Author Topic: King of the Hill  (Read 25379 times)

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
King of the Hill
« on: August 03, 2010, 06:54:15 pm »
The concept of the game is quite simple. Take the hill away from the poster above you… by any means necessary. I'll start.

I walk upon the grassy plane and find a hill, I run to the top of said hill and place a black flag with a skull on it and claim the hill. I then dig out a bunker and amass a stockpile of weapons to hold it.

My hill.

Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Hill
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 07:04:12 pm »
Before you are completley entrenched, I fly out of nowhere with a kick to the face, sending you and your flag careening back down the hill.

I plant my blue flag with a dolphin on it and build up a fort from the remanants of your bunker.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 07:13:25 pm »
Which I then proceed to destroy using my army of creepers. With flag in check, I surround the place in electrified barbed wire.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 08:09:22 pm »
While you are setting up the circuits on your electric fence I blow the hill up with TNT. I then remake it from steel and put my green flag on it.

MY F***ING HILL
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 08:18:01 pm »
I get my colonial-era cannons, fill some hollow cannonballs with some nitroglycerine, blow up your fort, and firmly plant a brown flag with a pig on it into a container of spam, which I then put on the ground.

My hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill my hill

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 08:27:13 pm »
I snipe your face off from afar and then barricade the hill with a fence-collage of Gec's distractingly amazing artwork(while seeding the area with landmines.) After planting my green Nana tree banner in a 360 degree radius around the hill and use the surrounding territory as a massive killbox. I then blackmail the POTUS for amnesty by using a honeypot trap on her. Afterwards I  buy out a contract at Mojave Air Secuirty. I then use the fertile land of the hill to farm a variety of narcotic ingredient plants and then export them to various nations. Using the profits, I purchase a hundred Nigerian Mercenaries I dub "The Centurions" to gaurd the premise. Follwing this I upgrade my operation to induce widespread acts of terroism across multiple  Second and Third-World nations to strongarm them into recognizing me as the leader of the Soverign Nation-State of Lush. By the end of the decade I've amassed a network of crime, business and politics worth billions. I own this planetn I own this economy and I. Own. This. HILL.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 09:02:29 pm »
One decade ago… I found a hill, it was a beautiful hill, a peaceful hill, and I ruled it with kindness. But then Martyk came, he was jealous of MY HILL! And he kicked me and my flag off the hill…

I was angry…

How dare he steal MY hill! Upon asking around I realized that the hill was later stolen from Martyk and so stolen again from his thief. I recovered from my defeat and began to study the dark arts in ancient libraries best left unmentioned. Consolidating my power, hidden underground I planned to retake my hill from Lush… several years later I was ready… it all happened in a flash, the sky turned blood red as the last dark incantation left my mouth and then all hell broke loose. From the graveyards the undead poured out to slay the living, dark spirits materialized flaying the souls of my enemies, and ancient eldritch abomination heeded my call, devastating entire cities. Lush’s pathetic military stood no chance against my supernatural horde of monstrosities, and his economy would hardly help him now…

I walked into his crumbling besieged fortress and with but a kick sent him flying off the hill. Finally, I placed my flag upon the hill and the world was plunged into darkness.

This hill... is mine...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 09:04:01 pm by SimplyNecro »
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 09:44:37 pm »
I play loud rap from a bunker outside your hill making you go deaf. 4 years later i crawl around behind you and rip off your head, put it on top of my green flag and plant that in the awesome fortress that is the hill's dirt. Then I super glue it to the planet.

My hill
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 05:02:26 am »
I jump out of hyperspace and eject from my giant mech. I then grab you by the collar and quickly clench my fist.

"Grit you teeth!"

PUNCH!

THIS HILL!

IS MY SOUL!

MINE IS THE HILL THAT WILL WITHSTAND THE HEAVENS!

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 04:28:59 am »
I place my flag on Yuur hill.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 04:43:40 am »

"I tell you what..."

Offline Great Distance

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 08:20:32 am »
I walk up to the top of the hill and sit down. Then I watch the sunset.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 01:22:13 pm »
I sit down next to GD. We share our hill.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 01:52:14 pm »
I kill you both.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 12:55:11 pm »
You fail to do so. We continue watching the sunset.