Author Topic: My second race, The Galdeen  (Read 13361 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: My second race, The Galdeen
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2010, 02:46:29 am »
So I wasn't alone in that after all. >_>

In any case, you're right, the fungus guys really did help a lot with the Galdeen's expansion.  :)

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2010, 08:16:59 am »
Warp Gates to Star Gates

With wormhole drives going into mass production to be equipped on the many Mark 3s that are being constructed, some thought about equipping the Warp Gates with wormhole technology, but they were a minority. At 1244 AGW, the Luur councilman suggested to the Republic's High Council that because the wormhole technology was very much superior to that of the old warp system.

The Coucil considered and accepted the suggestion and proceeded with a massive refit of the warp gate network. That was when workers started called the remade gates "Star Gates". The name quickly stuck. At 1245 AGW, the Star Gate network became fully online.

I just didn't like the name Warp Gate anymore, and that wormhole tech could be used to refit the gate network so...

Also, I'm planning to make a ship type that will lead civilian convoys through the gates intact and alive. Remember the radiation?
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2010, 07:14:36 pm »
So, could you please update the timeline with the Galdeen meeting the Pentekonterus? I noticed it wasn't mentioned. BTW, are there any sorts of wild or absurd sports they have?
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2010, 10:16:57 pm »
Updated, and I don't know. I really tired right now, I'll finish the time line tomorrow.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!