Meh.
4 (22.2%)
OH, HEY OCTAGONAPUS!
7 (38.9%)
I LIKE PIE!!!
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: October 22, 2010, 07:45:07 pm

Author Topic: Hopping Galaxies?  (Read 13293 times)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
Hopping Galaxies?
« on: October 05, 2010, 07:45:07 pm »
So, I proposed a crossover in the Project Talsenreave OOC (because the finished project is the plot device), and I wanted to make this thread so that I could update you guys on the leadup. We have 3 orders of business if we want to do this:

1. Finish our war against the Nameless.
2. Set up a separate site to make this crossover RP on.
3. Get the final green-light from the other forum.

Please post your thoughts here. I will link to my original proposal soon. Move this if you must, mods.

EDIT: The proposal was here: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=17130.msg810378#msg810378
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 07:54:49 pm by Dr.Octagonapus »

Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
Re: Hopping Galaxies?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 10:38:15 pm »
How's it look like over on that front?

gec05

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 10:52:17 pm »
So is this basically our galaxy meeting their's in some center crossroad outside of either galaxy?

Neat idea I guess. Hope this works out for you guys.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 12:45:51 am »
I reread the synopses again.

It seems we're gonna have to do some extensive negotiations when it comes to striking a balance between the two galaxies' power levels.

Any thoughts?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 04:21:39 am »
Do our aliens instantly become Anime when they visit their galaxy? *imagines Torpals with huge eyes*  ;D

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 07:27:10 am »
Sounds good Octagonapus. Problem is, I only know of very few races that have the FTL drives to go to other galaxies.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 10:57:59 am »
The rereconstructed Talsenereave is the mode of transportation.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 11:36:15 am »
Stellar Republic's wormhole drive is another. So what races will we contact in the other galaxy?
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 01:44:21 pm »
I don't know, I'd like an Emmisary from their site to sign on here. Its odd having Oct be the only link.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 01:59:39 pm »
Do our aliens instantly become Anime when they visit their galaxy? *imagines Torpals with huge eyes*  ;D
Maybe, maybe not.
Stellar Republic's wormhole drive is another. So what races will we contact in the other galaxy?
Well, there's a library of all their races here.
So is this basically our galaxy meeting their's in some center crossroad outside of either galaxy?

Neat idea I guess. Hope this works out for you guys.
Actually, we're going there. We're making this happen. Oh, and I think we're gonna get shot at.
How's it look like over on that front?
Well, I've got the go-ahead, but I need a site on which to make a forum for this thing.
I reread the synopses again.

It seems we're gonna have to do some extensive negotiations when it comes to striking a balance between the two galaxies' power levels.

Any thoughts?
Well, I think we can work something out. I'll check over there, too.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 02:01:46 pm by Dr.Octagonapus »
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 02:03:56 pm »
Oh my god. They're worse than us!

gec05

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 02:08:38 pm »
Hmm, I really can't see this working out. I would figure this would require us to be familiar with their history. Likewise, them with ours (and we don't have a fancy summary to be quite honest)

Moreover, I really don't see what's so cool about theirs. You have given us little background on them to leave me convinced.

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 02:11:02 pm »
Yeah. I know the spore section has gone downhill, but really? It's not an alien galaxy; it's more like a set up for a bad space opera.

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 02:13:02 pm »
Not to mention our history uses a floating time-line, and most "far future" RP's became obsolete (such as something regarding the ViS leader).  Also, a map that fluctuates every nanosecond, and races that never technically died in universe but are for all purposes since they remain unused.  Not that this place out and out sucks, it's just got a few problems.

BUT!  That galaxy has literal MAGIC!  And HUMANS!  And science as soft as butter!
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 02:14:40 pm »
Well, we have a few "humans" as well.

gec05

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 02:18:01 pm »
Also, didn't you post a poll in Everything Else about their races? How do you expect any of us here to be familiar with that? We don't even know what the hell this is or who those people are.

