Author Topic: The Wexxian Empire  (Read 27993 times)

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
Re: The Wexxian Empire
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2010, 03:34:28 am »
Museum?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2010, 03:47:26 am »
Que?  ???

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2010, 09:30:43 am »
I think she means that it may become a museum.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2010, 10:09:52 am »
Yup.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2010, 08:25:40 pm »
Non Imperials

Following is a list of factions related to the Wexxian Empire, but not part of it.

The Soahc Legions

After the end of the Infinite War, the Legions of Soahc split into two factions; the Soahc Wexxians and the Soahc Legions. While the SW joined the Wexxian Empire, the SL gave up their expansionistic policies and instead began reconstructing their culture and national identity.

The Soahc are an elective monarchy; the High Chief or Khagan is chosen from one of the heads of the 108 clans, by vote of the rest the clan leaders.

The Soahc are a nomadic people, each clan has a flotilla of ships that serve as base, home and attack fleet. The Standing of the clan is determined by its number of ships as well as the worlds under their dominion.

After relinquishing their previously occupied territories, the Soahc Legions have attained a civil relationship with their neighboring nations. Relations with the Wexxian Empire are overall positive with several trade agreements and an open borders treaty.

The Targ S’etskarp Remnant

After losing most of its military power after the end of the Infinite War and the S’etskarp Wexxian Secession, the Targ S’etskarp Empire faced a series of large scale rebellions on their occupied worlds and was stripped of most of its territories. A smaller empire than the Soahc Legions, the Targ S’etskarp Remnant still lay claim to a portion of Meridian’s Mid-Rim.

Ruled by Queen Empress Tianiz and a collection of nobles, the Remnant struggles to retain a grip on the systems still under their control. The Remnant has become highly isolationistic as it faces many internal and external problems. Piracy has run rampant and the Remnant is besieged on multiple fronts by their former underlings who want a piece of their territory.

Despite their leader’s preaching of S’etskarp Supremacy, the Targ S’etskarp Remnant is slowly crumbling to pieces and the once galaxy spanning empire with its hundreds of subjugated species, exists now only in the history books and in the desperate ambitions of the Remnant leadership.

The Remnant has a strained relation with the Wexxian Empire. However, they have too much trouble on their own to start actual hostilities.

The Independents

There are hundreds of smaller independent nations around Meridian; after the end of the Infinite War and the collapse of the two galactic superpowers, a humongous power vacuum appeared and every planet started vying for power. These fall under the category of Independents.

For most species in the Meridian Galaxy, this is the first opportunity to attain sovereignty.

There are an unknown number of Independents as some fall and others rise every year. Some manages to create alliances with others, some attain military powers and some have tradable goods to bargain with.

Most of the Independents have positive relations with the Wexxian Empire (There are exceptions) and a lot of the more organized nations would join the Wexxians immediately, where it not from the threat of the Nameless Empire. Regardless, two or three Independent Nations join the Tri-Wexxian Empire as Protectorates on average every year.

The Shadows

The Shadows are an organization created for clandestine intelligence collection, intelligence analysis and covert tactical response. Originally founded by Lord Axon after the Reclamation, the Shadows broke apart from the Wexxian Nation around the time of the Exodus and became their own faction.

The greatest secret of the Wexxians, the knowledge of the Shadows is only shared with the Top officials of the Organic Wexxians, such as the Praetors and their staff.

After the break from the Wexxians, the Shadows have begun working together with the Tri-Wexxians in their war with the Nameless Empire, providing military intelligence and conducting sabotage on strategic targets. They are not under imperial control though, and remain an unknown factor in the war.

The Shadows have operatives in five galaxies, each galaxy managed by a Shadow Station. Shadow Stations 1-5 are all managed from “Maelstrom” the new Superstation located in an artificially stabilized region of subspace.

The Solvis Wexxians

The Solvis are a common denominator for Synthetic Wexxians who are not a part of the Wexxian Nation. Many Synthetics have over the centuries, left the nation and settled among their organic brethren. Some because of ideological disagreements about the Wexxians role in wars and conflicts, others because of their preference of organic company above synthetic and some just wanted a change in their life. Regardless, they are now citizens of their adopted nations and people.

Solvis live in small family groups of 4 to 8, they rarely gather in larger numbers, but prefer to be a part of their own adopted community. It is worth noting that the Solvis imitate the life around them to the point where they change their life expectancy (Wexxian is ca 40 years) to match the average, so they can live and grow old besides their friends and family. (Wexxians sometimes marry or adopt organics)

Solvis are generally found in advanced jobs where their intelligence and fast learning can contribute most; such as doctors, lawyers and engineers. A notable, though extreme exception is Aron Detos-Doras-6 who was for a period of twenty years; head of the Crime Syndicate; The Crimson Slayers in Beyon City. The “Aron Code of Honor” still dictates the syndicates business to this day.

