Author Topic: cledur fond out tat he will to mak fafiction thred and tey all posted cuz it fun  (Read 5828 times)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
heres a fun game i found:

1. go here.

2. go to the crossover section and find your favourite game/show/movie.

3. pick a story and post the link and/or the first and last paragraph.

4. write a short review

have fun, ill post one later.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:34:17 pm by Celdur »

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
My god, these are awful.

Metal Gear Sonic, chapter 1
Based on the events of Metal Gear Solid 3.

In Soviet airspace, an American gunship is flying. Inside a blue hedgehog, wearing his green uniform, is smoking a cigar right outside of the door. He will be in something called a HALO jump which is free falling until he parachutes down on the ground.

The one overseeing the hedgehog's eventual flight calls to him, "Put out your cigar and get ready."

The hedgehog ignores him and continues to smoke. A voice appears from the radio, "Didn't you hear him, he said put out that cigar and put on your mask."

The cigar was flicked onto the bottom of the gunship and the hedgehog put on his mask and stood on the edge of the gunship. "3...2...1...Spread you wings and fly", the voice says. The hedgehog jumps from the gunship.

Pretty much goes on to badly quote the rest of the cinematic with MGS3 character names replaced with Sonic character names.
So Snake Sonic has to rescue Sokolov Tails as he is assisted by Major Tom Knuckles, SIGINT Philip, Paramedic Cream, and The Boss Blaze,
Wicked mental image.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:14:48 pm by Gauphastus »
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Online Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Yeah, there really aren't any good ones in the Crossover section.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
Yeah, there really aren't any good ones in the Crossover section.

kind of the point

anyway heres one from me:

HART SHAPED LOVE

Bella was very nervous and scarsed as she sae the big castle. "Edward are u sure this is a good idee?" she asked concerned.

"yes bella I have to do this," Edward answere all sexily as he walked into the big castle. "my powers are dangerous and if I don't do this I might HURT YOU" he said it all angistly and sexy and it made bella sad and turned on. The place was Hogwarts which was where they had to guard and they went in and met all the tf2 people

"so this is the new recruit?" sniper said all hotlike as he looked over and at at Edward who gave him dark look. "What can he do?"

my judgement: read it all for a good laugh, still better than twilight.

That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
The Assassin in Volterra
The Assassin in Volterra

The year was 1497, and the night was dark in the small city in the Italian countryside, and to a black clothed assassin was unnaturally quiet at that time of night. Ezio Auditore, had come to Volterra on a mission to eliminate a man who had crossed the Medici far too many times, but upon hearing about how the Medici's wanted him dead, the man ran southwest to the smaller city of Volterra.
Demetri looked amused, " We don't know all of his skills, but if he were like us, maybe…" Demetri's voice drifted off when the man started climbing up the side of a building, it was practically amazing for a human, and when the robed man got to the top turned around and looked right at him. The man nodded and then ran in the other direction towards the city gates, " He knew we were there all along." Demetri said.

" Should we tell Master Aro?"

" Yes."

It contains the only semi-interesting vampires in twilight. Short. Also, Ezio. He is bad ass.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:34:33 pm by Bagder Man 22 »
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
My god, these are awful.

Metal Gear Sonic, chapter 1
Based on the events of Metal Gear Solid 3.

In Soviet airspace, an American gunship is flying. Inside a blue hedgehog, wearing his green uniform, is smoking a cigar right outside of the door. He will be in something called a HALO jump which is free falling until he parachutes down on the ground.

The one overseeing the hedgehog's eventual flight calls to him, "Put out your cigar and get ready."

The hedgehog ignores him and continues to smoke. A voice appears from the radio, "Didn't you hear him, he said put out that cigar and put on your mask."

The cigar was flicked onto the bottom of the gunship and the hedgehog put on his mask and stood on the edge of the gunship. "3...2...1...Spread you wings and fly", the voice says. The hedgehog jumps from the gunship.

Pretty much goes on to badly quote the rest of the cinematic with MGS3 character names replaced with Sonic character names.
So Snake Sonic has to rescue Sokolov Tails as he is assisted by Major Tom Knuckles, SIGINT Philip, Paramedic Cream, and The Boss Blaze,
Wicked mental image.

