Author Topic: Cunae RP  (Read 4999 times)

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Cunae RP
« on: July 11, 2010, 01:43:19 pm »
It was the year of 245 P.F. (Post Founding, year 1 is when most consider Cunae was founded), the first day of the fourth month. The senate elections that had, as allways, been held during the evening of the day of spring equinox was the hot topic of the day. Every aristocrat and most of the middle class discussed the Senates decision to elect the hero soldier Nikos Verdo to this years Annus Una. While many supported Verdo due to his remarkable feats and his daring choice to buy parts of the Cunae docks many also saw him as a false aristocrat doing foolish business in the dirty Outer City.

As usual the coming months were to be dry and hot, with wildfires and burnt crops. The living conditions in Cunae were improving though and the people trusted the Cunae River to deliver plenty of both water and fish. One arising problem following these good conditions though was over-crowding. The prices of appartments went up almost every week and many who could not afford their rents had to move out of the Inner City.

At the Theatre of Marcelii the gladiators were training for the big show to be held the coming month. Forum Cunae was bustling with merchants and potential buyers even though the last years of peace had lead to a shortage of slaves. As the winter crops were in the process of being harvested right during this time many carts of grain could be seen travelling towards Cunae and the Forum. The city was alive, and so was the people.

The 4th Month

@davidramnero

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
Re: Cunae RP
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 03:17:08 pm »
    Bourgeois Anucdian sat down at his heavy desk and started looking through his leather ledger. Being the Consul was busy work, and he had a family to keep under control to boot. His family was in okay finances, but that wasn't good enough. His advisers had directed him away from investing in the Outer City, but with that Verdos man investing in the docks, it would make the area more lucrative. Add in the weight of the Anucdian weight behind it, and the area would flourish. However, it'd make the land closer to the docks more expensive, but there was always more room for building near the Black Fort. The family would need money, and the farming operations were good, but could be better. He'd get his grandson...Kylre, Kylre was the smart one. He'd have Kylre work out a better growing plan now, so he'd be finished in time for next years planting and harvest. The kid had a knack for academics, but didn't have leadership potential. He was a valuable asset though, he could help Bertrandu lead the family when he, Bourgeois Anucdian, finally passed away.

Finishing up his little plans for the future, he turned to the stack of messages on his desk. Senate buisness, Senate buisness, more Senate buisness. He enjoyed his work and some of the letters held good ideas. The letter from Fabricus Piscae had some interesting thoughts on increasing the slave supply by making independent slaving brigades that would track down raiders and capture them, but there was too much potential for abuse. Another one on the fireplace heap. Brutus wanted some money to upgrade the Anucdian Family Centurion and permission to 'do a case study on improving our soldiers combat skills'. Bourgeois chuckles. The boy hated case studies, but education was important, and 'case studies' were better than locking the boy in with a tutor all day. Bourgeois writes a note giving his favourite grandson permission to withdraw as much currency as he needed and to do the case study, tucks it in an envelope, and calls to the servant who waited inside his door. The servant strides in without a word, takes the envelope and waits silently. Bourgeois kept his messengers to a very high standard. A note from his daughter-in-law, requesting permission to search for a wife to Brutus in the Kraetus Family, preferably obtaining the hand of Lyra in marriage. Brutus being married was a good idea, it'd settle him down and keep him focused. More children was an advantage as well. he writes another note giving Ameila permission to ask for Lyra's hand in marriage and hands it to the messenger. He'd have Bertrandu head  Turning back to his ledger with a smile, he began to work on his buisness plans.

