Author Topic: By Order of the Emperor  (Read 6063 times)

Offline Yuu

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: By Order of the Emperor
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 01:21:52 am »
Meanwhile...

Foriza, Shanara and Luzanara were firmly nestled in their stations within the Vara Orealyianis' main bridge as the massive construct, along with the rest of the First Fleet, shot through the vastness of space on their way to the Wexxian presence.

Luzanara looked on as his master read through the transmission relayed to them by the Fortitude. The king was rather surprised at the discrepancy between the returner's odd way of dealing with things and the records regarding its Pre-Exodus counterparts. Foriza smiled as he realized what was going on between the Combine and the Tri-Wexxian vessel.

"I have a feeling these 'Tri-Wexxians' have already encountered a certain notorious civilization.", he chortled. "How rather timely, don't you think?", he said to his apprentice with a light grin on his two arms.

"Master?", Luzanara asked, bewildered.

"Soon enough...", he answered back. "You'll see soon enough..."

From across the chamber,  Shanara's voice can be heard as he looked at the pair, asking the monarch about their next course of action.

"Take care of Luzanara for a while!", Foriza jovially replied. "I'm heading up!"

Open Space

It was as if a field of stars suddenly came into existence as a large shower of Orealyianis signature bombarded nearby sensors. The First Fleet has officially arrived at the point of meeting, right beside the Kratair's own formation. As the fleet settled down, the Vara Orealyianis' mechanical joints quickly whirred to life, fulfilling its pilot's intention of revealing its original form.

//
This is Commander-in-Chief Foriza Kazamadariya of the Orealyianis Stellar Navy.

It is our hope that the evaluation go as smoothly as possible.

We shall standby in the meantime.
//

Offline Kitkat

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 01:57:42 am »
News spread quickly through the vast galaxy. So quickly that it was only a matter of a few hours that the message reached the FKS Khuris, the current seat of power for the United Federation. Before it could even be distributed through the ship's information network, though, two small Korolon class General Purpose Corvettes were already on their way to the site of the so-called "Second Contact". They were completely unremarkable save for the lead ship, which had a massive sensor pod affixed to the bottom of it and the Khuris World News Network (KWNN) logo emblazoned on its Karven Field drive fins. One could guess what they were doing; this was a major detail they could get a big scoop of report out of.

"Haha, here we are! WOW! Are you getting this on the feed? No? Then activate the cameras, dummies!" Khavek Jhalkitna said excitedly. If you haven't heard of Khavek Jhalkitna, you're living under a rock, because he's the top reporter of one of the largest News Networks in the Galaxy. Anyway, the two tiny ships emerged directly in the middle of the Orealyianis Fleet, and compared to the gigantic ships stationed around them, the reporter crafts were like specs of dust.

"We're on? Kay, Hello, Khavek Jhalkitna here, your reporter for the Khuris World News Network, and have I got a report for you! Many of you folks may have heard of the Wexxians in history texts, right? Well I'll tell you we and this huge Orealyianis fleet here have gone back in time, because what you see right, there..." He pointed to the shot of the Wexxian ship as it zoomed in of the screen behind him, "Is a  genuine Wexxian... or Tri-Wexxian, battleship. And those," The screen panned over to the flashes of light that were the Core Combine ships, " Are the Core Combine attacking them. Not quite as mean as they were made up to be, eh? Apparently the Wex-... Er, Tri-Wexxians, have issued a challenge to the galactic militaries abroad to a test of their abilities, and THAT'S What you'll be seeing today! For those of you that haven't heard about the Core Combine, they..." The Report continued on, broadcasting an incredibly strong signal to the entire Federation and USSS, as well as relaying to multiple ofther networks around the Galaxy. Whoever hadn't heard about this event would most certainly hear about it now...
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino
And The Ni'Calls

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 06:00:49 pm »
(OOC: I have made a quick pic for the first post, I hope you like it even though its rough.

I consider starting a new Wexxian thread since a lot has changed with them in the last century or so. I realize that the Tri-Wexxian thing is confusing too. So I'll just explain real quick.

The Empire consist of three joined nations:

The Robotic/Synthetic Wexxians (the Originals)
The S’etskarp Wexxians (the creators of the Synthetics) and;
The Soahc Wexxians (My 'Unknown' species)

Those are the main powers in the Empire. there are also WAY too many Protectorates, Dependencies and Annexed Territories to list.
In full the Wexxian Empire has roughly control of 64% percent of their galaxy.  While the rest is divided up between the Targ S’etskarp Remnant, the Proud Soahc Legions and various other independent nations.

