Author Topic: The Green  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
Re: The Green
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 07:31:58 pm »
Tuesday is update.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 01:26:29 pm »
Invisible update?
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 01:14:09 am »
You push out a set of claws from the palm of your hand scratch across the trunk of the tree before shooting your hand, attached to a knotted mass of tendon, muscle and bone, into the canopy, snagging it on a branch. The pain causes you to wince and you try to pull your hand back to your body, but while you fail at returning it to your body in a conventional manner you do manage to fling yourself up through the screen of leaves, striking several branches on your flight. Finally you reach the final branch, landing with a thud and the sounds of many birds flying off. You gaze across the sea of green, the leaves going beyond your sight. As you survey the skyline a large bird flies overhead, blotting out the sun, and you promptly shoot your grappling hook into it and pull it down to you. Desperately, you try to absorb and fail, and in your immense rage at such you rip its heart from its body and swallow it. Your back begins to pulse green and you...
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.