Author Topic: The God RP  (Read 6315 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Re: The God RP
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 04:50:12 pm »
Xenocrates thumped his stick against the ground loudly a few times, "So it's settled. We will set the trap in Chalybs' new refinery's construction site, and wait patiently. Not many will be needed to set it effectively, and too many of our people concentrated in the area would seem suspicious. However, everyone should provide what support they think is best. This enemy is an enemy of all Gods, he has struck down one of us." He didn't look towards Abraxas at all, but knew Abraxas would realize what his words could be implying, "Now then, I believe we have mostly settled the matter of this meeting, unless there is more to discuss?"

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 10:52:18 pm »
Sinima had left the meeting with flare, and found himself in his godly chambers. Pacing the floor, he finally reserved himself to his grand desk. He sat before a typewriter and logged the days events, noting that it was indeed the start of something fantastic. As he wrote, an idea sparked in his godly mind. His malicious figure began to cackle, his eyes gleamed, his mustache twitched in delight. Sinima then rose from his desk, and with a puff, vanished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Woodholly had arrived at his studio hours before anyone else had. Looking around in glee he observed his fantastic machinations that allowed his grand ideas to come to life. He skipped along the hard concrete floor of the studio warehouse and came upon a small door that had a star reading 'M. Woodholly' on it. Turning the handle, he snapped his fingers as he entered the door, immediately all the lights in his room came to life.

His room was surprisingly big, when compared to the seemingly small amount of space alloted to it from the outside. There was a large desk with a computer on it, and beside it a typewriter. There was also a television always turned on to the IFC, with another tv focused on AMC. In the table in the center of the room, there was a bowl of M&Ms, with all the brown M&Ms being removed for being too, 'dull'. With a bump in his step he strided toward hi-

There was then a sudden burst of fog in the room. The air filled with entry music and the lights in the room flickering. "Oh, hello there Sinima." Woodholly said rather nonchalantly. The fog then suddenly vanished, the music stopping, and the lights returning to their normal state. There stood Sinima, god of cinema, in his villain form. "Hmph, well at least you're on your toes my good chum."

"To what do I owe the luxury of this visit my lord?" Mister asked with a rather excited tone.

Sinima smirked, "My my, have I got the plot point for you in this great scheme of life. As you know, Vulgo has been destroyed, yes?" Woodholly nodded. Sinima then went on, "Well, earlier today there was indeed a meeting between us gods and we were discussing the circumstances of Vulgo's 'death'. Well, wouldn't you know it that in the middle of this discussion, BOOM, Abraxas goes down in a fit of pain! Can you believe it?! It was absolutely delicious, the shock of it, it completely blindsided me! ME!" He threw his arms up in disbelief, going on to say, "Well, needless to say he was less than pleased, so I left. Well, upon returning to my abode, I happened upon a most... fantastic... brilliant... unexpected idea. Mister Woodholly, we are going to try to end Abraxas."

Woodholly looked at the god in shock, he shook his head, "He is the god of... law? What could we possibl... wha.. ho... whe... why?"

Sinima gave a sly grin, "Why not? It would be something new, would it not?"

Woodholly replied, "But why make an enemy of him! He is not just some pushover you know! Laws are important."

Sinima shrugged, "Eh, we will live on beyond laws, Woodholly, for film is timeless. Law will not be able to stop us."

Woodholly shook his head, "Well... who am I to argue with a god. Though, this does indeed sound like it will be quite the event. What is your idea?"

Sinima nodded, "He is weak, that blow took something from him and I believe this would be a good time to test his power. You will write and produce a film Woodholly, The Anarchist Maniphesto, you will write it, and it will be one of the greatest films yet. I'm sure you know what I want it to do. Make people question the laws Woodholly, make them rise against them. The power of film will reveal itself with this masterpiece. Oh, this will be quite the show, eh?!" Sinima then cackled and vanished in glee.

Woodholly too, smiled, "This indeed, will be quite the twist." He then continued to his desk and began to type furiously on his typewriter.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:01:11 pm by eropS »
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 05:07:56 pm »
The balding man had spent most of the day getting across town and was currently standing at the end of a short line of people waiting to get into the guided tour of the Olympus Trade Corporation. A small sticker was stuck to his jacket and the name "Joe" had been hastily written down. Joe smiled at a family as they walked past him and left the busy lobby. The OTC was one of the largest corporations in the world and Vockt was known to play a role in it. Grinning broadly, an attendant waved Joe and the rest of his group forward. There was a buzzing sound as the metal detector picked Joe out of the crowd. Embarrassed, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his coin.

