Author Topic: PlanetChum: Hello, (INSERTUSERNAMEHERE)!  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
PlanetChum: Hello, (INSERTUSERNAMEHERE)!
« on: November 04, 2010, 03:42:43 pm »

Malak was up all night surfing the Web, when he noticed an anonymous message:

"They're here."

After getting a soda, he decided to post a new thread in the Everything Else section, titled, "Um... Guys?"
The first post read like this:
"So I was surfing the Web and I saw an anonymous post. What do you guys think it means? I'm really creeped out, though. Who put it there?"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 10:46:28 pm by Dr.Octagonapus »

Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
Re: PlanetChum: Hello, (INSERTUSERNAMEHERE)!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 10:06:55 pm »
Eraepsekahs replied, overthinking everything, as per usual (don't ask how he can type without fingers)

"your grasp of soliloquy is lax. the anonymity is meant to represent the transient nature of a being, and, in tandem and corresponding to 'they', another faceless entity, characterized only by it's location."

"its an allegory to the dis-personification of societies at large and the unknowns that it brings. obviously"
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 10:13:13 pm »
"You shouldn't tax him for his understanding of literary concepts just for it differs from yours. Not everyone has the grammatical ability of a Gradient. Don't get all 1337Z on people, that costs you friends.

An anonymous post, huh? As far as I know, this board doesn't support anonymous posters, you have to register. I'll look into it, give me some time."
Ke'vas hit post.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 01:40:25 am »
"Wait, there's an anonymous on our boards?", Torido wondered, having pretty much the same sentiment as Ke'vas before him. "Still, 'They're here?' That's seems pretty, umm... vague... 0 //", he added, using an Orealyianis version of the undecided smiley at the end.

"It'd be kinda off if a bot posted that, since I don't remember anything that could possibly be related to such a statement."

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 06:25:32 am »
"Oh, hey, guys? Some jerkwad at school decided to throw me into the trashbin, along with my lunch. So then I was sitting in the trashbin and I broke out of it, and then I accidentally the whole fight. Felt good, though. Anybody wanna RP 'bout somethin'?"

With that, Malak reached for a bag of chips.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 06:51:13 am »
"Somebody....dumped you in a...trash bin? That's something I've never had to go through, probably because my dad's a soldier.
Anyway, I have a friend who's got a really good computer and has some 1337 skills on that thing. He said he'd run a backtrace on the post, but with so many potential empires out there, each with numerous planets, he's going to be pinging that search for a while."

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 07:27:05 am »
"So someone dumped you in a trashcan. I see that the galaxy beyond my planet is such a 'friendly' place," Alpha typed in sarcastically. "I'll bet it made your insides burn, since all species in the galaxy are shaped like me, right?" He made a pseudopod and put it close to the keyboard, and let chemicals number 1 and 9 (happy-anger and angry-happiness, respectively) drip onto it, as they got sent out to whoever would receive that message.
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 07:48:44 am »
"Hey, anyone see that new game that came out? The one where you get to play as a Wexxian?"
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 11:21:44 am »
"Nope, sorry," Malak posted, hastily adding "gotta go to Gaileen for vacation, by the way. You guys talk it out, e-mail me if you need anything."

Then, he headed for the door and left the room.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 06:24:42 pm »
"Happy trip to Galieen, Malak!", Torido typed, not aware that the former already left.

"Hey, anyone see that new game that came out? The one where you get to play as a Wexxian?"

"Oh, that one? I picked it up two days ago, and yes, I could certainly say that it... is... awesome!

On a related note, why haven't a started a thread about it yet?!  0 B  Wait, let me fix that...

Okay, thread's up in the games section! 0 ))"