Actions
- Finance worthy businesses along the docks
- Get Kylre to work on farming plans
- Finance an equipment upgrade for the Centurion
- Get Brutus to further train the Centurion
- Have Ameila ask the Kraetus family for Lyra to marry Brutus later in the year, leave open possibility of a dowry

Nicholas Sardina sat in his small study in the Anucdian Private Villa, the smaller of the two. He lived in the smaller of the two with Margret and Harlow Anucdian, the pair mostly ignored by their family. He had privacy here, which was nice, because it allowed him to openly display his hatred for the old bastard that ran his life. Unfortunately, the bastard would be alive a while yet. Hopefully, the wheels to put that end in motion would begin spinning soon. Nicholas knew he was fairly well regarded by the public. He knew the right things to say. He knew when to agree with the Senate and when to disagree. He lived frugally and simply, which appealed to the lower classes. He was aware he possessed a poisonous charisma and his life had an element of tragedy around it that he was careful to use wisely. Margret was out trying to curry favour with the upper class ladies, Harlow was out looking for an assassin that would work cheap two years down the line, and he, Nicholas Sardina, last of his line, was looking for people he could trust in the Senate. Not an easy task.  He was also preparing for a small social event he was hopefully throwing a week down the line. Only the Black Clan was invited. He liked the Black Family, they had their heads on straight and weren't stuck up aristocrats. Nicholas was hoping to marry into the Black Family and split off from the damn Anucdians. He was going to fight for the private villa when he got married, and he hoped it would be soon. Nicholas knew he needed to be married, and fast. He was twenty-eight, for the Gods sake! That was too old already! However, the only unmarried female that was of an even remotely sane age in the Black Clan was Anyah, and she was only twelve!

Nicholas sighs and picks up his invitation as he slips on his coat. He was delivering the invitation by hand, and it was not a short ride to the Black Fort. Life was too hard sometimes. He better get going.

Actions
- Have Harlow find a skilled assassin that would be free in two years
- Have Margret try to integrate herself into high society
- Subtly look for Senate members who dislike the current system/the Anucdian family
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 05:00:07 pm »
The mood at Gemenons hadn't quite reached it's usual state, it was to early still. As Perfidosus looked around the picturesque room he almost had a hard time imagining the promiscuity and drunken misery that soon would corrupt the currently cosy gambling hall. He was not here for neither gambling nor alcohol or prostitutes though. No, he was here to get employed, and the man who could make that possible sat right in front of him. He was disguised, that was at least what he was trying to achieve with the hood covering casting its shade over his face, but Perfidiosus had easily identified the man as Harlow Anucdian. The nervous young man had just made his intentions clear in a clumsy manner when Perfidosus said; "So how much would you pay me for these 2 years? I usually take half the money in advance, 1/4th at the end of the contract and the rest as a monthly... salary."
@davidramnero

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 05:40:38 pm »
   Harlow smiles uneasily as he twitches, nervous in a place like this. The disguise offered me only a small amount of comfort as he began to stammer out, "We-I mean, I...I can't pay you anything upfront. I'm still raising funds. In the end, however, I'd be able to pay you the sum of one hundred and fifty gold, with fifty gold for expenses. One gold a month for your...salary. I can't tell you the target immediately, that will be saved for a later meeting at a more private place, but I will warn you that the assassination will be a difficult one. The target is somewhat influential, and he would be well-guarded. Failure to kill the target would result in, uh, no payment. You would have to take no other tasks during this two year stretch and you'd have to infiltrate, um, Inner Cunean society. Are you up for the task?"

Harlow begins to sweat under the cloak, gnarled hand hidden beneath a thick leather glove. Was it just him or was it hot in here? Gods, he never should have accepted to meet the loathsome man. If it got Bourgeois killed, it'd be worth it. Harlow straightened at this thought, a grin on his face underneath the hood. The man seemed competent enough, but he had no idea how to judge these things. Maybe once his grandfather died, he'd be able to move up farther in society, finally be accepted. Finally have the wealth and respect he deserved.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 09:50:26 pm »
The Clan ate their usual breakfast around a central campfire situated at the second and top level of the Commons House, the smoke being funneled out into the sky through the special design of the room's roof, ((similar in shape to a Native American tipi)). The house, built of stone and mortar, was thus fireproof, and, as a precaution, things that tended to catch on fire were kept out of the Fire Room. As such, the Fire Room was mostly bare, and the family sat around the fire in a circle on the stone floor.

However, the usual self-control with which the Clan exhibited itself was non-existent while in the Fire Room. Everyone talked to everyone, so long as they made sure not to be too loud. Some of the children even played simple word games while eating. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Fire Room were when the Clan forged the unbreakable bonds between the fellow Clansmen, some of the few times where men such as Regulus let themselves go.

