Author Topic: It's An Alien Invasion!  (Read 18412 times)

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
Re: It's An Alien Invasion!
« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2010, 10:22:33 pm »
You've just commited the Pearl Harbor in what will become the WWII of the galaxy!

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2010, 10:29:38 pm »
Then I guess I'm gonna fight the galaxy then. Gonna have to build a new base of operations though... Maybe Gliese 581 d, no radio or FTL communications coming from there... Just a sec.

KA-BOOM!!!

Ok, just took care of the last alien ship. Octagonapus, I'm re-positioning my base of operations to Gliese 581 d, your more than welcome to join me in the Gliese 581 system.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 23, 2010, 12:57:06 pm »
Right behind you, Galactic-Warrior! I set Greater Byzantion to self-destruct. By the way, I should take this time to mention that it's headed straight for Earth. GOODBYE!
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2010, 01:24:41 pm »
What the hells dude? In case you didn't notice, almost seven billion people live here!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2010, 01:37:42 pm »
Yes. So you have about 3 months to tell everyone to get the heck out of Dodge. And by that, I mean Earth. They won't listen, though. THEY CALLED ME MAD. They tried to kill me and Galactic-Warrior because of a percieved threat. They tried to nuke an innocent man. THEY MUST PAY.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2010, 01:47:44 pm »
Dude this is megagenocide!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2010, 02:19:10 pm »
Megagenocide?
THIS! IS! REVENGE!

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2010, 03:38:29 pm »
Yeah, or that would have happened, if I hadn't, you know...
Installed the Uber-Delux Mega Force Field! Now with static discharges to keep those pesky asteroids far, far away from yer planet!

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2010, 03:59:57 pm »
Octagonapus, we do NOT blow up the Earth. We are not that blood-thirsty. I deconstructed the New Sparta lunar base and packed everything, including the Bolos, into my Striker cruisers. Also, consider the debris heading to Earth blown up in a few seconds. I'm going to use a quantum gate to get to Gliese 581 d, which will get me there instantly. The gate will self destruct in a anti-matter explosion once I'm through.

Entering quantum in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... JUMPING! *As Galactic's ships enter the active gate, they disintegrate at the quantum level and with a flash of light, reappear above Gliese 581 d. The quantum gate self-destructs with massive force once the fleet is through. As Gliese 581 d, the process of setting up a new base begins quickly as Bolos set up a defense perimeter around it. Then primitive alien humanoids appear out of a nearby forest and silently watch the construction, taking to each other about what they're seeing*

Hey, guys! I found some primitive aliens here! I knew there was intelligent life here!
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2010, 05:08:39 pm »
Ok, fine then. I guess we can't do that after all. Well, I might not arrive in the system for a while. Due to your quantum gate exploding, I'll have to take the long way. Well, at least I've got my fleet. I'm moving my equipment to Gliese 581 b. However, I'll now have to hang a left at Alpha Centauri. This is apparently what I get for trying to blow up Earth. Still angry, though. Ugh, guess I'm in for it.
*Attacked by giant space flea from nowhere*
See, this is exactly what I was talking about.
*Fires cannon at it*

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2010, 05:19:54 pm »
Suddenly, a large force of unmitigated power arrives, it detonates and a wave of pure radiation, arcs across the Sol system at the speed of light, the hyperadioactivity have penetrated even the deepest of ships, and all life outside Earth is eliminated.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:24:54 pm by Lush City »

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 23, 2010, 05:24:43 pm »
Yes. you guys didn’t listen. this is supposed to be an alt-reality game for recreating the amazement  and excitement of an actual first contact situation, you guys despite my warnings in and out of charter turned it into one giant game of galactic Spaceman. I've remade this topic, and maybe this time you'll actually listen, and not godmod magic cats and WMDs  in the hands of two teenagers.

DONE.