"Sorry, forgot all about it!"

He dropped it onto the conveyor and then stepped through the security scanner. Reaching the other side without any hassle, Joe picked up his coin and continued on into the elevator.

Meanwhile, Arthur "Hawk" Manray was walking around near Sinima's studio, pondering the events of the day. He still had almost no idea about what was going on and was worried that things were going to get out of hand if he didn't find out soon. Hawk was startled back to reality as he bumped into someone passing by. He turned to apologize but whoever it was didn't seem to care very much. They continued on their way with their head down and a long cloak drawn over their face. Hawk considered this person for a moment as they had a divine aura but that wasn't exactly news, especially on a day when a god had been killed. People were probably coming out of the woodwork to get things sorted. With a shrug, Hawk continued on his way.

The cloaked person, on the other hand, turned at the entrance to Sinima's studio and passed through it. A short while earlier he had been somewhere far away but Sinima's words had found an ear to occupy so the cloaked man decided to risk a trip outdoors. He made his way across the large open area at the front of the lot and stopped at an enchanted door meant to keep trespassers out. Sinima had just left the premises, he felt it. And with the patron deity gone, the man stepped through the enchanted door and into Mr. Woodholly's domain. He could hear the man tapping away at his typewriter and moved toward the sound. Walking out from the wall behind Woodholly, the cloaked man finally spoke.

"That seems like an interesting script you're writing there."

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2011, 08:13:44 am »
Reyn typed furiously on his Laptop, in an almost entranced state. Waheed was getting uneasy about free trade, and was planning to revoke the new reforms - this was unfortunate for Reyn, as he now needed to fill the pockets of the rest of his government in order to prevent this. Vockt used to call it "bribe bombing", though back when he used that phrase the bombs were far, far more literal.

A light pop echoed around the room; Reyn looked up and saw the familiar figure of Vockt, sitting in front of him.

"News?" said Reyn, sounding not at all impressed with this interuption,
"Yes" answered Vockt, "The Gods are under attack. Abraxas had a... spasm of some kind, and it appears Vulgo was attacked through his avatar."
"His avatar?"
"His avatar."
"Yes. And the conclusion I have come to is that, assuming that the attacks are systematic in nature, with Print and Law being attacked..."
Vockt stop mid sentence, staring at Reyn in a way of uncharacteristic worry and anxiety.
"... You're next?" finished Reyn, quickly putting two and two together.
"No. Through our avatars. You're next."
Reyn felt a small tinge of pride - Vockt rarely called him an "Avatar" as such, more of an "Associate" or "Agent".
"And so" announced Vockt, "You are leaving the City."
"When? Where to?"
"To the Gulf Islands. And right now."
"Right now? Just out of the front door."
"I'm not taking any risks" said Vockt, as if address a naughty child "So take the private helicopter to the airfield, and take a Gulfstream directly to the Gulf. When you arrive..."
"Vockt" interrupted Reyn, "Waheed is having doubts about..."
"I don't care. Stage a coup. Start a revolution. Have it invaded. You are safer in the hands of war than here."
"I don't think thats necessary..."
"We can discuss when you're at the Islands. But now, you're leaving. Take to the skies."

Reyn frowned and extinguished his cigarette.
"So what, I just leave?"
"You barely exist in any records. Olympus doesn't even register you as one of their tenants, employees or senior staff. A mortal will blindly accept your absence, though I doubt your murderer will."
the real saviour of this forum

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 04:10:00 pm »
Joe had long since abandoned the tour group and was making his way through the upper offices in the OTC building. He felt a flood of energy rush through his body and knew that Vockt was near. With a start, Joe began to race toward the source of the energy but stopped himself at the last moment. He needed to be patient and not mess this up. Vockt was far too powerful for him to deal with head on which was why he had been instructed to go through the avatars instead. Still, it was too compelling of a chance to let up. Frowning, the balding man approached the reception desk outside of a door that simply said "Private". Joseph Reyd was behind it and so was Vockt and Joe decided that he was going to need to make a change. The receptionist smiled at him and spoke.

