Poll

It's a puma, right?

Mhmm...
Narp.

Author Topic: Voyage of the Sidereal Hour OOC  (Read 44434 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: Voyage of the Sidereal Hour OOC
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 08:18:05 pm »
They set up the post with a table. If you want to try it, quote one of their posts and just swap out their information and picture with your own information and picture.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 09:34:51 pm »
Name: Hezorifo "Zori" Sseh

Species: Faiclori

Zori is in the early years of her Sta'peggrri years, having mutated out of her Sta'morza stage four years ago. It is the third stage of her life and she has been gifted with a beautiful pair of wings that allow her to fly at will, but only for short periods of time. She's like any other Faiclori in their third stage and has the boosted ego to prove it. Taking into account her past mutations, Zori has accumulated about 120 years of memories.

Bio: Zori considers herself very competent at the game of life. She has, so far, never failed to mutate to the next stage and has been able to trigger her mutations precisely on schedule. Her first mutation was at 40 years. Her second mutation was 80 years later. Exactly as the scholars say they should be. And if all goes well, she will be able to undergo her third mutation in 96 years. Zori is well aware that she needs to be careful though. Such high and mighty thinking leads only to failure. She used to work as a middle manager in an aid agency, helping to get shipments of medicine and food to the most desolate places in the galaxy. Since her mutation; however, she has decided to take it even further by going to the less-fortunate planets and colonies and adding a personal touch. It was this attitude that attracted the DiRossi Experimental Science Concern. They were intrigued by Zori's optimism and thought it a positive addition to the crew, especially seeing as the Faiclori are generally liked by most of the other galactic races. Zori was quick to accept the offer.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 05:19:22 am »
As the count stands, we seem to have two shapeshifters and three robots/computers. You don't think you could make something a little more... normal do you Kitkat?
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 06:08:12 am »
Yeah, I noticed that too.

Name: Terik Dern
Role: Overzealous Security Officer
Species: Kratair
Terik stands at an intimidating height of 8'7", with the sleek build characteristic of his species.  He has the grizzled look of one who knows combat, bearing the scars of fights long past.

Even during calm periods, he still wears the protective body armor of the security team, a sidearm at his side.

Bio:
As with many of his race, Terik served a with the Kratairian military when he came of age, quickly discovering that he had a knack for leadership, tactics, and hurting people.  Before long he grew tired of the routine life of a soldier however, and opted to make his own way as a mercanary.

It was during this time that he really shone, developing his skill, honing his instinct, and gaining a reputation of doing whatever it takes to get the job done.  As he grew older though, the freelance jobs became harder to come by, despite no decrease in his skill.  He was forced to seek more steady employment if he wanted to continue doing what he loved.

How exactly he gained the position of Chief Security Officer on the Perihelion is not entirely known.  It could be because of his renowned skill, or his commitment to always seeing a mission completed to its end.  He is, however, a bit of a loose cannon.  He is likley to snap at any event, regardless of how small, and carry out his job quickly and efficiently.  He is not someone you want to be on the bad side of.

Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 11:08:11 am »
Villain poll is up! Vote on the person you'd like to see as villain. Once we do this (should only take a few hours) we can start! :)

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 11:12:19 am »
Hmmmmmmm... thats a tough choice
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 03:14:25 pm »
As the count stands, we seem to have two shapeshifters and three robots/computers. You don't think you could make something a little more... normal do you Kitkat?
Aww... Well, I suppose if I HAD to I could just make him a normal alien. He actually isn't a computer, just so you know, just a disembodied alien.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 06:03:27 pm »
Right, it looks like we're good to go on this one. I'll finalize my plans and we can start this weekend.

**EDIT**
Also, Lush and Grox, you're both failing the first test. Get your bios sorted out.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 06:05:09 pm by PatMan33 »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 05:35:05 am »
Aww... Well, I suppose if I HAD to I could just make him a normal alien. He actually isn't a computer, just so you know, just a disembodied alien.

You don't HAVE to, but it would be better for the RP of you did.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 08:54:05 am »
**EDIT**
Also, Lush and Grox, you're both failing the first test. Get your bios sorted out.

The way I see it, they are clearly protesting being forcibly moved.
Although, I moved on my own, why do they want to stick to the Perihelion thread if they know they've been moved.
The trick is not to hate Razonatair back. The trick is to strive constantly to earn his respect. Only then can you be above the insults.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 09:00:06 am »
That or they just have not had a chance to move their bios here yet. Or they both dropped out (hopefully not).
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 10:54:29 am »
We have mods for a reason. Krakow has the capability to modify one of their posts in this thread to contain the bio, then delete the bios in the other thread.

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 12:05:17 pm »
Name: Dubhglas Hay
Species: Phaí (Efae)
Bio: Hay was born and raised on Myrinoi, a colony with deep Rhinic roots, like all Myrinoi natives (the Phaí), due to genetic augmentation (designed to ease the transport across the sleeper ships) she has an intensely slow metabolism as well as a significantly smaller figure. To aide in travel, she uses an insectoid based hover pack, allowing quick transport across areas, her UT also contains and amplifier, so as to be heard by larger sophonts. As a genetically modified being, she has some stigmas and to counteract this she signed up for the government Enijɔta program, in which the colleted military combat strategies of several species accumulated are directly implanted into the user’s brain. Due to the harshness of this procedure, genetic augmorphs are more useful for it,, and as a result she was let in. She then spent several years working as Special Forces, where her small size worked well for espionage. After a particularly public mission on Plu2 she was resigned to a graveyard shift as Deputy Head of Security for the ship.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:55:18 pm by Lush City »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 12:40:05 pm »
We have mods for a reason. Krakow has the capability to modify one of their posts in this thread to contain the bio, then delete the bios in the other thread.

Anyone can delete their own posts. Don't need a mod for that :P

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 01:38:19 pm »
Well it wouldn't involve waiting. Anyway, just need grox.