Author Topic: I am Number 4  (Read 1766 times)

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
I am Number 4
« on: February 19, 2011, 05:32:38 pm »
Or as I would rename it: I am Really Bored [/snap]

I wasn't expecting much from the movie to begin with, thought there would be some ok action and some cute girls. The movie plays out like the first three episodes of a medi-core superhero tv show. The pacing of it is so slow I thought I was going to die. The plot, get ready for this, is that #4 and the other 9(?) are aliens hiding out on earth, but there are evil aliens hunting them down in numeric order. Why? because the 9 are the only ones that can stop them when they try to take over Earth. Oh and the bad guys have giant mutant flying squires. There's #6, who we see throughout the movie trying to find and meet up with #4 but they only get together at the very end for lame action sequence. Also theres a shapeshifter following #4 around but they never really explain where it came from. Or maybe I was too bored to care anymore?

I'm just rambling now, but I highly recommend avoiding this movie unless a cute girl you know wants to see it (that's how I got suckered into it) or wait until it shows up on netflix.

The worst part it set itself up to be a trilogy. barf

I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
Re: I am Number 4
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:44:54 pm »
I am not a number! I am a person! I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.

Yeah actually I hadn't even heard of this movie.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: I am Number 4
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 10:24:30 pm »
I had heard of this movie but didn't know anything about besides the main character seemed to be number 4. What he was number 4 of what that meant or why I should care was never explained by any trailer I saw as such I was never convinced to pay good money to see if any of the questions would be answered.