After the relaxation, they all returned to their regular day, except Regulus and Sariana. The two left the Commons House, and, Sariana clutching Regulus for support, walked around the estate slowly, discussing various things of importance and meanness. When they began to walk along the wall, Regulus asked, "Mother... I've been considering the future of the Clan." Sariana made a sound of thought and nodded gently for Regulus to continue. Regulus looked up into the sky and then at the wall, "Things are changing, Mother. I know you can feel it. Inner Cunae is beginning to develop some issues, mostly overpopulation. I've been watching the situation unfold closely, and I think it's time we made the Clan's strength more pronounced." Sarianna slowly looked over at Regulus as they walked, her elderly face slowly pulling itself into a smile, "What do you wish to do, my son?" Regulus sighed, "I want to expand the estate beyond these walls. Develop a zone of control farther out, lease it out to buyers. Living expenses in the Inner City are rising, people will have to move out. The leases inside the Fort already generate some revenue, but we could make more."

Sariana raised an eyebrow, "Oh? You know the Clan's mission has never been money, Regulus. We're always here for the people of Cunae. We defend them, shelter them, feed them when possible." Regulus quickly added, "I don't intend to squeeze the people for money, Mother. I intend to offer them low rents for the land, something the greedy land-grabbing nobles won't do. They'll want to take every single Denarii the commoners have, as they have always attempted to do. The pursuit of money has always blinded them." Sariana thought for a moment before offering her decision, "The pursuit of money blinds easily, Regulus. We have always taught that there is very fine, very difficult to find line between using wealth for the people and using wealth for yourself. As such, I approve of your intentions, but your face tells me there is something else you wish to ask me..." Regulus smiled slightly, "You always read me so easily, Mother. Cunae will need more resources soon, I believe. I'd like to fund a few prospectors to search for useful minerals in the countryside and abroad." Sariana thought once more for a moment, but quickly said, "This I believe is a very good idea. The more powerful and prosperous Cunae is, the better for us all."

The two shortly returned to the Commons House, where Regulus handed down the necessary orders to start working on his ideas. Afterwords, most of the Clan began their pre-lunch training alongside some of the soldiers under Clan command. However, Regulus was called to the gate, where he looked down at Nicholas Sardina and yelled, "Your business here, sir?"

Actions
- Begin buying land outward from the Estate, prioritizing the land closer to Cunae and/or along the main road, to lease at low rents.
- Finance a prospective expedition to search for new mineral sources.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 04:39:13 pm by Razonatair »

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 10:13:52 pm »
Nicholas looks up, "The head of household! I'm looking to deliver a personal invitation!"

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 10:16:43 pm »
Regulus grumbled, and quickly disappeared from the gate, sliding down a ladder. The gate shortly opened, Regulus standing behind it, hands behind his back. He seemed tense, visits to the Fort by nobles were rare, "A personal invitation, sir?"

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 11:04:11 pm »
Nikos Verdo stood atop a small rise outside of Cunae that afforded him a good view of his most recent purchase. The Verdo docks stretched out before him, bustling with activity as old things were moved out and new things were moved in. He had been observing the docks for some time, and had even talked to some of the fishermen learning the language of the trade. He wasn't the greatest at it, but he was learning. He knew it was a bit comical, and the fishermen were either scared of him because he was a noble or they were friendly about it, trying to hold back their laughter when he messed up the terms.

Many were calling him crazy for investing such a large sum of money outside the walls of Cunae. The Outer City, many called it, not really even including it with Cunae at all. Nikos wasn't a very big fan of that. He had traveled quite a bit with the military, had fought in several battles, and seen more of the world than many other people. There was no place like home. Nikos didn't like that people used the walls as the separating part. He loved Cunae, and that included everything. So that was one of the reasons he had invested in the Outer City. It was inexpensive, which was a major plus for someone of his stature, it had good potential, and it was a good starting point. If his venture outside of the city failed, he could blame it on lack of support and invest elsewhere without taking a huge loss. But he didn't plan on failing, not by a long shot. Nikos had plans for the docks, and he planned on moving quickly.