SORRY!  :o Didn't mean to spout random information in an RP thread, just thought I would post my picture and I got carried away like I always do!)  ::)

Offline Yuu

• = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 01:43:27 am »
(OOC: Pics are always welcome! Oh, and yeah, a new thread would probably be nice. :))

Not far from where the Orealyianis and Kratair stood, several flashes of light, similar to the previous ones, made themselves apparent to the two observing fleets as a plethora of different navies joined in on the event. Most noticeable were the major members of the SPA which have each sent a fleet's worth of their very best. Ever since their respective first contacts with the Orealyianis, they have heard many stories of worlds far beyond the galaxy, and so such an event wasn't much of a surprise for them. This didn't take away any tension that they were currently feeling, however, as they watched the lone Tri-Wexxian do "battle" against an entire Combine war fleet, and in such an awe-inspiring manner at that.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 04:51:48 pm »
The Emperor Wants YOU to Join the Knights of Vengeance!

The Wexxian Empire now has their own thread.

Offline Yuu

• = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 10:02:44 pm »
((So, how's the fighting?))

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 11:40:20 pm »
((I'm going I'm going! nearly done with the post!))
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 11:59:23 pm »
“EVADE EVADE EVADE!!!”

The Wexxian ship did not seem to be on a collision course with any of Core ships but it was coming dangerously close.

“Status?” The warlord bellowed

“Collision averted but that was likely not their intention.”

“Where is that…” the slug paused for a bit before the ships detection equipment located it “There behind us!”

The Core was definitely not expecting a maneuver like that, but it was hardly going to daunt them as the fleet began to turn to face them, the frigates and destroyers proved themselves highly maneuverable easily making a U-turn to pursue the Wexxian ship, the dreadnaught on the other hand was not a ship that you could just turn around on the fly.

“All carriers launch fighter craft, target the ship and harass it, all other ships continue pursuit.”

“Warlord! Weapons seem to be having little to no affect!”

“Move the dreadnaught into position! Prepare to target them with the gravity beam.”

“Transmission incoming!”

//
I have a question; one that you MUST answer, if you wish for me to take you seriously.

Because, it is the most important and fundamental question for any warrior.

Why do you fight?
//

There was nothing but more silence from the Combine fleet, but… for perhaps a few seconds, all of the shooting stopped, but soon resumed... still… Verys may not realize immediately the effects of the question he had just asked…

As ordered by the warlord the Core’s carriers released their fighters while their frigates and destroyers continued their pursuit, but most importantly the dreadnaught was now approaching, the gargantuan ship unleashing countless weapons, its true goal however, was to get in range and use its gravity beam.

((Also thank you Jack, you have now inspired me to continue working on my Core Combine history, which ties into why they fight and why they are such pricks.))
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 01:41:02 am »
Verys was impressed. These Core Combine showed some promise... even if their social skills seemed to be lacking.

'Two things left to test... I need them to answer the question... and that dreadnoughts main weapon!'

The Vindicator swung around the Core Fleet once again, coming to a stop right in front of the larger ship.

Verys walked out of the bridge airlock and onto the hull of the Wexxian Destroyer.
Standing before the might of the Combine, he crossed his arms and raised his head.

//
Last chance to answer my question... before I come over and beat it out of you in person!

WHY DO YOU FIGHT?
//

(OOC: We now got a OOC thread!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 01:43:12 am by Jack Zetter »

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 02:17:25 am »
//
Last chance to answer my question... before I come over and beat it out of you in person!

WHY DO YOU FIGHT?
//

All the Wexxian got from the Combine fleet was nothing but more silence, almost like they were deliberately ignoring him.

The dreadnaught wasted no time activating its gravity beam, the weapon at first it seems to be a simple tractor beam, at least until the polarity begins to shift at such a rapid rate that the ship is practically scrambled like an egg, combine that with the Core dreadnaughts gargantuan size and thus the size of the weapon its self then you had a device capable of eating medium to medium large ships for breakfast and easily crippling capital ships. The weapon its self was simple but the way it was utilized made it effective.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 11:54:50 am »
Time and space rippled across the void between the ships.

Gravity itself tried to tear apart the Vindicator, making it crumple into dust... and had it not been a Wexxian ship, then it would.

Vindicators computer core modified the internal gravitation controls, drawing power from the Zero-Point generator, the ship cancelled the localised effect. When it came to graviton manipulation, the Wexxians had mastered its secrets a long time ago.

{Commander, the Dreadnought's main weapon has been analysed. Gravity Disruption on a impressive scale. The Grav-Nodes are cancelling the effect, but we can no longer utilise our Zip-Drive or jump to hyperspace while targeted!} The Computer informed Verys.

"Interesting, I haven't seen this level of strength since the last Slave Invasion."

Verys launched himself of the ship, drifting for a second in the endless emptiness of space.

'This is true freedom!' Verys thought before engaging his thrusters and rocketing toward the Dreadnought Bridge.

Fire glittered in his sensors, this was going to be very interesting. These Tech-3 beings had impaired an Imperial Destroyer with their weapons... that was to be respected and honoured.