As with regards to Kosmosis, it was a step in the right direction. But it lacked people outside of the forums here and it wasn't established enough as it should have been. I have been looking into ways of passing administratorship of that site to someone else.

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 02:25:22 pm »
Isn't it dead?

gec05

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2010, 02:31:39 pm »
It is, doesn't mean that the forum was deleted or anything.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 02:32:28 pm »
I look at this with a healthy dose of cynicism, suspicion (can't find a good word right now).

I looked at their history (I can't help but enjoy reading any universes history) and took some peeks at their forum... but I think our rp's despite both taking place in a sci-fi (or in their case, sci-fantasy) universes, aren't that compatible, mainly because we and they focus on completely different aspects of said universes...

Us: We focus on awesome galatic battles, relations between alien nations ect...

They: they focus on life at a weird alien high school...
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 02:41:28 pm »
To be honest, I was expecting the criticism to be a lot more brutal.  :-\
Of course, there is the secret plan...
And by that, I mean Our influence will cause them to change their play style a bit.
I was originally planning this to have a sort of "hard sci-fi vs. sci-fantasy" theme, anyway.
As with regards to the "bad space opera" claim, we can deal with that.
So, like I said, thanks for being constructive with your criticism, and I do understand that I'm going to need to do a LOT to make this thing work. I mostly thought of this because I wanted to do a crossover with something and I didn't see any other forums anything remotely similar to this one.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 03:27:21 pm »
Well theirs is basically a fantasy game in space. They don't attempt to be original like this forum has been. In short slightly altered humans as each type of race is quite boring when it comes to this type of game. I know our aliens are not always original or realistic but compared to theirs ours look amazingly original! Also the whole magic thing makes things worse. Seriously they would not only be in another galaxy but another dimension. Also from what I have read on their forums they seem to be very full of themselves and think they are so great. I have no idea why you would want to be associated with them.

gec05

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 03:28:35 pm »
Yeah, for the novelty of being featured on TvTropes makes these people seem a little dense.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 04:08:59 pm »
I'm going to agree with Hydro and Gec. If these guys are full of themselves, I don't really want to do it with them. Maybe we make our own races for that galaxy?

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 04:39:20 pm »
They don't have separate organisms - they just have humans and magical beings.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 04:47:51 pm »
Yeah....
Even if this actually, by some miracle, works, ten bucks says it goes real bad real fast.
And I mean that ten bucks part metaphorically, sence I don't have any money....
I hate not getting an allowance....

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:57 pm »
Also the whole magic thing makes things worse.
I see your point. But what they don't have is antimatter. Or strange matter. Or Wexxians...
Maybe we make our own races for that galaxy?
I once thought of that, then went, "wait a minute... why wouldn't those races just be in this one?"

I may have to rework the whole idea. Anybody know any other forums (that feature an advanced plethora of races) that we could do this with?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 07:29:22 pm »
"Planet Spore" use to have an active pre-spore RP community. However after Spore came out their site soon went away. Some of their aliens I recall were the Ravens, Biarclo, some red xenomorph-like alien, a blue spiky cat that Sash made and the Gibbens.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 07:43:46 pm »
You know, I find it funny that the poll options tied for first place are "OH GOD NO" and "OH, HEY OCTAGONAPUS!"

gec05

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 08:15:46 pm »
You know, people are not going to take it seriously if you give us those options. :P

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 02:47:45 pm »
True, Gec. True.

EDIT: When I was really hoping for this crossover to happen, I made a little intro comic. Everything's drawn from memory, so I probably got most of the designs wrong. I'm currently uploading the whole thing to ImageShack. I should be able to post it when the whole thing's done.

EDIT2: Here, have a comic.
http://img697.imageshack.us/i/img008dq.jpg/
http://img689.imageshack.us/i/img009yp.jpg/
http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img010v.jpg/
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/img011ev.jpg/
http://img843.imageshack.us/i/img013or.jpg/

Page 5 is missing, but read it anyway. Again, I'm sorry if I got any designs wrong.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:01:17 pm by Dr.Octagonapus »

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 03:40:49 pm »
First things first...

