Author Topic: The Wexxian Empire  (Read 21419 times)

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Wexxian Empire
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2011, 05:10:41 pm »
Ohhhhh, shiny! XD

Also, no offence, but I'll take a chaingun any day over Axon.

Unless it sprouts lots of dakka... >_>
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2011, 05:14:35 pm »
I know what your thinking... your expecting me to comment on how awesome this picture and that video is, you expect me to give into to mob and tell you how beautiful that animation is...right? Your expecting me to go along with the crowd? Well your dead wrong!

*Eyes are totally burned out due to the sheer awesomeness of the render.*

Yup, I am totally not impressed...

*Eye sockets are set on fire due to the continued burning awesomeness.*

Ohhhhh, shiny! XD

It has enough Dakka to slay Demi-Gods...

I think thats a damn lot of Dakka.
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2011, 07:29:44 pm »
Ohhhhh, shiny! XD

It has enough Dakka to slay Demi-Gods...

I think thats a damn lot of Dakka.

So it does sprout guns?
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2011, 07:31:35 pm »
Can your guns slay Demi-Gods? No? Didn't think so...

Then again... we have not actually tested them against Demi-Gods...
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2011, 03:29:07 pm »
Guns are... Uncivilized!

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2011, 02:03:47 pm »
Guns are a person's best friend. Besides, I think we should have a epic gun because we have enough epic swords or whatever in sci-fi/fantasy. ;D

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2011, 07:11:42 pm »
A gun that shoots swords!   ;D

Guns are... Uncivilized!

Swords... IN SPACE!

An elegant weapon for a civilized age.  8)

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2011, 09:58:29 pm »
No no, we can't have a sword shooting gun. We'll go with the next best thing, a spike gun.

Or better yet. A hand-held automatic railgun that shoots hyper-velocity, armor-piercing, anti-matter tipped, depleted uranium, mini spikes or HVAPATDU rounds.  ;D

And the range of the railgun? Lets just say it will shoot the rounds so fast, if the spikes don't hit anything, they'll leave orbit. THATS how fast they'll be going, so hence the "hyper-velocity" in the round name. Oh, and they'll be connected to a battle suit that has a large ammo pack attached to it. Or it can self-replicates the ammo, depends on what your preference is.

That would be nearly the best gun ever made. I have a even better one in mind, but that may sound even more ridiculous.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2011, 10:49:04 pm »
Interesting.

Do share!  ;D

Wait, I have an idea: Let's showcase some weapons and see if it can stand up to the Blade!  :D

For mine...

The Hellbore - basically a tank-based plasma cannon derived from a battlecruiser's main battery.

Hellbore ammunition consists of slivers of highly-pressurized frozen deuterium which, when fired, are ignited (by a laser) in a fusion reaction. The resulting bolt is contained and directed using strong magnetic fields in the breech and barrel. The resulting plasma travels at a considerable fraction of light speed and is not affected by planetary gravity. However, since the Hellbore was designed as naval armament for space warships, modifications had to be made to avoid losing a significant portion of the shot's energy to atmospheric attenuation. To this end, a fraction of a second prior to deuterium detonation, a laser is fired along the path of the bolt to create a momentary vacuum. Later units which carried this weapon were capable of internally manufacturing Hellbore rounds, using water as a raw material, whereby the deuterium isotope of hydrogen is separated and cooled cryogenically into splinters of frozen hydrogen.

Hellbore power output is measured in megatons per second. The strongest version was an anti-starship railgun weapon, possessing an output of 90 megatons per shot. Such versions are designed for planetary defense and cannot normally be depressed to strike ground targets, though.

I'd so love to see this thing get assimilated into the blade!  ;D

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2011, 11:20:42 pm »
Yeah, I read about Hellbores. Read about half of the Bolo books too.

As for my other gun ultimate idea. A gun that is completely made up of nano metal that can turn itself into practically ANY weapon stored in its database along with self-manufacturing the necessary ammo for it using a energy-to-matter system.

That in my mind would be the ultimate weapon.