Author Topic: Whats your favorite Christmas song?  (Read 11135 times)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your favorite Christmas song?
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 08:43:40 pm »
My least favourite Christmas song - White Christmas.

A friend and I play a game where we try to avoid hearing the song until Christmas - sometimes we make it and sometimes we don't. This year I lost when today I accidentally walked through a local shopping centre whilst it was on in the background. Gah.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2007, 09:12:45 pm »

A friend and I play a game where we try to avoid hearing the song until Christmas - sometimes we make it and sometimes we don't. This year I lost when today I accidentally walked through a local shopping centre whilst it was on in the background. Gah.

That doesn't seem like that good a game. You have no way of improving your chances of winning, it's all down to chance and probability... you really need to introduce a good set of rules like you can't here it to the end, or you can't hum/sing along to it.

Although I guess it could be fun... kinda like the game :P

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2007, 09:21:17 pm »

That doesn't seem like that good a game. You have no way of improving your chances of winning, it's all down to chance and probability... you really need to introduce a good set of rules like you can't here it to the end, or you can't hum/sing along to it.

Although I guess it could be fun... kinda like the game :P

Well, there are steps you can take (or rather, that I've taken anyway for different reasons). For instance, I buy all my stuff online so I'd have to be going out of my way to hear it at the moment; also I don't have a TV. It's more accidental than anything else.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2007, 09:26:07 pm »
Don't have a TV? That's a shame :(

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 09:32:07 pm »
I really like the Carol of the Bells, if it's done well.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 10:58:11 pm »
Don't have a TV? That's a shame :(

I could have one, but don't want one. Seriously, when you have as much work as I do it's a hindrance. I waste enough time on non-productive stuff as it is - just imagine how much time I would waste if it was as simple as sitting down and hitting a single button. I haven't been stumbling for 4 hours straight...

Strictly speaking I do actually have a TV (it just doesn't have an aerial so I don't have to pay for a TV license), I just use it for the 360/PS2.

EDIT: I just realised how horribly offtopic this is. Never mind me, I'll be off now.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 07:29:19 pm »
Ok, here's my new favorite Christmas Song (forgive me for posting a myspace link).

http://www.myspace.com/relientkfans1

And a link to the band's real page:

http://www.myspace.com/relientk
Probably not a Goat, either.