He turned to his group of advisers that had been standing behind him as he looked at the docks. He had hired them specifically for what they were good at. There was an engineer that specialized in maritime construction, his accountant who managed his funds, and an experienced dock hand that had been fishing and working among the fishermen for most of his life. Nikos had asked around and many of the fishermen had recommended this man, so he had tracked him down and offered him a job as his personal adviser. Ikares, his personal slave stood farther back from the group, but he was still present if Nikos expressed any needs. Nikos turned to the group, focusing on the engineer first.

"So, here's what it comes down to. I want these docks renovated with sturdier materials. At the moment, they aren't up to the standards I would like them to be. I would like you to draw up a few plans for me that are efficient and inexpensive. We aren't going for beauty here, just functionality. Boats should be able to come in, offload, and move out quickly without having any hassle. I would like to have at least five boats able to dock at each jetty at a time. And at the same time these should include all the facilities necessary to keep a fishing business up and running. This would include a separate building where damaged ships could be taken to be repaired. I will leave that design up to you, since I don't have much knowledge in that area. I know that you'll do a good job." Nikos patted the engineer on his shoulder and turned to the dock hand.

"I would like you to advise him in his designs. You know the needs of ships and their crews better than anyone here, so it would make sense for you to inform the engineer of what kind of facilities they require. Don't be shy either, speak up when it is necessary. At the same time I have another task for you. I would like you to compile a list of the best fishermen on these docks. Choose those that are the most productive, but at the same time remember that experience is important. I want the best of the best. When you are done with this, bring me the list. I wish to hire these men to work for me. I will pay them a monthly salary, which I believe is much better than living off that which they simply catch. They will be able to keep some of their catch, but I wish to take a good portion of their catch. I will work out the details of any business deals with these fishermen once I have the list." Nikos patted this man on the shoulder as well, before turning to his accountant.

"And you, just continue to manage the family funds. You've done great so far, keep it up." With that Nikos smiled and headed off towards the docks to better inspect the proceedings.

Actions
- Draw up plans for the renovation of the Verdo docks. These plans should consist of structurally sound materials (specifically stone or marble), each jetty should be able to accommodate five fishing ships at a time, and there should be a place to repair damaged ships.
- Assemble a list of the best fishermen from Cunae. Extend feelers to see whether or not these fishermen would accept working for Nikos Verdo.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 02:00:10 am »
"We-I mean, I...I can't pay you anything upfront. I'm still raising funds. In the end, however, I'd be able to pay you the sum of one hundred and fifty gold, with fifty gold for expenses. One gold a month for your...salary. I can't tell you the target immediately, that will be saved for a later meeting at a more private place, but I will warn you that the assassination will be a difficult one. The target is somewhat influential, and he would be well-guarded. Failure to kill the target would result in, uh, no payment. You would have to take no other tasks during this two year stretch and you'd have to infiltrate, um, Inner Cunean society. Are you up for the task?"

Perfidosus smiled at the obvious intentions of young Harlow. "I accept. Just remember that in this business branch we... are quite strict regarding payment. Let's just say that there is no other option for you than to have the money ready at the spring equinox 2 years from now."

Antonious Autus left the Autus manor with haste. It was a beautiful building, very typical for Cunae with the polished marble and the courtyard. Sadly it was the last building his declining family possessed, ever since he lost all of his sons in the war against Spiti he had known that the name Autus would soon only be found in history scrolls or adorn poor middle class scum. These last years had made Antonious age fast, his posture was bent and he looked fragile, he who hadn't even reached 50 yet. The letter he had written during the evening he had to deliver himself as hiring a courier or buying a slave was an expense that would shorten the time he would be able to grasp onto his former aristocratic glory. The letter was the reason he was now hurrying across Forum Cunae, zigzagging between stands, carts and people. As he reached the Anucdian private villa he read the letter a last time to make sure it was correct.

"Ave Bourgeois Anucdian, honourable Consul.

