Author Topic: The Wexxian Empire  (Read 21437 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
The Wexxian Empire
« on: June 14, 2010, 01:19:25 pm »
The Wexxian Empire

The Tri-Wexxian Empire is the name of the Sovereign Nations under the control of the Wexxians in the Meridian Galaxy.

The Wexxian Empire is at war with the civilization known as “THEM" A Semi-Ascended Species once known as the Atheim. Currently in combat with them in three galaxies.

They are a minor member of the Terran Resistance, and the newest member. Often taking the roles of Rapid-Response Fleets in the Resistance Hierarchy.

The Empire is created solely for the destruction of THEM. Thus most of the exercised power is done by the Supreme Commander of the Military and not by the Emperor himself. Instead the Emperor has become an almost religious position as the embodiment of the Wexxian Spirit: “Protect Life and Freedom.”

The Tasks of keeping the Wexxian Nations Going, is delegated to the individual governments as each of the three nations regulate themselves.

History:

The Wexxian Empire was born shortly after the Exodus of the Robotic Wexxians. Jetas, the first Emperor, created the empire by annexing the war torn worlds of the “Great Trench” (The region between the Soahc Legions and the Targ S’etskarp nations). Effectively creating an empire between the two warring superpowers and bringing the Wexxians into what was then known as the ‘Infinite War’.

The Soahc and S’etskarp had at that point been at war since before recorded time and the Wexxian Barrier Strategy was to keep either side from advancing and attacking the other.

After seventeen years of fighting to maintain the Barrier. The Soahc and S’etskarp economy could no longer afford its military expenses without any results to appease the masses or any defeats to scare them. An official cease-fire was never signed by either side. But for a time it seemed that the factions where willing to glare at each other from across the Wexxian Barrier.

The strenuous peace lasted for five years before the Targ S’etskarp Empire launched a full assault on the Wexxians. The ensuing conflict lasted half a year before ‘The Infinite War’ was ended definitively by Captain Teaz Alwes-Enerva-01-2.

Teaz, a S’etskarp Wexxian, served in the Wexxian Navy in the Barrier War and was because of his achievements, put in charge of the 47’Th Rapid-Response-Fleet, which he gave the nickname; ‘The Knights of Vengeance.’ Among his enemies, Teaz quickly earned the title ‘The Lord of Vengeance’ for his prowess in battle.
Having retired from active duty after the original cease-fire. Teaz was brought into the war again, when his wife Lanetia was kidnapped  by the Queen Empress of the Targ S’etskarp Empire.

Infuriated, Teaz infiltrated the Targ Capital to save his wife. Confronting the Queen Empress, he learned that the ruler was in fact a “THEM” who had kept the Meridian Galaxy under control for millions of years by pitting the Targ and Soahc against each other. Switching sides every time one side seemed to be close to winning.

Teaz was only able to save his wife through the intervention of Moriadne, the Terran-Ixian ruler, who transported them the Wexxian Capital of Void. Fatally wounded in his brief fight with the dark being, Teaz’s organic body died within an hour of arriving.

In an attempt to save him, the Synthetic Wexxians transferred his mind, to a nanite replicate of his old body.

In the moments while his consciousness connected with the Wexxian coding. Teaz discovered that each Wexxian leaves behind an imprint in the coding of their offspring, a residual image of the Wexxians who came before. In a vision, the image of Axon the Avenger told Teaz to reclaim his old blade and use it to kill the Dark Entity.

Reborn as a Synthetic Wexxian, Teaz claimed the Blade and title of the Avenger and led a massive attack against the Targ S’etskarp Capital in order to defeat ‘The Dark One’ (As the being has been dubbed by the wide population since then) During the ensuing fight, Teaz was struck down by the Dark One.

Recognizing that he was unable to defeat The Dark One by himself, he merged his mind with the imprints of the ancestral Wexxians in his programming and became a semi-ascended being with all the knowledge and skills of all Wexxians who came before him. History records this as the first appearance of an ‘Omega Wexxian.’

With his newfound power, Teaz destroyed The Dark One. But the stress of being an Omega Wexxian was too much for his unprepared physical form and Teaz life ended after his victory.

With the truth of the Infinite War revealed to the galaxy, it finally came to an end. Within a year, the Targ S’etskarp Empire had collapsed onto itself and the Soahc Legions had relinquished its conquered territories.

The Wexxian Empire had emerged victories in its first struggle against an enemy unlike any they had ever faced before, but they knew that they now where at war with the full might of THEM! The Infinite War was over, but the Wexxian Empire had stepped onto the larger stage. Intergalactic War was a reality.

Thirty years after the Wexxian arrival, a confederacy of the old S’etskarp worlds, as well as many of the Soahc clans, joined the Wexxians in the preparations for war against THEM. With the signing of the Emergency Imperial Charter of Enerva, on Void the Tri-Wexxian Empire was born.  

Full Name:
The Federal Coalition of the Democratic Tri-Wexxian Empire and its Nations.

Short Name:
The Wexxian Empire.

Founded:
The End of the Infinite War.

Successor State to:
The Federal Democratic Wexxian Empire.

Political Affiliation:
The Terran Resistance.

Language:
Karpo.

State Motto:
"Protection of Life and Freedom”

Military Motto:
“For the memory of those who have fallen and for the hopes of those who will follow!”

Government:
Emperor:
Arcos Tagan-Enerva-71.

