Author Topic: It's An Alien Invasion.  (Read 9642 times)

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
Re: It's An Alien Invasion.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 06:24:31 am »
Yeah, my cat told me about it. Almost like its been erased from time, but my cat says otherwise. He says they likely used a mass teleport and used a virus to delete the data on the Internet. He says hes likely right on the dot with how the data got deleted, but hes not too sure about his teleport theory since he doesn't have his new lab up and running yet.

And don't ask how my cat can do these things. Please god don't.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 05:04:24 pm »
I'M ASKING ANYWAY!!! How does your cat do these things?

Anyway, they're invading Karakorum. There's double rainbows blocking the sun now, and I'm on the first vehicle out of here, which happens to be a horse. GW, be sure to save me a bathroom, because if I've used it, you don't want to.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 05:32:26 pm »
I have no idea...

As for the bathroom part, you'll be able to have your own room! What I didn't say when I said this cave could hold a dozen people, I also meant to say comfortably. Oh, and we got the place sealed, so we finally have the heater on right now and we now have a wireless link to the Internet. Looks like its chaos out there...
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 07:51:20 pm »
Oh, thank goodness. I was worried that something would go horribly wrong. Just left Karakorum, posting from some guy's laptop. I heard they're getting notes in Zimbabwe. Apparently, the entire continent of Africa is next. Oh, sure, that doesn't remind me of anything...

Anyway... Singapore is gone. Poof. Off the map. Tomorrow it'll be sunshine and rainbows. You want to know why I don't like these invaders? The places they take? There's no free will. It's sugar bowls everywhere, and that isn't right! The thing that makes us human is that we have the freedom to be total jerks to everyone around us! We are one of the few species that is known to envy the possessions of others.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 08:35:55 pm »
Hmm... We're likely gonna need to find a place to hide off planet soon... My cat has a idea, he may just be able to-

Africa just went off the map! Damn, they did it was earlier than I thought!

Offline Watcher in the Puddle

• Mystery House Madman
  • Ad infinitum
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2010, 06:20:37 am »
Hello? Does the internet still work? I was on Africa...

JEMBWAZE WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY
In a game like this you cannot win, only lose more slowly

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2010, 06:37:35 am »
Uh-oh... Octagonapus, we may have a problem...

• Mystery House Madman
  • Ad infinitum
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2010, 12:06:41 pm »

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2010, 03:57:04 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

We need to get out of here. Now. It'll take months, but I got some blueprints for a Gummi Ship. I thought those things only existed in Kingdom Hearts. Huh.

Anyway, we gotta get off-planet. Your base isn't safe, GW. They've been listening in on the conversations. However, I've been able to get them blocked from the site. They won't know that we're onto them until it's too late.

DANGIT, THEY GOT CHINA TOO!

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2010, 10:36:58 pm »
Damn! I have no idea what a gummi ship is though, but my cat has already drawn up plans for a ship to get us off Earth. Have you ever seen a Trader Emergency Coalition Capital Ship?? Well, my cat got a idea for using that very ship as a escape ship. He could've thought up a ship himself, but apparently, he was a bit lazy when he was thinking...

Anyway, he be constructing the ship in the valley outside the cave and he'll hide the construction via active camouflage netting and hacking any satellites and alien ships that are overhead.

Also, Lush, you're being a bit quiet. You get teleported too?

• Mystery House Madman
  • Ad infinitum
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 02:33:31 am »

we the contracted, have been listening to your interesting stories.
but your plans are ruining the holy sight of JEMBWAZE
                                                                                                                   :():():():():()

hkjhkhjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

JEMBWAZE WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY JEMBWAZE WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2010, 06:18:06 am »
I brought some parts for the ship! I borrowed some tourist's rocket launcher to blow up an alien ship that was about to land near here. Why are tourists carrying weapons? So, what can you do with as much Iron as I could carry in my backpack? That is, 23 pounds.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2010, 07:14:41 am »
Frame is up and several compartments are being constructed now. We also have alien movement up in orbit. They're trying to take a look at what we're doing here, but thankfully, we're jamming it's sensor arrays.

• Mystery House Madman
  • Ad infinitum
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2010, 10:21:16 am »
Whoa, I blacked out for...*checks last post which makes sense*  a day? I'm in.. ?
I woke up in some desert with a white box with me and inside was a laptop with internet.

Offline Holomanga

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2010, 10:21:57 am »
It's getting crazy out nm    g
 ef//.        f/./.df/.

An alien attacke fn df/'  kki n
I'm gonna have to leave, the aliens broke my keyboard. See you on the battlefield.