Author Topic: Canceled too soon!  (Read 57234 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Canceled too soon!
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2006, 01:41:05 pm »
Sounds obcene
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2006, 05:17:31 pm »
I tried to stop myself, but I can't help it...

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2006, 03:04:52 pm »
Invader Zim was pretty good.  I'm still a mad that Futurama was cancelled too.  That was a great show.

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
  • Don't play with your food
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2006, 06:18:01 am »
hehe, i just got a picture in my head about that sheep and some one squirting something up its...................... :o
Under construction

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2006, 05:17:10 pm »
Actually fox is in talks to bring futurama back.

Also an Addition to the list(should I actually put in a list?): Early Edition. http://www.tv.com/early-edition/show/263/summary.html
 Yes it fits out of my designated peramiters, (running for about 4 seasons) but still, This was a really good show that didn't get the desirved attention it should have. It was about a guy in Chicago who got tommorows newspaper a day early. He went around trying to stop all the bad things in the Paper from happening. A very intresting premise into a really good series. It airs in reruns on Pax at the moment. Orignally on CBS.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2006, 02:39:08 am »
Actually fox is in talks to bring futurama back.

Also an Addition to the list(should I actually put in a list?): Early Edition. http://www.tv.com/early-edition/show/263/summary.html
 Yes it fits out of my designated peramiters, (running for about 4 seasons) but still, This was a really good show that didn't get the desirved attention it should have. It was about a guy in Chicago who got tommorows newspaper a day early. He went around trying to stop all the bad things in the Paper from happening. A very intresting premise into a really good series. It airs in reruns on Pax at the moment. Orignally on CBS.
ahahahahahaha! <struggles to breath>

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2006, 05:53:18 am »
Are you laughing manicly at that it's on pax now, that futurama may be coming back on fox, at the show itself or that I broke my peramiters?
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2006, 07:13:14 am »
Futurama... coming... back. :D

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2006, 10:17:15 am »

Offline Sander Scamper

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2006, 03:51:53 am »
Firefly of course.

Crusader sucked for the first few episodes, but started to get absolutely fantastic during the last few episodes.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 07:14:32 am by LadyM »
The reason I hate/Boycott Sony: "Most people, I think, don't even know what a Rootkit is, so why should they care about it?"

Offline kingdrake

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2006, 08:09:34 am »
I am putting another vote in for Sports Night. That was the funniest show I have ever seen. Easy.
"The point of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"
-General George S. Patton

My personal motto^^

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2006, 06:34:07 pm »
Adding 2 more:

There was commited: http://www.tv.com/committed/show/24278/summary.html?q=committed It was like Dharma and Greg only Dharma was named Marni, and There was an out of practice clown in the apartment too. Funny.

Reason for being Canseled: I don't know, Maybe they were just having a really dumb day at NBC

And There was Do Over: http://www.tv.com/do-over/show/8168/summary.html?q=Do%20Over Which was about a 34 year old who gets sent back 20 years to the 1980's to Relive his high school years. Very funny. My favorite episode is the one where He sings Greenday's "Time of your life" in front of his school. They love the song. Only Problem is he's not Greenday and when hit with the moral dilemma of stealing another persons music His friend (Who knows about his being from the future) tries to convice him since it hasn't been writen yet it isn't stealing.
Also a funny running gag, The Main character's mom keeps ending up inventing stuff popular later on but his father keeps saying the ideas will never work. Among other things she invents Lunchables, Glad Twist Tie trash Bags, and Post-It notes.

Reason for being canseled: Maybe too similar sounding to stand out from an ABC show "That was then" premering (And Canceled) around the same time. Major diffrence, In Do over he was trapped doing the last 20 years over. In That was then, He keeps jumping back and forth in time. I still like Do over though.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2006, 11:16:12 pm »
Reboot.

Maybe not cancelled too soon, but I still miss it. I recently saw some VHS tapes of the show for sale, but it's too expensive until they put it on DVD. Same with Pirates of Darkwater.

Reboot Season four and the first two movies that was supposed to be season five are out on DVD. You can also sometimes find individual episodes on DVD.  Although I'd much rather buy a whole season.

Clone High needs to come back.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2006, 07:42:02 pm »
invader zim. nuff said
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2006, 05:11:53 pm »
I think Space Above and Beyond was cancelled too soon. They had just laid down some REALLY great story arcs, but got the axe before they could get into them.