [RG] The Mandate of Lin  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
[RG] The Mandate of Lin
« on: October 12, 2011, 07:50:04 am »
"Uh... But I... WHAT?!"  [O  O]

- LNN-888 "Lanina", Central Archivist AI of the Royal Capital Library after seeing more than a hundred alien species breathing the same atmosphere

Ah, so this is what the "Internet" looks like...  [─  ─]

Wait.

What's this?  [-   -]

It appears we have a visitor!  [o  o]

Pardon for intruding on your little tour, however I sorely regret to inform you that the Mandate's connections to the "Internet" seems to be suffering from the same, difficulties, as our bydwellers.  [─  ─]

I highly advise that you return to this area at another time. We will do all in our power to bring it up to speed.

Until then, feel free to meet and chat with the other archivists.

Oh, but before you depart from this area, I am greatly inclined to introduce myself: I am LNN-888, Central Archivist AI of the Royal Capital Library. My colleagues affectionately refer to me as "Lanina", after the initial portion of my serial number, a common trend amongst us AIs.  [^ ^]

Once everything's online, feel free to return to this area and ask me anything you wish to know about the Mandate. While I may not guarantee an answer to all of your inquiries, do be aware that every question brought forth assists the management on deciding which topics to focus on during our subsequent exhibits.

That is all.  [^  ^]

For now.  [─  ─]