Author Topic: Earthbound FanFest 2010  (Read 2608 times)

Offline MOTHERfan42

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Earthbound FanFest 2010
« on: October 17, 2010, 11:34:45 pm »
I'm not sure how many Earthbound fans we have here, but starting on October 25, starmen.net will be having a month(?) long playthrough of Earthbound. The game will be divided into multiple gameplay points (GPPs) to keep things organized/make sure nobody just rushes through the entire game in one sitting. For those of you who have played EB 9001 times before, there are challenges that can have you playing in ways you haven't before. Grinding for 1/128 items will never be the same again!

http://fangamer.com/fanfest/eb/2010/countdown/

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: Earthbound FanFest 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 07:18:33 am »
hey that sounds really cool  :D

not sure how i feel about a month of grinding thouhg...i hope the challanges are more interesting than that

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline MOTHERfan42

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 04:18:49 am »
Oh, they are. I was just using the 1/128 items as an example. You wouldn't believe how many people don't know about the Sword of Kings!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 05:19:17 pm »
Sure, you got a bat and the Sword of Kings, but the Great Lord Giygas ain't afraid of those weak things.
(Cookie if you get the reference, which is a certain YouTube video.)
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline MOTHERfan42

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 01:26:53 am »
Sure, you got a bat and the Sword of Kings, but the Great Lord Giygas ain't afraid of those weak things.
(Cookie if you get the reference, which is a certain YouTube video.)
w00t, I actually get the reference! Then again, it isn't Age of Empires related, so I should know xD