Author Topic: Mafia Game X - Done  (Read 38314 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Game X - Day 4
« Reply #450 on: December 05, 2010, 07:17:51 am »
It's just how this game works I've noticed. Dude accuses one dude, dude turns out to be innocent, accuser gets accused.

It's a wonderful biased cycle.

Well as long as you go for GD first, she's more of a suspect than I am.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 05, 2010, 07:18:45 am »
It's just how this game works I've noticed. Dude accuses one dude, dude turns out to be innocent, accuser gets accused.

If I was accusing Sam, I would have but his name in bold, I was just reporting what I found out last night, and that this could be seen to put suspicion on Sam.
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 05, 2010, 07:20:16 am »
You know what, screw all this speculation, I am going for the dude I'm 95% sure of.

Badger man22
I am bloody FASHIONABLE eagle!1!

Offline Person21

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 05, 2010, 07:59:21 am »
I may be biased, but I'm gonna go with Badger man22 too.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 05, 2010, 08:02:33 am »
I don't know anymore, but Badgerman22 is obvious right now. Or he's just a really bad player, like Oct.
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Person21

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 05, 2010, 08:05:12 am »
And while people are trying to accuse me, I don't think anyone has given a clear reason why I would say I was the townies cop if I wasn't.

Offline Person21

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 05, 2010, 08:07:05 am »
Though, just for the record, I wouldn't be at all shocked if Badger was set up and everyone else voting for him was Mafia.

These guys are good at leading us on

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 05, 2010, 08:52:07 am »
Don't have time to read everything, so I'm just gonna roll with the majority and vote Person21.

I'm sorry if this turns out bitting us.  I really know I should be putting more thought into this, but I just don't have time this morning.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 05, 2010, 08:58:55 am »
The majority is actually going BadgerMan at the moment.

Offline Person21

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 05, 2010, 09:05:54 am »
You've got less to lose by voting Badger as well, seeing as the townie cop is pretty important.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 05, 2010, 10:14:10 am »
Going for majority, BadgerMan22
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 05, 2010, 01:00:26 pm »
alright, badgerman it is

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 05, 2010, 01:00:34 pm »
Oh, I got more proof for Badger being mafia. The only people to be safe for the night were me and Neo, Neo thanks to his priesthood and myself thanks to going camping.

Everyone else was liable to getting killed. However, nobody but eropS died. and eropS died because of the Vigilante. This means, considering mafia wouldn't let a night go without death, that mafia targeted a protected someone. Considering only Neo and myself were protected and nobody aimed for Neo, I was the target. And la di da, who visited me? Badger.

And don't tell me mafia could've skipped this night on killing, because Night 1 ended up without anyone dying too.

This might all be incoherent but the point is badger is mafia if you protect him you are mafia yourself die mafia scum
I am bloody FASHIONABLE eagle!1!

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 05, 2010, 01:17:16 pm »
Badger.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
Re: Mafia Game X - Night 3 [Ends 18:00 GMT]
« Reply #464 on: December 05, 2010, 02:09:05 pm »
This day began slowly. People were hesitant to cast their votes, or even to speak. Those who were quick to speak before or voice their opinions were killed by the rest so quickly that their words had no time to sink in. When it became apparent that the votes and discussion were woefully insufficient, an unspoken consensus spread that the meeting would not adjourn until some near-unanimous and obvious decision had been reached. The information from the past and the intuition of the present made new lists and accusations, until eventually the plurality of accusations narrowed sufficiently down. Just after sunset, the votes were counted.

In the end, the ballot box yielded thus:
1 ballot for Great Distance
3 ballots for Person21
9 ballots for Badger Man 22

Badger Man 22 was led away from the council chambers while four faces looked away in disgust -though nobody saw whose faces- and refused to look him in the eye. The execution was quick and clean, and Badger kept the air of a professional fulfilling his final duty. He seemed, right before he died, to be filled with the warmth of meeting someone who he had known for a long time but never actually met.

That was, you see, because he was the Sniper of the Mafia.

Night 4

Send power use and mafia hit by update time tomorrow, which is bluh bluh tomorrow.