"Oh hey. Good afternoon, sir. You have an appointment? What am I saying, of course you do! Why else would you be here, right?"

"Hah... indeed. Yes, I'm here to speak with Mr. Reyd about a private matter concerning him and his boss."

"His boss? Then you're one of those guys with the thing... all important and whatever? Yeah okay, I get you. I'm only given need-to-know information since I'm just a receptionist. They're probably expecting you. Just one sec, I'll buzz them an-"

"Hold on! No need to do that just yet. I haven't even introduced myself. You can call me Joe Trust."

Smiling timidly, Joe extended a hand to the receptionist. She blinked for a moment and then reached out to shake it. Her body convulsed painfully as she grabbed Joe's hand and the veins beneath her skin bulged. She tried to scream but nothing happened and in just a few painful moments her body had melted away to nothing. Joe remained and smiled. Cracking his neck, his balding, middle-aged body rapidly morphed into that of the receptionist, clothes and all. He chuckled and squeezed his voluptuous breasts together before reaching down and buzzing the office intercom.

"Hey Mr. Reyd, there was this weird guy out here just now. Said something about people coming for you and then he ran out the door. I got security down in the lobby looking out for the guy. But he gave me this note and said to give it to you."

Joe the receptionist placed the coin on a blank piece of paper and then folded it up, placing it in his bra. He opened the office door and walked toward Reyd and Vockt. Removing the piece of paper, he held it out to the businessmen. Everything that was the receptionist was now part of Joe and he knew how she carried herself around her bosses. Part of him wished he had spared the woman, as she seemed like his type.

"Yeah I looked at it and don't really know what it's all about. This is more on your level I guess. Not for some lowly receptionist to understand. I only work for a god, right? Hah! How are you Mr. Vockt? You look cold."

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011, 02:20:13 pm »
At the mention of his own name, Vockt had a sudden look of suprise and worry.
"Reyn, have you told any-?"
Reyn silenced him with the lifting of his hand, and used his other to reach inside is desk.
"A note? Surely he'd send me an e-mail, or at the very least a text" he said, clearly suspicious - anyone who knew the name of a God was a clear threat, especially if that person is clearly just a mortal.
With a dull thunk, Reyn opened a draw, still keeping his eyes on the secretary.
"You could say that print is almost, dead, couldn't you?" said Reyn, staring fiercely.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2011, 02:39:26 pm »
Joe frowned and his disguise shifted, changing into the form of a carnival strong man. He clenched his fists and the paper around the weapon burned away. Reyd might not have recognized Joe's new form but there was a decent chance that Vockt might. Joe had become the spitting image of a dead god's servant, the god of carnivals, to be precise.

"Not nearly as dead as you're about to be!"

With the coin-shaped weapon held firmly out in front of him, Joe careened toward Vockt's avatar. As the gap closed, the coin in Joe's hand violently began to emit sparks.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2011, 02:51:41 pm »
Both Vockt and Reyn jumped away in shock and panic, knocking Reyn's computer and a potted plant to the ground

Reyn dived towards Vockt, shoulder barging him out of the window. With a mighty crash, Vockt's figure was propelled out of the office and out of the building. Such a fall would kill an non-god, however Vockt's divinity would allow him to escape unscathed.

With shattered glass raining all around, Reyn crawled towards the opened draw, yanking it out of the draw itself, and hurridly searching through it's contents, hoping that the desk between himself and Joe wound buy him a few seconds...

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2011, 03:01:07 pm »
"Hah! Thanks for making this even easier. He was the only one that could stop me from getting to you!"

Joe's reached out with his free hand and hurled the desk to the side where it exploded into splinters against the wall. He grabbed Reyd by the neck and shoved him into one of the remaining window panes. Holding the sparking coin in front of Reyd's race, Joe began to laugh.

"This might hurt a bit. Amoverus sends his regards."

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2011, 03:15:10 pm »
"It's not over yet!" spluttered Reyn, pushing something cold and metal into Joe's ribcage. A gun; an old, rusted revolver.

"This is a parting gift from war, back when he retired in 1918. I'm willing to bet whatever you can do to me is nothing compared to what this can do." he continued, violently jabbing it, "And like hell I'm wasting the last shot on you!"

