Author Topic: They Who Cannot Be Named: The Battle for Origin  (Read 25695 times)

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
Re: They Who Cannot Be Named: The Battle for Origin
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 03:14:26 pm »
"Uh..." Interjected the representative of perhaps the newest race of the GPA, the Zeront. "We might be able to grow them. We could generate a genetic code for a new class of kamakazi Hiveship that could be mass produced. It would be faster than building them, and they could be created in greater quantities." He offered.

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 03:40:48 pm »
"Does this violate Galactic Animal Cruelty laws?"

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 04:01:30 pm »
"I don't think so, considering it's neither a natural nor an intelligent species," Drukl added, "but I may not be up-to-date on the matter."
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2010, 04:51:46 pm »
"Very well, perhaps the king would like to speak?"

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2010, 06:54:43 pm »

As the meeting between the grand conglomerates of races went on a new ship began to enter Olosis’s atmosphere, a strange ship, organic in its appearance, almost fish like. The second the ship entered the atmosphere several other ships of similar appearance appeared as well, orbiting Olosis. There was barely enough time to give docking permission as the ship pretty much forced its way into the nearest available hangar. The ship was also heavily armed…despite it being the size of a small exploration ship…

The second the ship landed, in a hangar near the meeting area, the last race to ever be expected to attend a summit, uninvited no doubt, appeared, multiple reports of a strange party of visitors where heading towards the meeting room as a slight beeping came from the door.

“Excuse me sirs, I will fetch that.” A servitor said as he approached the door to let in what was likely a very late representative of an obscure species. Disappearing to greet whoever it was the servitor soon came back in, his face placid as he look like he’d seen death it’s self.

“Sirs….this…..this…. it… this is-” The servitor was interrupted as the last sight anyone expected to see entered the room… A Skrall… a Skrall in mechanized, quadruped, battle armor, granted the armor did not appear to have any heavy weapons, but anything made by the Core Combine was made to look fearsome, even if it did not have a full function in battle. Needless to say after seeing the very picture of them in the slideshow and heard all of the gruesome war stories about the Core Combine, several species representatives began to gasp, yell out, or panic, some even checked their personal computer devices to make sure there wasn’t some type of sudden invasion on Olosis.

Supreme Commander Scourge sighed inside. This was not his place, unarmed (for the most part, the armor did not have full offensive capabilities but it was still tough) surrounded by all these vermin, and in a political room….negotiating. This was indeed not his place, his place was on the field of battle, commanding soldiers, giving out orders and applying the right amount of brute force and then some on the enemy and leaving them in ruins.

“WHY!” he thought to himself as he walked into the meeting area, followed by two robed soldiers, allowing everyone to see just what had walked in. “Why could they not have sent Taragan for this…”

It did not matter now though, as of now the galaxy and the Core Combine had a common enemy. Scourge glared at the picture of the Nameless before turning to the representatives… hopefully they would give him time to explain.
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 07:08:56 pm »
"What is the meaning of this!" Cried Space Union Vice President AnOLd ToY. "You know we coulkd have The Coalition glassed for less?! Barging in here, no doubt to..." "Stop! Brother ToY" uttered the Chairman. " I invited these 'men' myself." A gasp of utter shock aroused from the collected board, many who had seen family ripped to shreds by these monsters. "Fear not! For this is no betryal, rather an alliance. To achieve true unity against foreign threats all members must unite to face together. Though they are evil, truly is it not better to use demons to fight devils? Truly the Combine are the lesser of two evils, are they not?" While seeing the reactions, he continued. " I knew that, as host, if I announced their arrival many of you would boycott in protest, thus fracturing the Galaxy at an all so crucial vantage point. The Combine Militray is one of the best in the Galaxy and any who wish to ignore such an asset are surely fools."

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 07:14:33 pm »
Kem and Turov warily watched Scourge. Both the Hell-An and the Galdeen had heard the stories told about them and this was the first time meeting a member of the Core Combine.

"The Hell-An Empire and the Stellar Republic agrees, we will need their help in the war ahead. Also, will the Wexxians attend this meeting?" Kem asked.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 07:15:17 pm »
"NO. Just NO." Val'ones said at the new visitor, his hand hovering over his pistol sidearm. "I absolutely REFUSE to have political negotiations with that...THING." Val'ones spat. "You're insane. This borders on treason." Val'ones added.

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 08:38:45 pm »
"Excuse me but I don't think Os is in any union with you." The Chairman responded. "Besides, we might not have much of a choice if we wait longer."

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2010, 08:52:47 pm »
"Plus, I do not see this Combine representative attempting violence of any kind, do you?" Said a representative.

"It is hardly treason if no criminal act has been committed."
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 07:40:02 am »
Drukl cringed in his seat, a look of pure terror in his eyes.
"You! You're the one from the Vision... the Vision, which was recounted in the Tomes! Please don't destroy us all..."
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 06:13:31 pm »
Scourge's head made a motion that could be the equivalent of a species rolling it's eyes as accusations, threats, and outbursts flew out in the room. It was to be expected though.

"As of now..." Scourge began "We have a common enemy, if this Nameless incursion is to be stopped it will require the maximum amount of fire power we all have to offer, and then some!"

"But..." Scourge continued, his tone slightly harsher "As the Chairmen implied....this is an alliance of mere convenience. The Nameless are a threat too large for any one empire of the galaxy to take on, it is only logical we put aside are current conflicts temporarily to defeat this incursion."
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 06:45:34 pm »
"Right and then it's right back to killing you again." Said the robotic Opsomnis Per. He had lost many families in the war with the combine. He took even more. He certainly wasn't going to let them get away from this one, and as the SABER Centurion of the planet Os, as well as 49 others he'd make sure they were on the up and up.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 06:52:54 pm »
"hehehe... AHAHAHAHAH" Scourge laughed, his harsh staccato cybernetic voice making it sound completely unnatural. "I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 06:59:08 pm »
"Good, your head would be the figurestone of my collection" looking into the Skrall's cool evil eyes mutual flashbaccks arced between them... But that's a tale for another day. "Right next to the head of these so-called 'Them.'" He pounded his staff into the ground to puntuate this.