Author Topic: Omnix  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Phoenix Down

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Don't feed the plants!
    • View Profile
Omnix
« on: February 07, 2011, 04:41:50 pm »
I have a lot of different priorities so I can't guarantee any particular update speed.  Minimum is a few minutes, and I'll try to make it maximum of one week (hopefully it'll never take that long).

You are sitting in a dirty metal room full of murky liquids (bodily fluids, perhaps?) and scattered surgical equipment.  There is a door on the north side of the room which has apparently been lodged open with a piece of metal.

A)Examine self
B)Examine fluids
C)Examine surgical equipment
D)Examine door
E)Examine metal
F)Examine walls
G)Peek out of door
H)Exit room
I)Multiple of the above (You might be interrupted, so specify order)

A Song I Admire:We'll have tomorrow, trust me it's true.  We'll have tomorrow, we'll get through...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2h8AXm9dqo

A Song I Composed:Soon it will be my time...  http://www.mediafire.com/?c6ahalmxbtu625x

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
Re: Omnix
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 06:28:40 am »
I) All of them in alphabetical order.
I am bloody FASHIONABLE eagle!1!

Offline Watcher in the Puddle

• Mystery House Madman
  • Ad infinitum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 08:05:48 am »
A)
In a game like this you cannot win, only lose more slowly

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:25:18 am »
A
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Phoenix Down

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Don't feed the plants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 04:10:09 pm »
A wins out.

You seem to be female, and you are clothed entirely in tied-on clear plastic bags up to the neck.  You have several prominent scars and a distinct asymmetry across your entire body.

A)Examine self
B)Examine fluids
C)Examine surgical equipment
D)Examine door
E)Examine metal
F)Examine walls
G)Peek out of door
H)Exit room
I)Multiple of the above (You might be interrupted, so specify order)
A Song I Admire:We'll have tomorrow, trust me it's true.  We'll have tomorrow, we'll get through...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2h8AXm9dqo

A Song I Composed:Soon it will be my time...  http://www.mediafire.com/?c6ahalmxbtu625x

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 04:21:23 pm »
IGH
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 04:31:14 pm »
I->BCDEFGH

Let's not waste time in the beginning k

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 05:43:11 pm »
What kind of asymetry? Don't tell me we have only one arm and one leg.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 06:23:31 pm »
Maybe we have scoliosis and polydactylism.

Offline Phoenix Down

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Don't feed the plants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 06:25:46 pm »
No consensus so I'll try to combine the suggestions.

None of the asymetry leads to a loss of function, but parts that should by all means be the same simply aren't.  For example, your right arm is somewhat larger and more muscular than your left arm, and your legs aren't quite the same shape.  Further, your body parts have a variety of different skin tones.

There seems to be a wide variety of fluids.  Blood is the most common, but there is also pus, urine, mucus, semen, and some that you cannot identify off the top of your head.  You can now take the fluids or interact with them if you are in the same room as them.

The surgical equipment seems to include many different kinds of knives, tables, cups, swabs, and some unidentifiable glass.  You can now take or interact with any of these things if you are in the same room as them.

The door is very thick and metallic, with a fogged up window that would show out of the room, if it were clear.  No matter-you can just peek outside of it.

The metal, on closer inspection, is a device that looks like a gun but with three metal prongs instead of a barrel.  You have no idea whether or not it still works.  You can now take or interact with the prong gun if you are in the same room as it.

The walls have nothing unexpected, except for a small sticky note, reading "The project is abadoned until we kill the girl.  If we can't kill the girl, the project is abandoned indefinitely.  No power should be provided to this room until we are safe from the girl.  Violators will be executed on sight."  You can now take or interact with the sticky note, provided that you are in the same room as it.

Going outside, you can see that there is a white hallway.  It appears to be designed to imitate ice in appearance, but the heat gives away its artificial nature.  There is a very thick cable going down the side of the hallway into the wall next to the door.  At the end of the hallway is an entrance into a very large room and what appears to be a corpse (though it is wearing a uniform so thick that details are hard to make out).

Inventory:
Nothing

A)Examine self
B)Examine door
C)Examine walls
D)Examine prong gun
E)Examine corpse
F)Take prong gun
G)Interact with prong gun (specify how)
H)Reenter room
I)Enter very large room

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 08:24:01 am »
F and I

Offline Watcher in the Puddle

• Mystery House Madman
  • Ad infinitum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 09:08:18 am »
F and E
In a game like this you cannot win, only lose more slowly

Offline Phoenix Down

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Don't feed the plants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 06:46:56 pm »
No consensus, combining.

You can now shoot the prong gun at any item to see what it does.

The corpse is wearing a thick silvery uniform with a darkened visor.  It is grasping a knife in one hand and a human heart in the other hand.  In its pocket it has a black billfold You can now take its uniform, its knife, its billfold, or its heart if you are in the same room as it.  You can also drag it between rooms if you are in the same room as it.

The large room contains a wide variety of chairs, scattered around as though by a disaster.  At one side of the room is a theatrical stage, and at the other is a series of doors leading out.

Inventory:
Prong Gun

A)Examine self
B)Examine walls
C)Examine prong gun
D)Examine stage
E)Examine chairs
F)Shoot item with prong gun (specify what)
G)Put down prong gun
H)Reenter hallway
I)Step onto stage
J)Exit theatre
K)Multiple (specify order)