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2011, 03:25:12 pm »
Xenocrates had decided to monitor Vockt closely, since he was attempting to evacuate his servant to safety. He supposed that Vockt would be the next hit, if Print and Law had been attacked. His suspicions were confirmed when Vockt went flying out a window, and he was quickly on the scene, casually strolling into the office through the door.

"Hello, hello, look who it is," Xenocrates said with a smile. He observed the scene of the two fighting avatars, "Gentlemen, please, we can reason this out. There's hardly a need for conflict. I understand the death of carnival must have been hard on you, but honestly, going around killing other Gods? Sit down, both of you."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 03:27:02 pm by Raz »

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2011, 03:34:35 pm »
"Stay out of this, Xenocrates. It's not your problem but it will be if you don't get out of here. Either way, it's time to end this! Say goodbye Mr. Reyd and the traitor Vockt."

Joe thrust the coin into Reyd's hand and stepped back. Vockt's servant rose up into the air and was engulfed by a bright light that began to spread around the office. All things related to Vockt and his work exploded apart as the light found them and wherever he was, Vockt could feel his power draining away. Joe's laughter filled the office as his weapon did its work. Giving a bow to Xenocrates, the circus freak changed back into a balding, middle aged man and he ran out of the office.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2011, 03:49:17 pm »
Xenocrates would've whacked Joe in the head with his staff, but the man apparently moved too quickly. Heavily annoyed by the uncompromising lunatic, Xenocrates turned his attention to Reyd, and advanced forwardly quickly towards the light. Gripping Reyd's arm with a strength unlike any elderly man, Xenocrates brought the staff up, and slammed it against the approximate position of the coin, hoping the Godly object would dislodge the weapon before Vockt and Reyd both perished.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2011, 04:07:16 pm »
Against a god's power the coin was powerless and the light that was killing Reyd and Vockt vanished. The man fell to the floor and Vockt, though slightly wobbly, was able to regain control of his situation. Sitting on the floor at Reyd's feet was the coin. Vockt's name glowed brightly and the room felt terribly cold, even for a god. All around the heavens a sense of foreboding flooded the hearts and minds of the divine and they knew that the killer had tried to strike again. This time however, he had apparently failed. And his escape had not yet been secured.

Back at Sinima's studio, the cloaked man groaned loudly seemed to swell with power. It was brief but it was enough. His posture improved and his voice seemed to become more-youthful. Sighing, he pulled off his cloak and revealed his aging figure. Placing a hand on Woodholly's shoulder, the man sent him skidding across the floor.

"You're supposed to answer when a superior asks you a question, boy."

Holding his hand over Woodholly's typewriter, the old man zapped it with a strange energy and then vanished. The typewriter burst to life and began shooting page-after-page into the air. This continued for a few moments until a stack of papers had formed on the floor near Woodholly. It was his script, now finished. And looking over the pages, it was spectacular and it was terrifying.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2011, 02:45:11 pm »
Woodholly was lost in his script, the furious typing on the typewriter drowning out the sounds in the room. He was too lost in his creativity and imagination to even hear the cloaked figure ask him anything, let alone hear him open the door. His world was filled with words, scenes, lines, characterization and special effects. Sinima's task would be done thought Mr. Woodholly, who was growing more and more excitied as he wrote the end of a god.

His train of thought was cut short though, as he was finishing the last line, 'lawless', he felt a sudden grip on his shoulder. Intending to turn to see the intruder, Mr. Woodholly was quite surprised to find himself thrown violently back to the far edge of the room by this unknown man. Dizzy from the quick movement, Mr. Woodholly watched in horror as his beautiful script flew in the air around him. He feared it would be destroyed, or, worse, STOLEN!  Regaining his composure, Mr. Woodholly stood up.

The air in the room grew chilly as the sounds of thunder filled the room. It was a stormy mood, thus the scene should fit the tone of the main character in it.

"Who in the heck are you! What do you think you're doing! This is private property good sir and I am damn sure that you are not supposed to be here!"

He then felt an ominous presence coming from the figure, the sounds in the room began to fill with rain as the thunder storm sounds grew more prevalent.

"Wh...What do you want..?"
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.