I commend you for your art abilities....because I can't draw for crap.

(if you ever draw a Skrall again, feel free to look at the battle armor picture in this thread http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=17385.165) Still, awesome picture though.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

gec05

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 06:30:34 pm »
Also, you can also mention it to Spore's official (rather disappointing) role play section on their forum.

And good job on the art.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2010, 07:23:10 pm »
I feel like reviving this for some reason. It is written: antimatter beats magic. I picked the factions to meet each other that I did because I knew their abilities would balance. It doesn't matter if you cast Quickened Chain Lightning, you cannot destroy a Wexxian in one hit. Which is all it will need to kill you. Come one, technology vs. magic. It's one of the most common conflicts ever.
Besides, we'll win. If this goes through, I would be the GM. I think you all know where my loyalties lie.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2010, 10:03:16 pm »
Hmm... The power of Magic versus the might of Technology, sounds good Oct.

I'll add my two cents or whatever the proper phrase is. Whether or not we do this and depending which races will be with the what I'll dub the "Origin Expeditionary Force", The Galdeen will get the less advanced races to the new galaxy via the wormhole drive and the Wexxians will use whatever their intergalactic drive is to get the more advanced races there. If the Wexxian drives can bring other ships with them... well, they can go with the Galdeen. but it doesn't really have to be that way however. We can mix it up a bit.

Theres also the problem on when this takes place. This can be either before or after the Nameless Invasion of Origin, though I'd prefer before it, like a month or so.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2010, 10:59:23 pm »
Since this is supposedly going to happen by means of Talsenreave Station, a combined Dimensional Machine AND Time Machine, we could, in theory, put this RP into any period before or DURING the Nameless war and not have it conflict no matter how long we run it for! Because, we could return at the EXACT moment we left! It's a PERFECT LOOSE CANON SITUATION!

Pardon me, I just watched Back to the Future, so that's inspired me!

Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2010, 06:20:13 am »
I was thinking that all the races involved would be either involved in the construction of the station itself, veterans of the war with Nameless, or even both. Also, the Iavolg should be in this. I'd add the Molybdyesi after I finished fleshing them out, but there's the issue of their isolationism.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 09:27:03 pm »
This got abandoned already? That was quick.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2010, 10:22:01 pm »
What are you talking about? I never gave up on this. I just need someplace to put it. All races that will be involved, post them here.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2010, 02:02:03 am »
Orealyianis, of course.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2010, 07:08:49 am »
Galdeen and Hell-An.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2010, 10:57:16 am »
Pentekonterus, of course!

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2010, 11:43:42 am »
The Ni'Calls are kind of obligatory, in this case. Maybe I'll throw in some other too.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2010, 06:47:33 am »
So I'm guessing the races we'll encounter in the other galaxy will be thought up on the fly?

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2010, 01:02:14 pm »
THE FORUM IS UP!!!

Now, I need moderators, and I'll be drawing them from both sides. Three moderators each, and BAM! We can deal with any problems. So, who's with me?

So I'm guessing the races we'll encounter in the other galaxy will be thought up on the fly?

Actually, no.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 01:08:05 pm by Dr.Octagonapus »

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2010, 01:42:56 pm »
I could act as a third party moderator if you want.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2010, 04:53:29 pm »
Just thought I'd add my two cents here: it's physically and literally impossible to break the laws of physics. They're not loose guidelines, they are the definition of the universe's very structure. You know what magic is?

"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who do not understand it."
- Florence Ambrose

You see? Everything has a perfectly rational explanation behind it, even if it takes hundreds of years of revision to science to understand it. There's some things that we don't understand because they seemingly don't adhere to the laws of physics: take, for example, dark energy. Just because it seemingly doesn't follow the laws of physics doesn't mean that you can say that it's a fact that dark energy breaks the laws of physics. You can't say that something will always be breaking the laws of physics; you just can't do that in science. DO YOU HEAR ME, RICH BURLEW?!?!! THERE'S NO LAWS OF MAGIC ALONGSIDE LAWS OF PHYSICS, IT'S JUST THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!
It's your story, so you can do what you want to. But if you say that magic is separate from technology, then that's just ridiculous. It's like saying that math is separate from science.

