Author Topic: Dark Days: A Zombie RP OOC  (Read 6645 times)

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Days: A Zombie RP OOC
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 08:39:48 pm »
Every zombie story I've seen does things a little bit differently, and I want to do that with this RP, too.  This is going to be one of several posts explaining the house rules for our zombies.

So far, the zombies have been the slow, shambling, stupid kind.  That's what's in the residential building now.  But they're in an enclosed space with tight corners, so they can still get close without speed.

I'm sure you noticed the screaming zombie out in the barb wire pit.  His name is Kent.  After being infected, the zombie's memories and physical condition fade over time.  Kent was bitten very recently, which is why he recognized that the Chapel was a religious building, and why he could howl so loudly when stuck.  Kent had a beautiful singing voice.

When a person is bitten, the whites of their eyes fade to yellow.  The whites of a zombie's eyes are a yellowish green, if they still have them.  Hence the little physical exam from Ezra.

This RP is going great!  Keep up the good work!
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2011, 08:43:58 pm »
Cool stuff! Thanks for the info, sir.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2011, 09:55:47 pm »
Sorry for my short disappearance (mostly aimed at erops). I'm reading through the new posts and will have one up shortly!

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2011, 12:38:04 pm »
It's cool I'm in no hurry.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 08:51:20 pm »
Name: John 'J' Tair

Bio: Even before the infection started he was a squatter, and the chaos that came with the living dead only made his life easier. His paranoia kept him alive and his kleptomania kept him supplied, taking anything he could carry from the dead who didn't get back up. His life before now was hell, forced to the streets by his fear that there was someone out there trying to kill him, no, more than one person. But now that there was, he felt at ease. His first aquisition after the fall, an ambulance, served to keep him safe, and then it was simple enough to grab as many guns and as much as food as the back would carry. He has one friend though, his trusty street mutt B-Boy.

Abilities:

Pack Rat: He has trouble letting items go, even after they have broken, for fear that he might need them later. So he ductapes some things together, that way he can carry them easier.

Oh God did you hear that?: His paranoia makes it harder to sneak up on him, regardless of whether or not you are infected. Unfortunately he sometimes hears things that aren't there.

B-Boy: B-Boy loves J and barks at just about anything else. Is a pit bull/german shepphard mix.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 10:18:15 pm »
Aw dude... not cool Ink...
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 10:43:23 pm »
What, the keg?  Your character has legs.  Use em.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2011, 07:05:13 am »
Sorry for the rather bad way of coming back in, but I kinda disapeared and this was the best way I could figure to come back in without it being completely random.
Also, I am assuming that the .50 fired by the Desert Eagle could punch through the Keg Zombies. If I'm wrong, correct me and I'll go back through and fix it.