Author Topic: War of Empires OOC/Planning  (Read 877 times)

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
War of Empires OOC/Planning
« on: June 20, 2010, 02:15:54 pm »
The RP's about a war between several human empires. EDIT: Man, I knew I didn't forget to post yet!
It's a futuristic RP, and takes place on several worlds. There's the setting. Empires are created by participants, so there's the characters. The time in the RP is about 2175.

RP RULES:
1) No pacifist empires. This is "War" of Empires, not "Sit on the sidelines" of Empires.
2) There are NO (and I mean NO!) superduperultrauber one man on an army-style events. To fight an army, you need an army.
3) All other standard RPing rules apply

EMPIRE CREATION RULES
1) No superweapons without my ok. I expect an explanation of what it is, by the way.
2) You must design AT LEAST the following units for an acception to the RP:
  -Infantry (Rifle, AV, AA)
  -Scout Vehicle
  -Air Transport
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:18:25 pm by GroxGlitch »

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
Re: War of Empires OOC/Planning
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 03:58:57 pm »
I have created two units for my personal Empire, the Kornali, a Marine (the Rifle-class infantry), and an air transport, the Vulture, which has several other variants.

Kornali Marine:
Weapon: Gauss Rifle (like a railgun, except handheld.) Fires caseless ammo at high velocity. Deals damage equivalent to a .50 caliber to unarmoured infantry (ripping limbs off, yada yada yada)
Clip: 16
Range: 225 feet.
Accuracy: Very high.
Firing: Semi-automatic
Armour: Marine Power Armour. Can stand two Gauss Rifle shots before being penetrated.
Info: The standard Kornali infantryman, clad in power armour. Highly trained, and well armed, Kornali Marines can be a force to reckon with.
Picture:

T-434 Vulture Air Transport:
24 Feet Long
10 feet tall at tallest
6 feet wide at widest
Powerplant: 1 KH-267 Plasma Drive
Top Speed: Mach 1.
Type: VTOl
Propulsion: 2 Plasma Drivers.
Crew: 2
Transports: 10 (2 Squads)
Overall seating: 12
Armament: N/A
Variants
-T-434A
  Gunship variant, has transport area replaced with ammo stores, is armed with two twin 2 in. Autocannons and two 8-inch rocket pods.
-T-434B
  Bombardment variant, is armed with 2 Fission Cannons (creates a tiny nuclear blast)
Picture (Standard T-434):

(Note: I kinda screwed up the front shot, take the side shot as what it actually looks like, the front just gives you an idea.)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 05:26:42 pm »
I will get to work on designs, scan them at home, then bring them on a flash drive.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 05:31:02 pm »
Any info on your empire?
I don't mean to sound hypocritical, but I'm still working on backstory for the Kornali.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 06:14:05 am »
You read Kosmosis? Think Kabalu, but with humans.
And my empire will be called... Wiyjii!
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?