Praetors:
  • Jerar Teaz-Enerva-02-01.
    Prime Minister of the S’etskarp Wexxian Nation.
  • Bargarr Arazz.
    High Chief of the Soahc Wexxian Legions.
  • Abrax Deon-Indus-01-45.
    Overseer of the Synthetic Wexxian High Council.

Government Type:
Monarchic Federal Coalition of Nations.

Head of Military:

Supreme Commander:
Nomis Secrys-Enerva-02-1

Capital:
The Fortress World; Void.

Currency:
Imperial Credit.

Military Spending:
70% of economic income.

State Religion:
None.

Territories:
Directly Administering 64% of the Meridian Galaxy.
974 Inhabited Systems.

Protectorate Nations and Territories:
Too many to list.

Population:
  • 37% Soahc Wexxian.
  • 28% S’etskarp Wexxian.
  • 24% Synthetic Wexxian.
  • 11% Other Wexxian Species.

Technological Level:

I’m spent! :P This was hard to write in one go… any question, requests?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:46:37 am by Jack Zetter »

Offline art_is_a_mathform

• Phoenix Fighter
  • so sincere right now
    • View Profile
Re: The Wexxian Empire
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 01:20:34 pm »
Oh boy, oh boy! The Wexxians are back! :D

EDIT: We're the only active machine civilizations (though the Reen aren't quite ready for RP). Welcome to the club!

Or should you be welcoming me? I lurked here for years before making an account. I can recall ages long past, of Nauceans and Kazeans, CAB and Prison Break...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 01:26:31 pm by art_is_a_mathform »
Quote from: Carl Sagan
One of the great revelations of the age of space exploration is the image of the earth finite and lonely...

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 02:04:26 pm »
Well I created the Wexxians on... April 15, 2006. Wow that's a long time ago!  :o Yhat makes them four years old I might need to take them to kindergarten soon... no wait! Wexxians are adults at the age of five  :-\... well, one more year of being a doting parent before they move out of the house.  :D

Anyway, thanks for the welcome(back?)  :)

Online Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 02:10:03 pm »
Time for some good old fashioned Dwarfy fun.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 02:47:18 pm »
I beg your pardon?

*I did post in the right forum right?... Dwarfy?*  ???

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 07:04:36 am »
That would have made a kick ass comicbook. but i woulkd've liked to have a litle more mysery to how teh Wexxxians became so... militant. But raelly good enough to warrant an uninronic Cool Story bro.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 02:33:27 pm »
Wow! A whole new topic. Nice! Glad to see them back!

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 04:50:54 pm »
Intergalactic war. A enemy known as Them. Declaring our entire galaxy as a protectorate. This is going to get real interesting real fast.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 01:41:14 am »

Could you make a timeline or something please?

Also where's CAB, Halcyon War and the The Battle of Thishen fit in?

In addition could you talk about Beyon City Wexians?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 05:43:20 pm »
Dang, this thread is the shiz! 8)

Keep up the awesomeness, bro! 8)

Protect Life and Freedom. 8)

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 07:20:09 am »

Could you make a timeline or something please?

Also where's CAB, Halcyon War and the The Battle of Thishen fit in?

In addition could you talk about Beyon City Wexians?

Thanks in advance.

God those things are confusing. It's been 1050 years since the GWI right?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 12:37:11 pm »
You asked for a Time-Line and so shall ye receive!  :D

By all the Nameless Ones, this took its time!  :P

Anyway, this is the now official time line, chronicling the history of the Wexxians.
I could have kept the history a secret, for the sense of mystery, but the more I reveal, the more I can hide without you people knowing about it!  ;D

I can for instance reveal that I’m working on a map of the Empire at the moment... but first I got to go through my exam. It’s hard studying to become a 3D graphic designer!  :)

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 12:58:29 pm »
So there are two more Avengers? I'm sorry but I doubt they can top Axon, the dudes a virtual meme around here. Even I know about him.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 02:10:43 pm »
I never said that they could TOP Axon... he will always be my favorite caracter. Teaz was cool too, though I never got to expand on him much.

The Title of Avenger is not somthing the Wexxians take lightly. It can't be earned or given by anyone. It comes by being chosen by the Blade of Axon.

The Blade of Axon, AKA the Avenging Blade, is a Wexxian Artifact; created by Axon himself. It was constructed to imbune itself with whatever useful technology it came in contact with.
When Axon used the Blade to fight the Catalyst; a semi-ascended robotic species, the blade gained the power to kill half-gods!

The Blade refused to be replicated or used by anyone after the death of Axon. The Wexxians could not make it take a new wielder, so it was left in the old flagship Independence. Where it was eventually found by Teaz.

The Avenging Blade deemed Teaz a worthy wielder and awoke for the first time since the death of Axon. Teaz used the blade to slay "The Dark One" and end the Infinite War.

Axon saved the Origin Galaxy, Teaz saved the Meridian Galaxy... both Lived and died in times of great war and sorrow. True Titans who changed the Universe through their Willpower!

Thirty years have passed since the demise of Teaz, and the Blade has chosen a new Wielder... Litaria Teaz-Enerva-03-02, granddaughter of Teaz and daughter of the S’etskarp Prime Minister.
21 years old, Litaia has become the third Avenger, A role she is not happy about at all.

Axon and Teaz both sacrificed their lives for the sake of the future. What will become of Litaria as her destiny is unveiled.

"Do your best, keep fighting and if things gets as bad as a shaved Torpal... Stay calm and say something cool!"
- Axon.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:53:37 pm by Jack Zetter »

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 02:25:18 pm »
Axon? He can't be that famous cause I got no clue who he is.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.