Gauph, who are the Cobra Unit?
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page

my name is noodle
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830141/1/my_name_is_noodle

"SARAH!" earl shouted looking for a teenage girl about 6'3 with blonde hair. "Sarah TAYLOR!" joy shouted. "what?" she said walking back from the kitchen with soda in hand. her favorite movie was on, she wanted to watch it. "hey! napoleon dinomite is on!" "oh. cools." joy said falling down onto the couch. "joy, since when did you learn teen-jargon?" earl said jokingly. "shut up dummy." whatever." joy stared at the screen untill the tv went to the credits. sarah said to her cousin joy "that was fun. hey, earl, can i borrow toe el camino? joy here wont let me borrow the brat bc its tires are slashed. its only for a couple of minutes. i need to run to town to pick up kaytlynn." he sighs and said "is she in jail again?" "uh...no." "fine. but if that girl gets in prison again wont she get like...66-23 years?" "no." "really?" "ugh can i just go get her?" he hands her the keys and she speeds out the door. leaving joy bored to death and earl waiting for sarah to get back. "so dummy, why did you do that?" "do what?" Joy looks at him and glares her glare for "you know what im talking about."

I couldn't even get into this mess without laughing to death. I really don't understand what it is.

(I picked this out of all the fails there is)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
Gauph, who are the Cobra Unit?

"My unit", Blaze said to the helicopter, "Let us fight together again."
"I have waited long for this day", the chameleon said.
"I am ready to fight again Boss", said a humanoid bee in the helicopter.
"Welcome back Boss", said a large, grey bird.

The entire area became pitch black.
"The shadows have appeared", Blaze said, "Is he here too?" The ghostly image of a black hedgehog appeared behind Blaze for but a second. Then, a large man walked behind Blaze.
"Welcome to my country", the large egg-shaped man said.
"Blaze!", Sonic said, "What's going on here?"
"I'm defecting to the East", she said, "I have these missiles as presents for my new country."

they are the normal enemies in sonic it seems :/ laaaame

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
Espio's the Fear, Charmy's the Pain, Jet's the End and Shadow's the Sorrow?

Shadow's the Sorrow?!

What kind of twisted abomination does Ocelot look like in this dimension?!

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
...silver is ocelot, what.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
Oh...

For a while there, I thought Ocelot would be some kind of twisted hedgehog-cat hybrid. >_>

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
The Confederate Chapter 1
StarCraft/Warhammer 40k
Dancer VI's rotation had brought Thantos, one of the planet's five satellite hive cities, into the path of the system's twin stars. As the golden light of dawn reached the hive, passing between its tall spires and glancing off the stained glass windows of cathedrals, Thantos almost seemed peaceful. But as the light proceeded further in, toward the center of the upper levels in the area known as Emperor Square, the truth became more evident in the shattered marble statues, ruined stone buildings, and the stinking heaps of dead bodies.
Somehow, Dimitri doubted that this man with his odd white armor, powerful spike-throwing weapon and strange accent was cut from the same cloth as the Ultramarines and their kin. Despite this, he did seem to be friendly, and in the interests of self-preservation amid the Ork-held hive, Dimitri shook with the marine in front of him and introduced himself.

"Private Dimitri Vlasna, 42nd Marathon Infantry Regiment, Imperial Guard."

"Nice meeting you, Dimitri," Jax said, "Now, what do you say we get the hell out of this, um…"

"Hive."

"Yeah, that."

Worth at least looking into.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
Dude, just, wow...

As a fanfiction writer, I'm sure one has always had fantasies they wished to write about concerning some of their favorite stories/settings/character. And along with these, sets of what-ifs. Fanfiction, in a way, has always been about what-ifs by most authors. It allows them to express their own thoughts and insights into the characters and settings of a story. Or if you're feeling particularly unforgiving at this time… It's just blatant teenage hormones going off… Hit and Miss y'know.

The scenario presented is something along the lines of a twisted what-if. What if, you took a fanfiction author's fantasy scenario, and twisted it? Corrupted it. Made one of the most basic desires of the amateur fanfic writer go COMPLETELY… 'NOT AS PLANNED!'

The following story will be such an experiment. Things won't be going according to the scenario. This is not part of the master plan… In fact, Gendo has been banned from all further meetings.

So without further ado: We begin our story.

Say hello to the most awesome genre savvy deconstruction of self-insertion fanfics this side of the Internet!   8)