Author Topic: Cunae Testing RP  (Read 4466 times)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
Re: Cunae Testing RP
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2010, 04:41:40 am »
"I am Shino Yamino. This is my daughter, Mushi."
Shino was eager to speak with Capricia.
"Now, I'm dying to know how you got ahold of that dress! I've never been able to find anything like that!"

Meanwhile, Markus was stuffing his face full of tiny but delicious foods.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2010, 04:02:19 pm »
Capricia blushed at Shino's complement. "Its been passed down for generations from my mothers side of the family. You two look great as well." Picon perked up at the name of Yamino. "Yamino you say? That doesn't sound Cunaeian at all. Where is your family from?" Picon said raising up his one good eye.

Meanwhile Aries and Sagittaron bumped into Markus while reaching for food. "This is great food eh?" Aries said with his mouth full of food. "Too bad they were not bigger portions." Sagittaron laughed at his uncle's comment with food still in his mouth, almost choking. "Hello I am Sagittaron and his is my uncle Aries." Sagittaron said to Markus while swallowing the last bit of food in his mouth so he could talk clearly.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2010, 05:43:18 pm »
Shino responded frankly.
"Our ancestors lived far to the east, and our founder, Sakana, came across the ocean to make a fortune. She succeeded, and we have prospered ever since."

Meanwhile, Markus, still swallowing, mumbled "It's delicious! I'm Markus, by the way. It's nice to meet you!"
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?