Author Topic: The KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES  (Read 22394 times)

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
Re: The KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2011, 10:59:46 pm »
Probably. Also, I can probably get a website up in the coming week or two, and I will begin to work on it to make it usable soon after. We should link the two, with big buttons on the Kosmosis website, and links in the Creation Corner header here maybe, so as not to completely sever all ties.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2011, 11:03:49 pm »
I am, I was just gone for a week.

Also, I'm seeing a number of new races in the Creation Corner for Kosmosis. I'm guessing those are going to be the races we're going to use for this?

I'm going to be using my Forthi, which are older, but I'm doing a revamp. I'm not sure what the other members are going to do.

Probably. Also, I can probably get a website up in the coming week or two, and I will begin to work on it to make it usable soon after. We should link the two, with big buttons on the Kosmosis website, and links in the Creation Corner header here maybe, so as not to completely sever all ties.

That's fine, although I must say I probably wouldn't be using another website too often. I think that was one of the problems with Kosmosis. I understand that people wanted a fresh start (I was actually one of the people calling for that), but I think moving everything to another site was more detrimental than helpful.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2011, 11:06:34 pm »
There were three members besides the usual lot who joined in, in the short period the website was used.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2011, 11:07:48 pm »
I think the RP is a good idea. :P

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2011, 05:54:09 am »

That's fine, although I must say I probably wouldn't be using another website too often. I think that was one of the problems with Kosmosis. I understand that people wanted a fresh start (I was actually one of the people calling for that), but I think moving everything to another site was more detrimental than helpful.
This, a thousand times this.

An RP is not something that I want to dedicate extra time into. I want to do it casually, while browsing the forums I browse anyway, without having to check yet another website.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2011, 07:34:05 am »
I am interested.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2011, 03:17:39 pm »
I am interested.

Then step right up to the Pirate RP, where there will be loads of fun and stuff like that! Hooray!

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2011, 03:26:08 pm »
Do all races have to accept the source? Is it possible to have a state that routinely tries to prevent foreign influence on it's own people, like a Stalinist Dictatorship or such?

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2011, 03:32:48 pm »
We just ask that at least the member involved in the Program/group be a follower/Link in the Source, and maybe a small amount at least of others within the race, since there are always some kinds of cultists usually.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2011, 03:32:51 pm »
That is how the seeonsurm, my race, are, somewhat. There is always the minority which still chooses to be of another religion despite the fact it is unhealthy though.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2011, 03:36:04 pm »
We just ask that at least the member involved in the Program/group be a follower/Link in the Source, and maybe a small amount at least of others within the race, since there are always some kinds of cultists usually.

So like a single member of a race that wants forgiveness for his race, or something?

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2011, 03:41:28 pm »
If you want.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2011, 04:03:29 pm »
Yeah, this RP only affects certain members of a race, and doesn't have to represent the entire race as a whole. The Source is really just a major focus on this RP, although it could have repurcussions that can be addressed in future RPs, depending on how things play out.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2011, 04:51:38 pm »
So... I made this topic for a website... and people don't want a website.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2011, 04:55:00 pm »
We want to revive it here first is what I can tell. >.>
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.