I write to you this evening to make a request.
We all know about Cunaes glory, how it is increasing its extent and purity, with consequences.
The population of Cunae is steadily increasing and honorable citizens of the Inner City have nowhere to live when their rents go up, above what they possibly can afford.
Therefor I request that this matter shall be discussed in the Senate, the 2nd day of the 3rd week of the 4th month.
I hope you consider this carefully and do what is best for the City and its people.

Your fellow noble, Antonious Autus."

He made a grimace and gave the letter to the slave who opened the door as he knocked.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 06:48:45 am by Huckbuck »
@davidramnero

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 07:07:54 am »
Marnus shuffled through a variety of documents while sitting in his study, the large windows brightly illuminating the room.  So far it looked like it would be a productive year.  The grape crops in the vineyards were comming in nicely and he predicted an excellent harvest in the months to come.  Of course, the vineyards had long since ceased to be the family's primary source of income.  With the booming population and subsequent demand for housing, the family's holdings around the city were proving to be very profitable indeed.

But still, there was always room for improovement.  Marnus had for a number of weeks now been looking to expand furthur the Kraetus land holdings around the city, preferably just outisde the city walls.  In addition to this, he had aranged for a significant portion of their open land to be developed into new appartments to sustain the growing population of the city.  There was a demand to be tapped there, and Marnus was intent on taking advantage of it as best he could.

Actions
- Purchase additional land outside of Cunae
- Develop owned land into affordable housing
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 10:16:12 am »
"People of Cunae!" Nikos bellowed over the crowd that constantly plagued Forum Cunae. Nikos stood on the steps of The Curia, which served to elevate him slightly and put him in the view of most of the market. "I only wish to have a moment of your time! I wish to thank you for elevating me to the status of Senator! We all know that without your love and support, I would not be here! It is because of you that I have been placed among the Upper Class, and I will never forget that! I swear to do my best in order to make Cunae the largest, most powerful, happiest city that this land has ever seen! Thank you!" And with that, Nikos wrapped up his spur the moment speech. He wasn't sure how many people had been watching, but he knew that at least a few had. Hopefully word would spread quickly, or perhaps he would organize an actual speech to be made so that a crowd could actually be assembled. Either way, he had enjoyed giving the speech and hoped that the people had as well.

Actions
- Improve relations with Middle and Lower Classes.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:47:40 pm by Josasa »

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 11:20:07 am »
It was the 2nd day of the 2nd week of the 4th month. Exerceos skin was moist and sticky from sweat, dust and blood from scratches. A complete rebuild of a jetty was no easy work in the midday sun, but it was work. Maybe not work that payed a lot, but it's not like he wasn't used to that. As he carried a pile of old decayed planks towards the junk pile he happened to overhear a discussion between some important looking people he did not recognize. "The work has been going slowly, is pater Verdo aware of this?" A robust man said. The other man, looking inferior to the first one based on his posture and tone replied "Well.. I don't think he knows it yet, the messenger said that he was out when he arrived at the Verdo villa, some private meeting the house slave had said." Exerceos looked out over the jetty. It was a wooden skeleton, a skeleton that would have to go completely he had heard as almost every plank and pole had been rotten. It would indeed take time, and sadly he wasn't payed per day, he allready had his reward set and half of it was hidden in the small wooden box in his small house not far from here. The robust man interupted his day dreaming "Hey you! Worker! Don't just stand around there or I will have you whipped! This construction is going slow allready!" Hurrying toward the jetty to help his men start getting the poles up he was able to hear the robust man say "Well, let's hope Ammon is still on our side. At least the architects are finished with the blueprints, I'd say marble is a bit misplaced out here in the stinking Outer City, but..." before the voice was drowned among the workers shouting orders and grunting under the blazing sun.
@davidramnero

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 06:36:29 pm »
Picon saw that Verdo family was buying up docks. Coming from a fisherman's family he could not stand idly by while another family took his childhood home. So he went back to the docks to speak with some of the fishermen families so he employ them now that he had the money and power to do so. He was surprised to see how much had changed since he was a young man. He has spend so much time in the inner city that he forgotten how nice it was to feel the sea breeze and smell all the smells of the docks. To must the smell of fish and salt might put them off, but the Picon it was home. After asking around he eventually found old family friends and then asked he he could buy their docks at work for him.

