Author Topic: The WORST movies you have ever seen.  (Read 126051 times)

Offline Henqix

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: The WORST movies you have ever seen.
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2005, 04:41:56 pm »
'Manos the hands of fate' is the worst movie that I have ever seen, which makes incredibly funny at the same time  ;D

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2005, 08:22:09 pm »
Stealth- Ugh, I can't believe I even took the time to see that movie.

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2005, 10:20:57 pm »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  YOU SAW STEALTH!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline ECUnlimited

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Entropic Decay
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2005, 04:26:15 am »
I'm probably the only one that thinks this, but I found About Schmidt to be plain horrible.

Currently playing: Perfect Dark Zero, Golden Sun, Half Life 2

Offline Darkel

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2005, 12:02:51 am »
Without a doubt, House of the Dead. Sweet Jesus that movie was bad.

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2005, 09:31:03 pm »
Okay, here are a few:

Weekend at Bernie's
Weekend at Bernie's II (of course)
Jaws 3-D (wow that sucked)
Jaws: The Revenge (wow that really really sucked)
Hobgoblins (but the MST3K version was awesome)
Leonard Part 6
Spice World (what the hell was going on in this movie?)
Charlie's Angels (the guy who directed it is named "McG" ... that should have been my first hint)
'Manos' the Hands of Fate (worst ... movie ... ever! But the MST3k version was fantastic)
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline LoreAlmighty

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2005, 11:35:21 pm »
Kevin Costner movies (pick any)  They're long, boring, and pointless.

The Matrix movies (Again any) All they are is live action japanese cartoons, which are bad already.

And well, those Cube movies were pretty weird and terrible.

Offline TheShark

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • It was either that or a rattle-snake bite...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2005, 06:03:32 am »
wtf is wrong with you people?? Napolean Dynamite was freakin awesome!!! I couldnt stop laughing the whole way through, I loved everything about it, I love subtley in movies and this one did it very well.

Now were you like everyone else and hated the movie in theaters, gave it a terrible review, and even say you hate it...but once it was on DVD and MTV said you loved it, then you thought it was that funny?

Because funny enough, that is what happened to every person I know who likes it. Literally. I never saw it, because every one of my friends and their friends said it sucked and not to waste my money. But wait, what's that? Once it's cool to like it, they all bought the DVD, the crap merchandise and told me it was the best freakin' thing ever. Now, I don't believe it was good at all, just by the way people only liked it once Hot Topic started selling merchandise.

Now after saying that, I do own a piece of that franchise in shirt form. But is an indy shirt from Cafe Press that is in the same fashion as the "Pedro" shirt...but instead it says "Vote for Zaphod". Because Hitchiker's Guide friggin rocks. Movie was okay too.

Wow, this makes me realize how long it's been since I was an active user here.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2005, 06:06:24 am »
Now were you like everyone else and hated the movie in theaters, gave it a terrible review, and even say you hate it...but once it was on DVD and MTV said you loved it, then you thought it was that funny?

Because funny enough, that is what happened to every person I know who likes it. Literally. I never saw it, because every one of my friends and their friends said it sucked and not to waste my money. But wait, what's that? Once it's cool to like it, they all bought the DVD, the crap merchandise and told me it was the best freakin' thing ever. Now, I don't believe it was good at all, just by the way people only liked it once Hot Topic started selling merchandise.

Not me, I never got the chance to see it in theater, but I loved the DVD. I wasn't influenced by the Hot Topic, because I never saw those shirts.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline LoreAlmighty

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2005, 11:40:10 am »
I forgot teen comedies!  Road Trip, American Pie, Freddy got fingered, old school the list goes on!!!  All as bad as the first.

Offline LoreAlmighty

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2005, 11:50:20 am »
I don't know if this is on the list, but of course, the Super Mario Bros movie.  A cinematic train wreck.

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2005, 06:53:09 pm »
I never saw it but wasn't the Final Fantasy movie supposed to be bad.

Offline Cruithne

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
    • Liquorice Bomb
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2005, 04:36:09 am »
Braveheart.Short Australian with American citizenship makes a movie about Scotland flimed in Ireland, yeah that's got success written all over it.I knew this film sucked and refused to go and see it, much to my friends annoyance.
But one day I got on a bus from Dublin to Belfast and they were showing the film on a TV stuck at the front of the bus, I was trapped there for the duration of the movie, and guess what?, I was right, it sucked.

Boy did it suck.

Or just about any film made about Northern Ireland, they all suck with a few exceptions.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2005, 08:26:04 pm »
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Only good scene: Durmstrang marches into Hogwarts.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2005, 03:46:15 am »
wtf is wrong with you people?? Napolean Dynamite was freakin awesome!!! I couldnt stop laughing the whole way through, I loved everything about it, I love subtley in movies and this one did it very well.

Now after saying that, I do own a piece of that franchise in shirt form. But is an indy shirt from Cafe Press that is in the same fashion as the "Pedro" shirt...but instead it says "Vote for Zaphod". Because Hitchiker's Guide friggin rocks. Movie was okay too.

I do agree with you, but my experience was kinda different.
I first saw it when my mate downloaded it after it become big in america, we all thought it was super-sweet!! then several months later it got released here in NZ, straight to DVD, then just recently it got popular.

oh, i saw fantasic 4 last night, lets just say im a sucker for comic hero movies, but what the hell was that, is it just me or was that movie way too short?