There are Solvis Wexxians on most of the majorly populated worlds that allow immigrants but the largest populations are found on the planets; Hatia, Azuron, Vii Deux and Beyon in the Origin Galaxy. Solvis Wexxian is Karpo and means translated: Free Servant.

(OCC: GAAAAH! Sorry about the measly update, I’m at my mom’s house for the summer holidays and it DRAINS my energy and creativity. PLUS, I don’t have either 3D Studio Max or Photoshop to play with here, so no pic. today, I really look forward to getting home to my school! I hope this answer the concerns about the Beyond City Wexxians and the speculations on whether the Shadow Station had become a museum… how in the world did you get that idea? )
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:31:50 pm by Jack Zetter »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2010, 08:41:58 pm »

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

;D :D ;D 8)

Awesome.  :)

Nice to see the shadows doing spectacularly.  :)

I hope this answer the concerns about...

...whether the Shadow Station had become a museum… how in the world did you get that idea? )

Yeah, that thing also kinda eluded me.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2010, 09:29:13 pm »
Nice to see the shadows doing spectacularly.  :)

I'm guessing you know who the Shadows are, Yuu.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

gec05

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2010, 02:54:14 pm »
Beyond City

Not to be confused with Beyon City, right? :)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2010, 04:31:03 pm »
GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!  *Smashes head into screen* :P

How could I; Jack Abraxus Zetter have missed that for so many years?  :-\

I will fix that right away.

Oh and if you want info on the Shadows but don’t wanna dig through the fifty pages of the old thread here is a direct link to the post.

Just don't post in the old thread!  :)

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2010, 06:10:50 pm »
Huh, so they're a black ops group of the Wexxians. Wonder what they did all these years.

I'd like to ask something else; chronologically, how many years has it been since the rise of the first space civilization to now?
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2010, 07:52:51 pm »
The Galaxy will never know...

But our timeline (I think) starts 1070-ish years ago.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2010, 08:04:31 pm »
For the universe as a whole, we may never know, but as for the galaxy, that would either be the Nauceans or one of the other ancients.

Then again, there might have been some other, far older races out there that simply went extinct before making contact with anyone else.

It all depends on the age of the galaxy itself.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2010, 12:23:17 pm »
Here are a couple of maps of Meridian. One during the Infinite War and one after, prior to the Nameless invasion in the ‘By Order of the Emperor’ Thread.

I hope that you will find the Maps Informative.

Void:
Capital of the Wexxian Empire. Colonized by the Synthetic Wexxians after their arrival in Meridian.  It was from the beginning fortified to withstand any attack from either the Soahc or the S’etskarp. During and after the Infinite War, it served as the primary command center and administrative headquarters of the Wexxian Empire.

Sidus:
Sidus is the Official Homeworld of the Soahc people. Through the ages, it has been attacked and bombarded several times in the last thousand years. Resulting in Sidus consisting mainly of desserts sand, made of volcanic glass. Despite the rough terrain and unfriendly climate, Sidus remains an important symbol to the Soahc and several clans are vying for control over the dusty planet.

Aoura:
The Jewel of Meridian… or so the Targ S’etskarp Remnant likes to think. Aoura is the Capital of the Targ Remnant as it has been since ages past. Heavily urbanized, this once great city can no longer sustain its heavy population with food or other necessities and has begun to decay. Those who cannot escape the planet-wide city are forced to steal and scavenge to survive. While the city is crumbling to dust the Targ Nobles and the Queen Empress have isolated themselves in their palaces. Pretending not to notice that their empire has fallen.

Atra:
Most populated world of the S’etskarp Wexxians. Notable for the Teaz Enerva Family Manor and the Tomb of Teaz.

Rei:
Rei is the Synthetic Wexxians second largest settlement. Like its more famous sister Void, Rei is a heavily fortified world, designed to withstand prolonged planetary sieges.

Verum:
Primary Planet in the Soahc Wexxian Nation. Primary Repair Site of the Alitia Station.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2010, 12:41:13 pm »
By the looks of it, a few Wexxian sectors are practically right next to the galaxy's center. I'm going to assume theres a super massive blackhole there, aren't the Wexxian worlds in those sectors at risk with the amount of radiation being emitted by the blackhole?

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2010, 01:12:27 pm »
Wow, the Wexxians really took a level in Badass. From robo-hippis, to Synthetic Galactic Empire in a few decades!