I'm just saying. Because I really, really, REALLY hate that fantasy cliche. The only fantasy cliche I hate more than "Magic is different than technology" is saying "oh my Gods."

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2010, 05:44:49 pm »
I could act as a third party moderator if you want.

YES!!! Anyone else up for it?

DO YOU HEAR ME, RICH BURLEW?!?!! THERE'S NO LAWS OF MAGIC ALONGSIDE LAWS OF PHYSICS, IT'S JUST THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!!

You read Order of the Stick too? Also, thanks, I needed that.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2010, 07:11:02 pm »
Omega, the laws of physics are just a list of widely accepted theories and therefore just guidelines on how the universe should work.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2010, 07:41:25 pm »
Omega, the laws of physics are just a list of widely accepted theories and therefore just guidelines on how the universe should work.

*double-take*

Did you just seriously say...

Naaahhhh, nobody's that -
You did.

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

YOU MANIAC! YOU BLEW IT UP!

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2010, 07:53:58 pm »
Why Badger?! WHY DID YOU BLOW IT UP!?

You broke Omegatripod...

Anyhow, I'm watching this, and if there is some confirmation that this will definitely go down, then I'll give it a whirl.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2010, 08:27:21 pm »
Omega I wasn't saying that the Laws of Physics weren't right. In the majority of cases they are correct. But because we have yet to see all possible cases it is impossible to say that they are always right. A pen falls to the ground when you drop it in all recorded occurrences but that is not to say that one day somebody will drop a pen and it won't stay there indefinitely. It just means it is unlikely.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2010, 08:37:32 pm »
If I'm mistaken, that gets into incredibly weird realms of Quantum Mechanics, which actually says that, given enough times, ANYTHING can happen!

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2010, 08:47:36 pm »
Yes. Which means that the Laws are really just guidelines. Just like in legal Laws. You can break them, its just a bad idea to.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2010, 11:03:25 pm »
Anyhow, I'm watching this, and if there is some confirmation that this will definitely go down, then I'll give it a whirl.
The site is up, what more confirmation do you need? There's even an Origin Hub for sub-RP's concerning our own races.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2010, 11:28:32 pm »
Yes. Which means that the Laws are really just guidelines. Just like in legal Laws. You can break them, its just a bad idea to.

You know what? I'm going to not go into some incoherent wall of text and instead just give you a reccomendation. Why don't you guys read Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku? He explains it really well.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:40:23 pm by omegatripod »

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2010, 11:34:36 pm »
Magic is indeed technology. But who is to say something that breaks the L.o.P. isn't the first thing to break them?
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2010, 10:54:00 am »
Ok, who's on now?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2010, 12:47:27 am »
This board has no forums

: S

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2010, 01:11:35 am »
It has Forums. You just have to register to see them.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2010, 09:14:37 am »
Yeah, I just registered, and theres only one topic.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2010, 12:43:21 pm »
I registered to.

(edit- mostly for the sake of, just in case it does get off the ground)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2010, 02:06:20 pm »
I made the only topic. Feel free to use it as the Intro thread.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2010, 06:38:22 pm »
Ok, where are the MSF people? We kinda need them if we want this to work.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2010, 04:40:44 pm »
Sorry for doublepost, but Mitchell told me that he needs more info. Also, he'd like it if we do more work advertising this whole thing. To that end, I need your help with a basic summary that I can post on the IRC.

gec05

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2010, 05:00:51 pm »
Our IRC or theirs?

Because quite frankly, our IRC people don't care about this anymore. You can try, but you'll be sorely disappointed. It's best you find new people elsewhere and you'll yield much better results if you hit all the right communities with this sort of interest.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2010, 05:02:02 pm »
Their IRC. Which, now that I check, I can't seem to access.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2010, 12:59:26 am »
Have you tried contacting the people in the Zombie RP, Oct?