Author Topic: The Wexxian Empire  (Read 21382 times)

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
Re: The Wexxian Empire
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2010, 04:28:45 am »

Yeah... I never really heard of Axon either...

Yeah dude, Axxon is pretty much Robot Jesus*

As for the Wexxians I suggest some pics of vehicle forme Wexxians. After all why should uploads be limted to Humanoid/ Sphereoid figures? I think they'd be like a cross between Futurama-style "everything is a robot" and the kick-ass  sleek designs of TransTech Transformers**

* Gundam 00 Abridged FTW!
** Here's a link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transcendent_Technomorph
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 07:00:53 pm by Lush City »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2010, 04:08:04 pm »
Wow, yea, I'm happy, the Wexxians are back! I wanna see some Wexxian models like a unique chassis or augmentations.

This makes me want to draw robots.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2010, 06:44:17 pm »
Wexxian Technology:

Practical Applied Supersymmetric String Manipulation

Everything vibrates! The vibration of air in a Naucean Horn creates the soft tunes that are loved across the galaxy. The vibrations of the molecules create the temperature and consistence of the material. And inside the gluons and quarks; the vibrations of the Supersymmetric Strings determines the nature of those particles. When observing the fundamental nature of our and all universes, it is not an exaggeration to say that reality itself is a symphony of infinite complexity.
 -Omerion-Delas-3-2

Practical Applied Supersymmetric String Manipulation (PASSM) is the art and science of controlling the very essence of reality; the Planck length energy strings that make up everything and whose vibrations determines the nature and laws of the universe.

Very similar to the Terran-Ixian Coding and the Communicants Disjunction, indeed, much of the preliminary research had been inspired strongly by the knowledge given to the Wexxians by the Terran-Ixians prior to the Exodus. It had been a theoretical possibility since before the Exodus, but was never put to practical use before Teaz merged his continence with the precursor Wexxian collective and gained the understanding and control to manage the process. While the strain of handling such powers killed him after a few minutes, Teaz did succeed in killing ‘The Dark One’ utilizing the power of the Universe itself to destroy his opponent.

Two years after the death of Teaz, the first successful non-lethal PSSM was a reality as Omerion-Delas-3-2 became the first to master the first four dimensional string frequencies of the eleven dimensions; enabling him to change reality on a local scale.

PASSM has two methods of use:

Engineered Appliance: the use of predetermined sting manipulations in technology, these systems are determined at their creations for specific purposes.

Exampels: Engines, weapons and other devises.

Pros: Stable and tested, excels at its determined tasks.

Cons: Limited flexibility in use.

Individual Application: the Individuals manipulation of strings through knowledge, insight, intelligence and strength of will. Sometimes aided by the implantation of Terran-Ixian Omnium crystal, the individual slowly learns how to manipulate through understanding and mental discipline. The level of concentration, intelligence and willpower required increase exponentially with the amounts of dimensions manipulated, but a few of the practitioners; the Omega Wexxians, have been able to reach the level of Semi-Ascension through their training.

Exampels: Teaz the Avenger, the Omega Wexxians.

Pros: Incredibly versatile.

Cons: Requires complete understanding of PASSM as well as RIDICULOUS high intelligence and concentration for even small tasks.

At the moment the implementation of PASSM technology in the Wexxian Empire is still underway, there are only a small percentage of the Wexxians, with the potential for Individual Application. And there are as of now still only four who have attained the power of the Omega Wexxians. Just like the invention of hyperdrive, this is a great step forward in the Wexxians development and it will change them forever… wherever they want to change or not.

(OOC; An ENTIRE weekend and THIS, is all I give you? ARRGH!
Naah, you can forgive me… I had my exam to finish and a vacation to start after all. By the way! I got an A+!!!  ;D
I hope to get through your list of requests. Let’s see…
Beyond City Wexxians… never thought of that.. or did I? I get confused.  :-\
Starships… should be doable, since it’s an old favorite of mine.
Vehicle and unique Wexxian Chassis’s?   ARGH!!! I hate drawing robots! OHHH THE IRONY IS KILLING ME!!!  :P
BUT… I will try! ;)
That’s all for now, as always comments are apreaciated)

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2010, 09:04:42 pm »
So.... magic?

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2010, 11:04:23 pm »
So.... magic?

More like magi-tech. Its basically technology that to those who don't understand it, its no different from magic to them.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2010, 03:18:38 am »
No, Magitek is something different. This is along the lines of Magic From Technology.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2010, 04:08:58 am »
It's like the Terran-Ixian Coding and the Communicants Disjunction (Are those still around?)

Wexxians consider it to be level 4. Technology. Something that essentially breaks the laws of physics.
The Wexxians have a Technology scale that goes from one to five:

Tech 1: Bound by the laws of physics, but without understanding them. (Tribal societies and such)
Tech 2: Learning to understand the laws of physics and how to use them. (Human current development)
Tech 3: Gaining the knowledge to ‘bend’ the laws of physics. (Most species in the galactic community)
Tech 4: Gaining the knowledge of how to ‘break’ the laws of physics. (Terran-Ixians, the Nameless Empire and now Wexxians)
Tech 5: Gaining the knowledge of how to ‘rewrite’ the laws of physics. (?)

The Wexxians have always had a fast technological development. Given that they received  knowledge from the Terran-Ixians and now are under the threat of extermination from the Nameless Empire, they’ve had to kick their development into overdrive.

The PASSM technology is based on my own slight understanding of String Theory and M-Theory.
I can’t know for a fact if it’s possible since theoretical physics have no way of proving string theory. I also don’t know if manipulations of those strings are indeed possible given sufficiently advanced technology… but hey If I knew, I would be giving lectures at the university by now!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:39:23 am by Jack Zetter »

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2010, 12:00:56 pm »
Hmm. It works similarly to my species' FPG (Fantasy Particle Generator.) Although manipulating strings wouldn't break the laws of physics it would just allow you to do some really weird stuff. (Bottles of water heavier than Mars, Electromagnetic black holes, teleportation, element Synthesization)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 12:03:31 pm by Lush City »

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 04:43:51 pm »
Darn it, why are we relying on string theory so much? It's not even a real theory, just a hypothesis! But hey, what can I do?

Oh, and any technology is magic if you don't understand how it works.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 04:53:45 pm »
And any magic is technology if you know how it works.
Darn it, why are we relying on string theory so much? It's not even a real theory, just a hypothesis!

Do you have a better idea?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2010, 06:00:13 am »
Sting Teory, while untestable with our current technological development, is a mathematical curiosity that (if true) could explain the connection of gravity, nuclear forces and electromagnetic forces.

I know its not a real theory, but I used it i an attempt to make the science plausible.  :P

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2010, 12:26:54 am »
Darn it, why are we relying on string theory so much?

'Cuz its got some pretty wicked riffs.

Okay, joking aside, most of the guys here make technologies only taking into consideration that they not reach Star Trek-levels of techno-babbling incongruity. The NG and AC were relatively hard in scale, though.  :)

Offline Holomanga

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 12:56:25 pm »
The wexxians administrate the galaxy so...

...how will this affect my blob things?

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 02:21:42 pm »
Don't worry, they don't actually RULE the galaxy,they just act as a major power.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2010, 08:20:32 pm »
Yup. They're basically going to beat the crap out of anyone who tries to manhandle Origin.

Hmmm, come to think of it, what happens to the Shadow Station now?