Author Topic: Dinosaur Revolution  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
Dinosaur Revolution
« on: September 04, 2011, 07:18:19 pm »
I just finished watching the premiere for it and I was honestly surprised by how much it made me laugh. It made me feel emotions for animals that have been dead for millions of years. I defiantly recommend this and hope to see more of it.

Anyway I'll leave this link here: http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/dinosaur-revolution-new-series-premiere.html

So your thoughts on this show?

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
Re: Dinosaur Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:05:12 am »
Anything that involves CGI dinosaurs is awesome. :)
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Dinosaur Revolution
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 02:14:53 am »
I think they gave the creatures too much of a cartoony behavior. I much would have rather had them act more like animals in a nature documentary than the anthropomorphized versions they showed. I was really hoping for a newer "Walking with" type of show.  :-\

On the up side the 3D rendering has improved a lot since the first Walking with Dinosaurs. Which is sad since less realistic old ones acted more realistic while the more realistic looking of this acted less realistic.