Tauron saw that his family was not as well protected as the other families. They needed their own private army of Skandalon Centuria. So he stared writing up plans for what he needed to to this. After that he called upon try outs at the amphitheater for those who wished to become soldier for his families army. For now they would have to stay in the gladiators quarters until he could build a barracks.

Aries could see that buying food for his restaurant was costing a lot of money so he decided to look for land in which he could grow some crops for his restaurant. Gemenon could see the value of such an investment and helped in this endeavor.

Virgus still felt angry from the humiliation that he got at the party. He decided to seek revenge for the embarrassment. He went to Gemenons in search of an assassin to hire. He would tech Nikos a lesson, rather than assassinate him he would make him suffer by killing his love, Lyra. He offered the assassin his choice of free prostitutes any time he wanted or money (that they would have to the price on).

Leonis felt that everyone should see him and his beautiful wife Aquaria in their performances at the amphitheater, so for one week only he lower the price of admission so even the peasants could afford come to see his shows.

Ophiuchia had a vision that if Scorpius kept treating his slaves so badly that he would regret it. So she went to talk to him, be he did not believe her at first. That was until the day that Scorpius lost his voice after yelling so loud at them demanding them to do this or that. Scorpius could see that perhaps he should change his ways and do something himself. He was never athletic or charismatic like his brothers, but he was smart. So he began to read more and learn. Before he knew it Scorpius was a changed man who now spent all day reading anything he could and not being so mean to the slaves. In fact the only thing he ordered the slaves to do now was to get more scrolls for him to read.

Canceron wanted to do something new that none of his brothers have done, he wanted to see the world. So he decided to visit Fimus. With the blessings of his parents he went off to visit Fimus and see the world outside of Cunae. However Libra who had grown up in barbarian lands decded to go with him. She new the and and could survive outside the city. The brought all the supplies they would need to make the trip plus 2 slave to help them.

Actions
- Look into buying docks.
- Hire soldiers and look for a place to build a barracks.
- Look for farmland to buy.
- Hire an assassin to kill Lyra.
- Lower price of admission at the amphitheater so he would have better relations with the peasants.
- Change Scorpius from a self centered jerk to a well read intellectual.
- Have Canceron and Libra visit Fimus.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 06:47:37 pm »
Yama Yamino had had quite a long week. First, he had followed an unsuccessful lead on the location of his errant son, Hareta. Then, he had to send Markus to deal with a situation at the quarry. The boy had preformed   well, so he was rewarded with a larger dinner that night. Not much else had happened recently, but Yama had the strangest feeling that something was going to go wrong soon. He was in a state of panic. Seeing her husband's obvious fear, Shino decided to improve the troops' weapons and armor, as well as their spirit, in case the family was attacked. She also decided that the family needed more space to train troops, process marble, and store resources, so she set to work searching for available land near the family's private villa.
"YE GODS! QUICKLY! PUT THE TROOPS ON DOUBLE ALERT, SHINO!"
"Yama... please don't stress yourself so much. You'll make yourself sick."
"I saw it in the oracle bones! There will be blood spilled in mere weeks, and it will be ours that spills if nothing is done to protect us!"
"Yama... why are you so fond of that turtle shell?"
"It has never been wrong before, and you know it!"
"At least let me worry about this..."
"... fine."
"Anyway, I'm planning something big. Just wait till everyone sees it!"

Actions
- Begin improving soldier equipment.
- Attempt to buy land surrounding the private villa (Cunae).
- Attempt to improve troop morale.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:45:56 pm by Dr.Octagonapus »
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 07:52:50 pm »
Nicholas smiles, looking relaxed as he hands a carefully folded invitation to Regulus, "Yes, an invitation to my little slice of land. I'd like to get to know your family better, as the rest of the snobs can't seem to understand that station does not define a man. I'm Nicholas Sardina, in case you hadn't figured that out."