//Let's Play, Friends!//

Offline GroxGlitch

• Crossbow Sharpshooter
  • Ahhhh....nothing quite like the basics.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 12:52:09 pm »
In a nearby system, the Photos Empire was establishing an outpost. It was almost complete, and had little left to do. The commanding officer of the outpost was one Qal'va Ku'kali, an experienced fleet commander who switched to base commander until his legs healed, which were broken in combat. He sat in the base's control room. He was sitting in a hovering chair that acted as his mobility due to his broken legs. The Long-range Sensors had just been installed when the base picked something up.
"Sir, the sensors are picking up a large massing of ships in a system closeby. There appears to be several fleets, including a Core Combine group... and an undefined energy signature." Said the sensor operator, not even looking away from the screen. Qal'va turned to face her.
"Don't you mean, unidentified?" He asked.
"No, sir, undefined. Unidentified signatures have not been encountered before. When it's undefined, the database registers having encoutered the signature before, but not having a name or information." The sensor operator explained.
"Ok, that's a new one on me." The commander said. He activated the intercom link on his chair. "All combat ships, prepare to head to this system." He said, feeding the systems coordinates to the ships. He made speed to the Timeless, the ship he commanded, and they set off. One of the crewmembers approached him.
"Are you sure that is's a smart move to do this in your current state? After all, you were taken off this job for a reason..." The crewmember asked him.
"Aww, what's gonna happen? We're one of the galactic superpowers! Who in their right mind would pick a fight with us?" The commander said.
"Just don't get to overly confident in that thinking, sir." The crewman said, with a smile. The ship jumped into warp for a few minutes, and dropped out right at the scene of this mass of ships.
"Woah," said Qal'va. "That's more than it looked like!"

Offline Kitkat

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 02:58:04 pm »
"Let's have a little fun..." Vor'Das thought to himself on the bridge of the Dakara. In his mind, "fun" was messing with people.
Open a line. Broadband, I don't care who picks it up, so long as the Wexxians do.... Relay through Core Combine territory; I don't want to spoil our surprise just yet!

//Ha ha! I am surprised at your resilience commander Wexxian!However, you seem to be lacking in the area of pizazz in your attack! Normally the Core are pushovers, but you seem to have lowered the bar, in a way! In any case, I trust that even in this situation you'd be capable of speeding things up; there's a line right out the door to SHAKE YOUR HAND!//
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino
And The Ni'Calls

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 08:41:13 pm »
Chapter 2. The Lord, the Sword and the Crown.

Verys blazed through the void, towards the Combine Dreadnought. With a explosion of resonating energy, he collided with the Dreadnoughts shield and started tearing his way through.

//I TOLD YA I WOULD COME, YOU BASTARDS! YOU WILL ANSWER MY QUESTION! //

With a burst of energy, Verys’ claws began breaking through the shield. Nothing was going to keep Verys from reaching his goal… Well, almost nothing!

//ENOUGH! ALL PARTICIPANTS; STAND DOWN! //

Verys froze.

‘Oh snap!’

Above him, the empty space was suddenly no longer so empty.

A great rift was torn in the fabric of space, twenty or so Wexxian Destroyers where emerging from the rift, some of them clear white with nothing but the Wexxian Fleet Insignia, others with elaborate patterns depicting flames, swords, axes, spears, demons and other mythological beings. One thing they all had in common… on all of them; in Basic and Karpo where written:

TWE-RRF-0047.

Lastly was a Wexxian Champion Battlecruiser, proudly displaying the name ‘Lord of the Infinite’ on its sides. Making no doubt that this was the flagship of this fleet.

//Commander Verys, what are you doing? // A growling voice sounded over the com-channel.

//Evaluating the native military forces, sir! // Verys replied, snapping into military mode.

//Evaluating? You will return to your ship immediately and get back in formation, I expect a full debriefing later. //

//Yes, Sir! //

Obediently, Verys disappeared in a flash of light and reappeared on his bridge. The Vindicator swung around and joined the rear guard of the Wexxian fleet.

The Champion Cruiser sent out a broadband transmission showing a reptilian being in a jet black uniform, standing at attention on the Champion’s Bridge. Behind him several beings of different species, wearing similar black uniforms, where busy working the ships systems.

// Greetings I am Garezz, Captain of the Lord of the Infinite and Commander of the 47’Th Imperial Rapid-Response Fleet; the Knights of Vengeance!

*Captain Garezz saluted crisply*

I beg your pardon for the actions of my Knight Verys, he was not ordered to engage in combat, the Tri-Wexxian Empire will of course compensate you suitably for this inconvenience if you should wish it.

Can I assume that Commander Verys has already told you all the details of our mission here? //

Offline Yuu

• = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 07:40:41 am »
Uh-huh...

"Mission?", the Orealyianis king wondered. Introducing himself, he quickly sought for some much needed enlightenment regarding the situation.

//Greetings and welcome, Captain Garezz. This is King Foriza Kazamadariya of the Orealyianis Monarchy, stationed in this galaxy by the Ariadnian Government.

There seems to be an assessment of the galaxy's defensive capabilities, from what we've gathered from the good commander. Elaboration on the matter would be greatly appreciated, dear commander.//